Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:48 pm
Sira followed behind Shizume and soon saw Ai..  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:04 pm
Shizume and Sira came to Ai's house when Shizume saw her on the steps, "Your up Ai? Normally I have to wake you up at this hour." Shizume said with a laugh even though it was just around 9pm Shizume sonmehow always had to wake Ai up to go somewhere when she's bord.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:30 pm
"Oh, hi Shizume. Hi Sira." Ai smiled and looked at Shizume. "I kinda got my sleep when I was cleaning, but now i'm awake. So, what did you want this time Shizume? Another adventure?" She wondered what she wanted this time.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:56 pm
Sira waved at Ai smiling. "Hey Ai!"  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:59 pm
Shizume thought for a moment, "Raid the ice cream shop or ramen shop?" she asked with a laugh as her stoamch growled. "Wow I have no ideas this time..." she said which was rare because she always had an idea of some sort.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:38 pm
Ai laughed a bit. "That's a first." She thought a bit. "Raiding the ice cream shop sounds good to me. I feel like something sweet." She stood up and streached.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:38 pm
"I know. Hey Sira raiding the ice cream good too you?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm
"Yeah sure!" Sira said in the mood for something to eat.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:02 pm
He's going too? This might be more fun with him coming...but also I might not be as involved. Ai smiled lightly when Sira agreed. "So let's get going." She said walking towards the ice cream shop.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:18 pm
Sira followed behind Ai smiling. "This should be fun!" he yelled happily.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:22 am
"It is since we know the shop owner but..." Shizume cut herself off as she henged into what looked like an enimy ninja, "You two do the same."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:32 pm
"Um.. okay.." Sira said hesitantly as he changed as well..  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:32 pm
Ai transformed. "This is so Mr. Chozu doesn't recongnize us, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:35 pm
Reks had been silently walking down the street, his favorite band's song playing in his head. Does he make you high? Does he make you real? Does he make you cry? Does he know the way you feel? Love is all around you, your universe is- His thought were cut short when he noticed ninja standing infront of him. They must think I'm one of those new enemys that have been reported around here... He stopped walking, seeinghow they were prepared to attack. He held up his hands in peace, pointing to the headband around his neck. "Hey... I'm not your enemy... I'm on the night shift for patrolling..." He said, hopful that they would not attack.Admete, his leoard, in her smaller form was growling at his feet.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:46 pm
Sira looked up noticing the ninja. "Okay.." he said stopping.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff