52%  [ 10 ]
A what now?
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:50 pm
((It's alright if you guys have a file on Morhi. Poor dear's going crazy though.))

Morhighan smacked her head on the table, increasing the already skull-splitting headache she had.
"Make them stop, please..." she murmurred to the mako induced voice.

"No can do. You can try to tune them out like you used to. Concentrate, dear."
Morhighan sighed.
The voices had been going to for what had seemed to be hours.
She heard snippets of conversation for the ones who were alive, but for the people who were dead...
She shuddered as one particularly mad spirit raved at her from the depths of her mind.
She concentrated on tuning out the dead voices and listening to a few select of the living, which eventually faded away.

"That wasn't so hard was it, now?" The voice purred.
"That was perfectly peachy, thanks, remembering all of the people I've attacked and killed." Morhighan grumbled moodily.
Sounds like a party's going on somewhere though. Wonder if I'm invited. She thought to herself.

Perhaps. Maybe you should invite yourself?
Perhaps. Maybe not, however, this telepathic thing will come in handy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:26 pm
Korei stopped at the tree line as she frowned and looked down the small slope to the village below. She looked for any sign of the enemy and turned to look back the way she had come. Her pink eye picked up the movement of the others better than her normal one and she blinked as she turned back to the village.

"Most are asleep. That is good. Hopefully there is a shed or some type of shelter to hide in for the night. Mother and Thalon needed to rest so they can heal."

Korei shook her head and looked back into the forest again. She watched as the others came into view and smiled at the three of them. Overall she might be the only one with the minimal amonut of damage due to the planet's constant attempts to destory them.  

Nano_Rem

Katrina SaDiablo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:52 pm
(OOC: It's likely they'd have some type of file on Kitrina, especially if they raided one of Hojo's labs. smile )

Kit had just approached Korei when she heard her speak.

"If we can't find unoccupied shelter, I can take care of any occupants, then dispose of the bodies. It wouldn't take more than a few minutes." As she spoke, she reached into the depths of her cloak and drew one of her long knives. "Anything to get shelter for Mother."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:02 pm
"Very well done my children... And hopefully this town will both hide us and make us easier to find..." Jenova assured with a mysterious turn to her smile. Soon... it was coming together....  

KiyaraSabel

Katrina SaDiablo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:27 pm
Kit turned at the sound of Mother's voice.

"What shall we do with the inhabitants of this town, Mother? As our more loyal siblings arrive, we will begin to attract undue attention from the townsfolk..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:49 am
A cold smile spread across the woman's face. "They will join us, or they will die...but let us wait until they start to notice it would not be wise to call up our fallen comrades in the Lifestream here while the rats as Korei so appropriatly called them, are sniffing after our trail..."  

KiyaraSabel

Katrina SaDiablo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:31 pm
"As you wish, Mother." Kit quickly sheathed the long knife. "With your permission, I'll go hunt up an empty building to house us for the time being." Under the cloak after she sheathed the blade, she absently rubbed at the armguard hiding her scars.

(OOC: I have now added a third image to Kit's bio, which shows the "scars" on her left arm.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:48 pm
Thalon was trying his best not to stumble since he was supporting Mother, but he could barely keep his eyes open enough to look for obstacles. He fell asleep as he walked and almost tumbled to the ground before catching himself. "Perhaps we could pretend to be going to a family reunion being held at this town. Then we could possibly get free lodging and food, also we wouldn't attract much suspicion" He then remembered the physical state that Mother was in. "Er, well never mind I suppose it would be rather difficult to explain why I was carrying around someone in this condition" a blinding pain shot through Thalon's body, the pain was much worse than any that had come before and almost made him faint. "Perhaps we could find a good place soon? It would be good if I was able to defend Mother when people came. Right now I'm not even sure if I could pull the trigger of my gun"  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Nano_Rem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:03 pm
Korei looked over to Kit and turned to look at Thalon as she sighed. She pulled the patch back over her left eye, hiding it again and looked back to the village.
"Either way, we need to move. We can't let the rats get the jump on us. I'll check the hlaf to the west and Kit can check the half to the east. We will meet back here and figure which is the best place to lay low at."
Korei nodded to Kit and headed off to check the western half of the village, using her speed to keep herself out of sight. She found one old hut being used for storage and a small shack that was abandoned some time ago. Without making a sound, she checked inside and made her way back to Mother. Once she was back, she looked at Thalon and turned to watch for Kit.
"I only found two places, but neither is the best place to heal at."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:42 am
Kit nodded to Korei, slipped off to check the east side of the village. Silently checking each building, she found most of them occupied. The last one, however, on the eastern outskirts, appeared to have been abandoned fairly recently, for there were signs of a quick flight from it.

Kit hurried back to the waiting group. "I've found an abandoned home on the outskirts on the east side of the village. It looks as if whoever had lived there took off relatively quickly, and within the last few months. It would need a bit of cleaning, as it's a bit cluttered on the inside, but it should do..."

Katrina SaDiablo

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:22 pm
Freyr couldn't help but giggle as his wife came up to scold Shinrei's inattentiveness, though his real enthusiasm didn't come until he spotted Sephiroth. "SEPHY!!" He cried jubilantly dropping the ex-shinobi to dash after the spirit-general. The silver-haired man hadn't gotten very far at all before 700 pounds of Felis-Centaur collided with him, dragging him bodily to the earth and then into Freyr's arms in a crushing hug. "SEPHY! I've MISSED you!! You haven't met my kids yet!" Humming contentedly to himself Freyr ignored Sephiroth's verbal and physical protests to drag the man before the young felitaurs. "Look kids! It's Uncle Vaizelphiroth!" Freyr exclaimed with a grin. this was apparently some sort of prearranged cue as the twins looked up with beaming smiles and dove for the struggling leather-clad man. For 3 year olds they were remarkably coordinated, latching onto Sephiroth with their tiny human hands and wrapping their feline paws around his legs. "Uncle velfith! Tell us a story!" The boy cried, his sister nodded her agreement, eyes wide and hopeful.

Vaizel was more than a little startled when Sephiroth turned their body and bolted at the sight of Freyr, true the cyborg could understand the sentiment, Freyr seemed bent on pushing all the wrong buttons when it came to the hot-tempered Vai, but he hadn't expected such a violent reaction from the normally calm and confident General.

I think Sephiroth has some sort of deep rooted trauma when it comes to Freyr... Vaizel thought back at his wife with a shrug.

I do NOT! Sephiroth snarled,
You're running away! Vai protested quickly, you NEVER run away!
Sephiroth might have said something more were it not for the fact that Freyr caught up to them at exactly that moment.
"AAAAAUUUGH!!" Sephiroth almost yelped. 'almost' because Sephiroth never 'yelped'. The general did come along in the least willingly, doing his utmost to use elbows, fists, knees, or whatever other appendage he could possibly utylize in order to orchestrate his own escape, snarling insults under his breath. But it was all to no avail, as strong as Vaizel's body was, it wasn't as strong as Sephiroth's had been... and Freyr had always been the more skilled. When he was plopped uncerimoniously in front of the children Chimera he had to stare. They were alot smaller than he'd first thought and though he'd never admitt it outloud, adorably cute. "Uh..." He started, momentarily at a loss for words as the little furrballs stared at him.

"C'mon Dad!" Zack encouraged, walking up and flopping down behind the twins, "Tell us a story!" His blue eyes twinkled mischeiviously,

Sephiroth had to stifle the urge to frown at the familiar expression. grunting for a moment as he wracked his brain, he couldn't help but notice Freyr releasing him to sit next to his son Zackary, also grinning. "Well... there was this one time in SOLDIER, just before the Wutai war... I had been traveling with Freyr here you see... " He began as a smirk slowly spreading across his face as he gazed at Freyr, revenge could be oh-so-sweet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:01 pm
Morhighan listened in breifly. From what she understood, there was a gathering, and Sephiroth was...screaming internally?
She shrugged, then listened for a few more minutes, then made a decision.
"Hey, you." She addressed Sephiroth through the telepathy.
"Sorry to interupt the story, but I'm pretty sure that Jenova will be coming for me in a few days, so do you think you could help me out? I need to know where you people are, since I can't tell if my disembodied voices are good or not." She ignored the rude retorts from the voice.
Morhighan hoped he might be able to trust her, it would make finding the group a lot easier.

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:48 am
"Well then, have you found a secure and direct route to this place?" Jenova asked slow and coldly. She was beginning to look the part of an imperfectly returned to life creature. There was even a bit of a rancid smell beginning to escape from her, and likely if she was not soon at rest and absorbing Her cells into this body, she would probably be lost again of direct influence in the material world.

Yeah, kinda makes you wonder.... Dawn contemplated, agreeing to Vai's bait just to see if Sephiroth would rise to it. She doubted it but it would be amusing nonetheless. She chuckled as her husband was roped into storytime, only further encouraged by their rambunctions son, and was turning back to speak with Ruo again when she heard the new voice. Dawn blinked and was quiet. Er, Aeris did someone just...

Yes Dawn it appears someone else can hear and speak to us.

Welcome to the schitzophrenic club, I'm Kimberly Dawn Ahren Tuefel, the flower girl is of course the Notorious Aeris Gainsborough, the baritone is my husband Vaizel Dammerung Tuefel and the deep tenor is none other then the Infamous General himself, Sephiroth.

Dawn, you sound like a radio talk show host. Aeris muttered. In any case she asked us a question and-

We'll answer it when she tells us who she is of course. Dawn snorted. Honestly when Old Mother Space Alien is on the loose, do we really want to be telling strangers where we an all of our children are located.

Ruo felt the fatigue building and the numbness that would begin to rise on account of it creeping up her hind legs. She picked her way to her husband's side trying not to make her difficulty obvious, though when she veritablly collapsed to the ground next to him and heaved a sigh of relief she had made it far enough to sit down, a few people did notice, but by this point she really didn't care. She rolled her inhuman torso to her side and snuggled up against Freyr stretching out her legs and leaning her head against her husband's shoulder. Ruo knew she would start to run out of excuses to avoid the problem. She had been doing her stretches and exercises, but still, she hadn't ever regained her full strength after the accident. Truthfully she should have incoperated frequent trips to the Kisaragi-Hojo house into her regimine, but honestly she was more than a little afraid of the processes and shied away from involvement with the scientists, always looking for an excuse to get out of it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:03 pm
Morhighan chuckled.
"Nice introduction. I thought I reognized the 'deep tenor.' I'm Morhighan. I was sent to this planet some years ago to stop the 'old mother space alien,' and as you can tell, I failed my mission terribly and got stuck on this planet for eternity. I'm an Ex-Turk, and Ex-Experiment, and I'm relatively sure that you will have some manner of files on me. Especially considering how many times Yui and I almost completly destroyed the labs with her experimental fire-arms."
Morhighan found herself grinning in spite of the situation.
"Another fact is: I'm a vampire, but don't worry, I won't eat the kids. Or you for that matter. Also, ever since I had an extreme case of mako poisoning some years ago, I have found my self to have an unknown voice that badgers me constantly."

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Katrina SaDiablo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:15 pm
"I have, Mother. If Thalon needs the help, I'd be more than willing to offer mine the rest of the way. While its on the edge of the town, its actually not too far following the path I took." Kit pointed, and the house she had mentioned was just visible over a small hill.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff