OMGIMAPOLLWHORESHOOTMENOW
View Results

lyssiah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:27 am
Scott Ritter
Is it real?
is it really desirable?
After all happiness is the precursor to sorrow without them we can have
peace. I want your opinion on the subject, I personally don't think it truly exists outside of stories

It is real, it is wonderful. It has its rough patches but so does anything eles  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:11 pm

I have never got to experience love yet. sad

D_D Laris

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:18 am
Is love it real? Yep.

Really desirable? Not for me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:29 am
it depends on the person.. at times it dosent feel real, but its there  

VampyreofGraves

Tahmuku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:05 am
love is what ever you make it, when two people have a common strong feeling towards each other. However if your being used for money or your body, then it was never really love in the first place.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:45 pm
i think love is something true. i love my girlfriend more then life. we are perfect for each and she cares for me as much as i care for her. in my eyes that is love, so it must be real.  

ataraxia_18

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:57 pm
Scott Ritter
Is it real?
is it really desirable?
peace. I want your opinion on the subject, I personally don't think it truly exists outside of stories

yea, its real.
hurts like hell though.
i always find myself apologizing for little s**t a lot.
i usually dont give a damn, thats the problem
now i give a damn cuz i dont want to lose it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:20 am
Well if you don't believe it exists. Not to go philosophical on you or anything but love has many definitions and many forms. And they vary upon person to person it is one of those words that individuals shape and not society. So if you don't believe in love you either have not experienced it, don't know what it is, or never will feel it. I personally do believe in love and I truly love the feeling.  

Capn Cyrenaic

Aislin Paine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:52 pm
i think love is an emotion that is cruel, my heart has been broken alot and i wish that i could get rid of it and not love again
so i hate love, it leaves u alone and broken  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:18 pm
forsaken-angel_22012
i think love is an emotion that is cruel, my heart has been broken alot and i wish that i could get rid of it and not love again
so i hate love, it leaves u alone and broken
....that isn't love that you hate......it is the loneliness of not having love....if others have broken your heart, then it was never love to begin with.........if anything, they deceived you into believing it.......they are the cruel ones, not love....  

OverlordMMM

Ende_Neu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:11 pm
I guess some people could say that love (for another person) is a very fickle emotion for me, but I can honestly say that life without it would seem completely horrible even at its best. I don't think I could even come close to explaining it. Forget heartache, and don't even bother expecting something in return for loving someone. Just enjoy every minute that you can.
I usually try to keep my thoughts of love and lust seperate in my mind. I consider it a fault of mine, and have lost just a bit because of it. When I actually love someone, I try to keep my mouth shut about it for as long as I can. I simply care about someone a whole lot more than I care about myself. Sometimes that means sharing their joy, sorrows and everything else about them. Sometimes an act of love is knowing both yourself and signifigant other well enough to do what's best for them emotionally and stuffs, regardless of what you actually want for yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:57 pm
Not really working for me, currently...  

Snows Wyntre

emo_dude2367

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:45 am
Scott Ritter
Is it real?
is it really desirable?

Its exists just so many people arnt in love probaly 75% of people in a relationship arnt in love. the 35% is the people who believe in true love. Love is what makes this world what it is the sorrow when you get dumped when you fall in love happieness when you relize this you may find true love.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:00 pm
There is such thing as love but it is really hard to find and when yo ufind it you want to keep it but sometimes it doesn't work and it leaves you with a bitter taste in your mouth. Then it gets hard to love again but it finds its way. It just takes a lot of time.  

NekoYasha09er

Bloody Loon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:36 pm
Well, I want to feel love, I've felt attraction, but it's never been requited. Stress makes me need closure with loved ones, and it's hard not having any to just sit down and hug, making all the bad things go away for a little while.

Oh, btw, emo_dude, it's 25% not 35% 75+35=110.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff