View Results

Dark Philosopher

Fashionable Shade

5,300 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:56 pm
I have an idea...if there is a PK option we can all gang up on known cheaters and botters and wipe them out xd
I played RuneScape...I didn't cheat but I focused all of my time into one skill and had level 40 magic at level 15 I believe. Most of the good leveling occurs in the members only realm where you don't have to worry about the crazies that travel in groups killing anyone who wanders into the danger zone ninja

...hmm looks like I am suggesting we do what I hated in Runescape sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:04 am
Ooh so the leaders would be granted extra powers in terms of the clan? Maybe a little clan hierarchy could be created.

Hot keys? I have never heard of that. That's exclusive to jus RPGs isn't it?

As far as the lag problem goes, would it be possible that the clan battles could be divided up into smaller battles? Say for instance it was 50 people on one side a battle and fifty on another. The game would randomly generate 10 different battles of 5 on 5. Would that solve the lag problem? It would make life much easier for all users not just those with slow connections since 100 people on screen is bound to make everyone's computer short circuit... and Gaia's servers!

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:09 pm
@ Dark Philosopher: Haha, we'll do it instead of the mods doing it. xd

@ Sparkle: Yeah, or maybe like all of the clans are assigned these skills, but they can't used them until their clan is strong enough so then the leader and put levels on these skills. Yeah, hot keys..instead of typing the whole '/whatever the code is' you can just press one of the keys and it automatically does it for you. (Saves a lot of time!) I'm not sure actually..I've seen a few mmorpg do that cause of the skills and such. Well they could do that, but that would be bad for some clans like if one of them has four healers and they generate the ten battles, there's a 2/5 chance that one healer will end up in all the battles necessary...and the rest..well it would be horrible for them and good to their opponent.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:50 pm
Good point. It would force clan leaders to better round a clan and have a great diversity of members instead of just the usual. Is there a way that the battles could be seperated based on internet connection speed? That way, those with slow internet connections would be together and those with faster internet connections would be together. ...Would that solve the lag problem?  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:25 pm
I think the server idea might help (server idea: Create a lot of servers). Just the one problem to that is that the amount of servers they make might not be enough. If it was around 100 servers then it might help. Usually on gaia there's around 100,000 people..so if you divided it, you would get about 1,000 people per each server or so.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:43 pm
I doubt gaia has the money for so many servers. xd  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:20 pm
I'm just hoping nothing glitches or lags in the system. I already had a hard time enough just trying to get through events with so many lags.... Aughhhh... sad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:48 pm
Ew, I didn't even play the vampire killing part of the event for that reason!  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:33 pm
I didn't like the vampire killing part of the event cause it wasn't..interesting. Well that's what I thought. But the lag is going to be a huge problem in the systems. The more servers they have, the less lag there is (as I stated earlier, if there were more servers, there would be less people in each server which creates less lag for people who use crazy skills!)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:49 am
I haven't been to the website. I should take a look at it.  

Pirri

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:40 pm
AzulAznWizard
I didn't like the vampire killing part of the event cause it wasn't..interesting. Well that's what I thought. But the lag is going to be a huge problem in the systems. The more servers they have, the less lag there is (as I stated earlier, if there were more servers, there would be less people in each server which creates less lag for people who use crazy skills!)

...The Halloween events just scare me in general. They seem to bring out the worst in people. Maybe the reason why the battle system is taking so long is so that the extra time will help gaia pay for more servers for the game? Having enough servers to hold 100K worth of gaians take some serious moolah.

@Pirri: PIRRI!!! *tackles to the ground*
I missed you! crying

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:14 pm
@ Pirri: Actually I checked it and there was very little info that was considered new. The rest of them were stuffs that gaia already said about it.

@ Sparkle: That's true. If they wanted to save up money they could use one server, but that's horrible enough cause so many people would hate the huge lag in it (I know how much lag it creates when there's a lot of people on..you literally cannot move until a minute later..it's horrible when you're killing a monster too.) If gaia could think up a better way to earn extra money for the servers then it will help a lot. But I think that's why gaia keeps featuring all those advertisements like free items if you do this quest.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:56 pm
Yes, there is no other way around those advertisments. Unless they started charging money for gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:35 pm
True, but I don't think gaia plans on doing that...maybe that's another reason where the whole gaia cash comes in..oh and one good question..when do you think it's coming? (Like if you were the one who created it and you chose a date with all of the info that you know, when would you say is 'finished?')  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:16 pm
AzulAznWizard
True, but I don't think gaia plans on doing that...maybe that's another reason where the whole gaia cash comes in..oh and one good question..when do you think it's coming? (Like if you were the one who created it and you chose a date with all of the info that you know, when would you say is 'finished?')

...What?  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces