Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:21 pm
When Dion came home she was furious. "You don't let me skip class, but you go and miss your Biology class anyways," she complained. Selana ignored her. The whole time she had waited for Dion to come home, she'd further come to the conclusion that the students at the school must not be vampires. That meant she didn't have to involve Dion - she was only required to share vampire-related information with her sister. But as her sister gave up and went to the kitchen for a snack, Selana was still thinking about those students. They weren't like the vampires she knew...so what were they?  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:22 pm
Arriana_lynn
Arianna pulled up right after Lily. "Where are the others?" she asked, a bit nervously. She didn't want any repeats of a few years ago.

I thought you were Caterina in this RP? Aren't you already at the Cullen's house?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:49 pm
"Well, thankfully i don't have to worry. I've always acted.....humanly normal to an extent. Enough so no one suspects me," Aysel added. And nezt time remember the other cursed person! she thought in her head, keeping her barrier up so the others couldn't read her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:53 pm
At 10 Selana made sure her sister was in bed, and then she sat in her own room and brooded in the dark. At midnight, a shape made out shadow darker than the ones in the room appeared beside her. "Any findings?" Selana asked quietly. Sfyxa reached out and grasped Selana's face in her hands. Through eye contact, she relayed everything she knew. "Ah. So they are vampires...but vegetarians?" Selana frowned. She'd never heard of such a thing before. "Thank you, that'll be all for tonight Syfxa. Good night," she added, smiling oddly, before Sfyxa departed.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:06 pm
(might want to say what she knew. i kinda have a guess for one of the things though)  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:14 pm
Now that it was a fact they were vampires, Selana would have to tell her sister tomorrow. She got under the covers, but couldn't sleep, and stared at the moon. When she finally fell asleep, she dreamed of her parents' murder.

"Selana, wake up!" Dion frantically shook her awake. "Not the screaming again? You haven't dreamed about the vampire attack for months..." It was the next morning.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:27 pm
(sorry it is Caterina, other rps got me confused.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:28 am
Michiko, Caterina, Daichi, and everyone else were still at the Cullen's. Everyone was worried now, even Carlisle.  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:43 pm
Lily looked at Alice, who nodded. "They know guys, we're going to have to be careful. I have a place, whoever doesn't is welcome to stay with me." She gestured to her car, which was waiting outside.

OK, this is my third notice, I'm not gonna be here this weekend, playing my character= much appreciated. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:29 pm
"I'm staying with Bella, unless that plan has changed," Aysel added, looking over at Bella.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:14 pm
When Selana shared the news with Dion, she was remarkably calm. "So what, we'll kill them right?" she said. "But apparently they're not like the vampires who attacked our parents." Selana tried to explain. She was frustrated - although the sisters had proclaimed themselves vampire hunters, they'd never actually killed anybody. Selana had the idea they'd be primarily hunting for the murderers of their parents, but Dion thought all vampires should be included. "Who told you that? Sfyxa?" Selana nodded. Dion couldn't sense her magic, but she knew about it. "I guess we'll wait and see then." Dion finally relented, but only because she knew the shadow spirit was highly reliable. "Thanks. Let's just get to school right now." Selana, in charge again, lead the way out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:33 am
"We have a house as well." Said Michiko. "Anyone who needs a place is welcome."  

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:34 am
"Unfortunatly I don't have a house. If any of you will take me and Elizabeth I will pay you back in any way I can. This will just be temporary until I find a house and Elizabeth is a quiet baby she shouldn't be to bad" Caterina siad.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:22 pm
"You can stay with us." Said Michiko, smiling. "We have plenty of room, and the baby won't be any trouble." Daichi nodded, stepping up beside Michiko.  

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:56 pm
"Thank you, I appriciate this. I'm probably going to start searching for a house tomorrow, but I would rather be with friends than in a motel. Is there anything else to discuss that I need to know about or can I leave, because we have no clothes except these?" Caterina said.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff