Welcome to Gaia! ::

NYOB ZOO!!! HMONG PEOPLE UNITE!!!

Back to Guilds

Hmong is a type of Asian 

Tags: Hmong, Hmoob, Asian 

Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
come here and show pics of yourselves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r u hmong?
yes
92%
 92%  [ 70 ]
no
7%
 7%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 76

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:13 pm
i dun want a phone in my room. i want my own cell and my own room. I dun even get none of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:58 pm
[-Veon-]
i dun want a phone in my room. i want my own cell and my own room. I dun even get none of them.

Well if you put it that way.
I would muchly want a cellphone.
But that aint happening any time soon.
I think if I want one..I gotta get it and pay for it meself.
Urghh.
stare

Aom

lilo_chi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:53 pm
gosh don't we all look gewd lol >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:36 pm
Aom
[-Veon-]

Well if you put it that way.
I would muchly want a cellphone.
But that aint happening any time soon.
I think if I want one..I gotta get it and pay for it meself.
Urghh.
stare

same here. <<  

[-Veon-]

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:50 pm
[-Veon-]

lrn2notrelyonyourparents  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:32 pm
Yeah true. But hey... They should help me out too.. I'm their only son and we have a family of 7 children.

I should just try to find a job and rely on myself but there's no good jobs over here in Plant City, Florida that I would like to do.

hmm..... Mic Dee's?... NAHHHH.. =w=

[-Veon-]

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:25 am
Waoooo, 7 children. Most Hmong families have tons of daughters and not many sons.

Well, the work world is like a paradox: you need work experience to get a job, but you need a job to get work experience. Lame huh? You're sort of forced into working at places like McDonalds unless you're fortunate enough, like me HEEEEEEH, to get a better job somewhere else....say.....a medical office. wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:10 pm
Hm. It's just me in my family. My brother died when I was 2, so I've been alone since.

Everyone complains about working, but I rather enjoy work. I complain when there's no work to do.

McDonalds IS an okay place to work. Experience in the workforce, learning, etc. But if you're older than 20 and still working there, you're a loser. Sorry.

Or you could do something you like ... say work with computers all day. -Eyes glisten- Aahhh ....  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:34 pm
I wouldn't like to work on a computer all day, but not working on one sounds TOO hopeful for me. D:

Easiest ways to get a job is through a friend, family, adults, counselors, teachers, etc. Start building your network folks!  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:42 pm
Ah well I just said computers because it is something I have a passion for, other than art. Though art is pretty hard to do for a job ... artist's block and all.  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:45 pm
What do you do exactly? Your job/major and all?  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:56 pm
My job is to stay out of trouble for the next year. (I got into big trouble with the law after my last temp job.)

My major is Illustration. Though, it's a little too early to actually decide. I may switch to Graphic Design.  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:10 pm
Neato. I don't have any specific jobs right now, but my dream is to somehow be cool enough like Nomura or Yoshitaka to draw conceptual art for games, or actually implement the 3D visual designs. That's the main reason why I went into computer science: the 3D graphics! Unfortunately it's a pain in the butt.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Awesome. Yoshitaka is a lot more fun than Nomura. Nomura is a little generic, whereas Yoshitaka is more imaginative and fun.

Why not game design instead of computer science? Or is that the whole package ... ?  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:22 pm
S h i n t a N i m u r a
Awesome. Yoshitaka is a lot more fun than Nomura. Nomura is a little generic, whereas Yoshitaka is more imaginative and fun.

Why not game design instead of computer science? Or is that the whole package ... ?

It's the whole package. Game Design requires a lot of programming knowledge. Even if I don't strictly get a "game design" job like I want, there's plenty of job opportunities for me in the CS field because of all its rigorous courses I've taken/yet to take.

I find Yoshitaka to have more technical details, more precise, more traditional and fantasy-like designs and art pieces. I admire Yoshitaka because of his unique style and signature in all his pieces. I like Nomura because of his simplicity and character designs are amazing. Even though it is a bit more generic, no one does it quite like him. His style is easier to copy, but its his originality in his designs I like.  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff