Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:58 pm
"Linnea? You wanna come? I can carry you, and Rose can fly herself, unless you want to go pheonix of course." She lifted herself off the floor, her wings resembling that of a hummingbird.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:36 pm
''I can carry you all atcually, my wings are strong enough, they are dragon wings after all.'' She let them grabbed on to her bacl.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:57 pm
"Actually, I only have my phoenix form when I'm a baby, the two years after I'm reborn. So a lift from anyone would be great. It doesn't matter to me - Ella or Rose."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:38 pm
"Well, it seems that Rose can carry Michiko and her pack. I guess I'll take you. Hold on tight." She picked Linnea up and beckoned Rose to follow. She flew through the forest, and after a few minutes ended up at a small treehouse that slightly resembled a normal tree house, except for some reason, more regal, magnificent.  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:39 pm
"I think I'll fly, I haven't been able to recently." Michiko said. The others walked over to Rose. "I can fly if I need too, but if it's a long way, then I would prefer to ride. My wings get tired easily, and they get hurt easily." Cho said, going with the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:55 pm
"Wow. Your home is beautiful," said Linnea with a touch of wistfulness.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:43 pm
"Thank you, you really should thank the trees, they really don't get enough credit." Ella grinned. "Like I said, theres always room for one more."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:47 pm
"Thank you, but I couldn't. I'll already inconvenience you enough, once I'm reborn." Linnea carefully avoided the word 'died', in such a peaceful looking environment as this, she didn't want to bring it up again. "May we see inside?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:14 am
"Yeah, this is...amazing. I bet the inside is even cooler." said Michiko, staring in awe at the treehouse.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:53 am
Still carrying Linnea, Ella flew up into the tree house. The others followed. "Is this all natural? Or did you import the furniture?" Linnea wondered.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:24 pm
"Most of it I sang, usually if you know the right 'sounds' the trees listen to you. Maybe since you have some magic in you it could work for you. Besides, its not any inconvenience for the plants to just grow more to make these things for me, they like growing, just like families" Ella hinted, not very subtly though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:11 pm
''You all probally won't like my home.'' Rose said leaning on the tree.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:52 pm
"Where is your home, Rose?" asked Linnea politely.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:19 pm
"Ya, you certainly wouldn't know whether we liked it or not if you don't show us! We're very open-minded!" Ella beckoned for Rose to lead the way.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:11 pm
Rose sighed then let her wings out, beckoning them to get on, she flew them to a forest filled with moss, and trees, some light came through, but not much. She opened a wooden door that looked like the tree. Instantly it was dark, she lit a candle, but hid from it. A cavish like home, with nothing more than a mat. It was siting in the middle of the floor, and was white, but turned black.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff