Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Chikyu Kodomo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keegy

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:57 am
im the main part he has the topic i bring the funny  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:24 am
*is still spinning with Raver* mrgreen hihihihihihihihihihihihihihi!!!!!! mrgreen mrgreen pirate
rune: sweatdrop  

Marth_56

chevy0s

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:24 pm
Marth_56
*is still spinning with Raver* mrgreen hihihihihihihihihihihihihihi!!!!!! mrgreen mrgreen pirate
rune: sweatdrop

Alisson: mad Let me go!!! I'm getting dizzy!!! I'm going to barf!!! gonk
Gosai: smile biggrin blaugh rofl
Henry: Oh noes!! I'll help you!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:26 pm
hey cool u got ur garurumon but the changed the sprite i mean mine looked way cooler  

keegy

Marth_56

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:13 pm
Rune:* puches Marth and sends him flying into a brick wall*
*lets go of Alison before getting sent into the brick wall*OWWWWWWW!!!! stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:49 am
violent fury fox thing  

keegy

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:11 pm
keegy
hey cool u got ur garurumon but the changed the sprite i mean mine looked way cooler

*glares at Keggy while giving him a sadistic smile* Congratulations Keggy; you're going to be dead in two different threads! twisted Would you like to be buried, cremated, or both?~ twisted twisted twisted

Garurumon: *sighs* When a competition is started, he tends to take it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously. The best thing to do in situations like this is to give him his space and let him calm down.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:38 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
keegy

*glares at Keggy while giving him a sadistic smile* Congratulations Keggy; you're going to be dead in two different threads! twisted Would you like to be buried, cremated, or both?~ twisted twisted twisted

Garurumon: *sighs* When a competition is started, he tends to take it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously. The best thing to do in situations like this is to give him his space and let him calm down.

May I suggest that you be cremated, Keegy? Then there will be less of a mess to clean up blaugh I made a funny!!! mrgreen

Gosai: rofl
Henry: lol  

chevy0s

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:04 pm
But what's the point of killing him if his remains aren't scattered all over the place for decoration? twisted

Garurumon: Seriously, the best thing to do at this point is just ignore him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:50 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
But what's the point of killing him if his remains aren't scattered all over the place for decoration? twisted

Marth & Rune:Or do this.*marth picks up a blow gun and shoots a knock-out dart into Chikyu's neck* mrgreen blaugh  

Marth_56

keegy

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:39 am
Digi_Raver
Hi Marth, blaugh
Gosai:Hi Rune, stare rolleyes
Henry:Hi Keegy mrgreen

whee hes so cute yay *plays with henrys ear* its soft im just saying compare your pic to mine and mine looks alot tougher  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:05 pm
Marth_56
Chikyu Kodomo

Marth & Rune:Or do this.*marth picks up a blow gun and shoots a knock-out dart into Chikyu's neck* mrgreen blaugh

*rock encases my body, causing Marth's 'knock-out dart' to bounce harmlessly off; I turn around slowly, looking at Marth and Rune with the urge to kill them and devour their corpses* Tell me Marth, Rune, do you have the desire to join Keggy on his death bed? twisted

Garurumon: Hate to say I told you so.  

Chikyu Kodomo

Marth_56

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:43 pm
Dude...  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:11 pm
*shoots a diamond bazooka missile at u* (diamond is the strongest substance on earth easily kicks the rocks arse)  

keegy

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:38 pm
*diamond missle shatters when it hits me, and the shards attack Keggy* I'm an earth master; using a rock, mineral, or other substance of the earth is like saying "Here, something else for you to kill me with."  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff