Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drawing a Day Guild! Improve Your Drawing!

Back to Guilds

Reply Kingdom of Chatterboxia!
Chatter Like you want to Baby! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami no wakai josei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:40 am
Hello everyone!! I just joined the guild and I wanted to say hi ^^ For my artwork that I've been drawing the past couple of days check out my little store here. Suggestions always welcome on how to improve my store and also my artwork (feel free to make comments anytime you'd like) ^^

My art store

*note* This link should work if the other one didn't....they relocated my store >_<

heart

Nice to meet everybody ^^

I have one avi art that I need to work on and so once its done I'll post it here and see what everyone thinks 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:38 am
Here's the artwork I did for today of d34thk1tty's avi. I didn't know exactly where to post it so I'll post it here. Hope ya like it! ^^ I know the shirt is a little off...I only noticed that afterwards...and some of the things aren't even, but hey, I think it looks decent. Tell me what you think!

User Image  

Kami no wakai josei

Kami no wakai josei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:55 am
Hmmm....is anyone ever on in this guild? So far it seems like a ghost town...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:46 am
Yeah we'ere here just a few days here and there.

razz post your art in the art thread

and post it again in the critique thread if you want some artistic feedback! biggrin  

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

M i n i C h a C h a

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:27 am
hello.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:22 pm
Hii and welcome to everyone I missed. I've been off saving the world for the last week, so I figured I'd come in here and say hello!

I wouldn't consider myself any sort of judge on exactly what is the best for things. The closest I know is that my first college was an art school and they gave me a bunch of awesome materials. sweatdrop

I can't really remember when I started drawing... I'm not even sure I ever really did it a lot. I remember in third grade that I used to take pieces of paper and make huge Mario levels on them, but that's more layout than really "drawing." *shrug*  

Xeno_Mezphy

Tchick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:57 pm
Hey,
I'm new here, just got accepted today. So I thought I'd shimmy on down and introduce myself. I'm Tchick, or real name Taylor. I'm 16 in August and I've only got 7 exams left before I leave school - I can neither believe it nor wait to be free!

I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, but got more serious about it in the past couple of years I should say. I'm not that great, but hey, that's why I'm here. Hopefully with the guilds help and some self discipline I will improve.

Got any questions about me, my art, my life or anything, just ask. ^^;

I won't bitecha...
much ;]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:18 pm
:3 welcome back Xeno lol

biggrin hello Tchick!

Yeah totally post in the critique me topic so we can give you some pointers 3nodding  

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

Mystic Sky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:51 pm
so how many people here use photoshop? i dont because i'm not used to it yet. heh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:48 pm
Hey everyone I'm Ellen! I joined this guild recently becuase I haven't been drawing much this past year and my drawings have all been pretty boring too. Like you I hope to improve my drawing skills.

@Mystic Sky- I use photoshop! That program was a pain to learn, I had to read a mountain of tutorials.  

Rose Crane

Wheezing Hunter

Kiyo_Michan
Captain

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:57 pm
As far as the guild goes, yeah I personally check the guild daily, even if I don't post...XD;;;

Welcome new members! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:41 pm
I use photoshop and I'm learning to use painter and sometimes I use open canvas  

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

Tchick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:53 am
Thanks for all of the welcomes guys. I'd also like to welcome the other new members ^^;

I've not done that much in the way of computer art. I got my tablet but never really sat down and used it seriously, usually I'd just do silly doodles that I wasn't that happy with, but I'm trying to change that.

Recently I've been taking my time more over things. I use Adobe Photoshop at the moment, it's okay, I'm getting more familiar with the tools, but I am SURE there are waaaay more functions, tricks and snazzy things that I haven't discovered yet...

But ho-humm.. In due time... And with tutorials, I shall conquer it! xD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:45 am
Don't forget you can post in the "critique me" thread and we can give you pointers on the computer programs

on a side note

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28273081

ninja a proposal.... let me know what you think in the thread ninja  

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

Tchick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:21 am
That's the second time you've asked me to Kangaroo. So now I have. ^^;
I guess I had to get over my critique demons soon enough.
I just had it in my head that I'd only put something in there when I was like really really pleased with it... But that's a very rare thing, so I just put something there anyway for you to comment on.
xd

Kingdom of Chatterboxia!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces