Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:53 pm

Jessica_Leann_Duden

Jess was walking down a hall way. Everything thing seemed silent besides the whispers of the students in the near by room. She sat down at a near bench and took a book out of the pack she was holding. She began to read.  
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:16 am
Username: Forget4me

Character name: Reko

Sex: Male

Appearance: Silver hair, gray eyes, and a scar over his right eye.

Personality: Kind, yet distant. Reko seems to be a bit spacey from time to time, but when his friends are in trouble he gets serious. Although he hates talking about his past he will explain it if someone asks.

Bio: An orphan from day 1, Reko has had to fend for himself at an early age. He was found one day in a dumpster by some police officers as they were investigating a murder. Although most of his past is unclear at the moment, his scar is a good clue.  

Forget4me

kayhop89

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:58 pm
Gaian Name:kayhop89
Name: Kai Lonsford
Personality surprised utgoing and friendly, and bit flirty
Talents: Sports, and singing
Apperance: sholder length brown hair with red highlights, grey eyes
History:lived in tokyo with parents till they divorced and moved with father to were she lives now. shes half japanese and half english.
Family: mother lives in japan(Sansori), father(Keith), has no siblings.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:05 pm
Kai just walked into her new school. * did they have to make these skirts any shorter* she though to herself. "where in the world do i go im so lost i need to find where my room is. I need help!"  

kayhop89

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:06 pm
Gaian Name-klausolas

Character Name-Katekaze Darling (K for short)
Age-17
Gender-Male
Peronality-Wants to be liked but is too insecure to be himself around new people. Therfore he usually comes off as a nice friendly guy. It's rare to see him get mad. To make himself seem likeable he acts kind and polite but actually tends to be logically cold and calculating. He only acts like himself around his best friend and cousin.
Background-Grew up in a large family where martial arts were a necessity. He hates being compared to his older siblings and hates that everyone seems expect the same talent seen from them. Not that he shows it mind you. As much as he loves his siblings he does like the fact that being in a boarding school he'll see them a lot less. (He thinks.)
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:21 pm
Gaian Name-klausolas
Character Name-Paolo Franconi (Paul)
Age-18
Gender-Male
Personality-Outgoing and friendly. Laidback yet wise for his age. A bit of a flirt.

Background-K's best friend since he was three and K was two. He and K are so close they're often mistaken for a couple. However that's just because K hates the idea of anyone occupying a larger space in Paul's life than himself. His subtle influence is why Paul is single to this day. Paolo however just wants Katekaze to be happy and stays by him anyway. He would be quite content if K got a girlfriend. So he could get a girlfriend.

User Image  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:37 pm
Character Name-Harukaze Enigmaze (Harun)

Age-17

Gender-Female
Personality-Outgoing friendly. Full on flirt. Attention seeker. Hot temper.

Background- Grew up in the same fashion as Katekaze. They're very close more like brother and younger sister. But they're cousins. She loves attetion and flirts with anything that moves. If she likes someone she makes herself known and has a habit to pursue them but will still flirt with passerbyers. She loves her cousin but wishes he'd come out of his shell and has been teasing him since they were toddlers. She admires Paul but has always felt that he coddled K. She's always wanted the chance to be away fropm the majority of her siblings and now she's got it. She's especially happy. Despite the fact that her flirting has gotten her in trouble no one ever stays really mad at her.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:50 pm
Last one I swear sweatdrop

Character Name-Abigail Darling (The English Teacher)
Age-30
Gender-Female

Personality-Teasing loves nurturing young minds. Values punctuality. Outgoing. Friendly...enough. Very strict.

Background- Is the oldest out of seven and has always reigned over her younger subjects... errr siblings. She has a tough love philosophy which basically means love and obey or I'll hurt you. Her mighty fist has squashed many a "peasant" uprising. Happily married she has come to this school because the pay is so good and they have up to date equipment and books needed for her to teach english the way she's always wanted. Teasing her younger siblings is just a bonus.

User Image  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:56 am
Paolo, Katekaze and Harukaze stood in front of the school. simply gazing at it for now. Harukaze grinned suddenly. Her eyes lit up with what very well may be mischief.

Harukaze-"Wonderful. I can smelll posibilities in the air. I'm so excited and our uniforms are so cute. Let's get inside and see where we need to go."

She took off into the school nearly hitting a girl with shoulder length brown hair and gray eyes.

Paolo-"Harun be careful, you nearly caused casualties on our first day. Are you alright miss?"

Katekaze stood to the side and watched mostly wondering if he'd look very bad if he walked away. Deciding he may as well stick it out he stayed a bit impatientlly as the girl didn't seem very hurt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:49 pm
" Huh? oh no im fine." She smile and scratched the back of her head.
" Yeah, it was kinda my fault too. I wasn't really paying attention. I'm was trying to read this scedual and find were i am suppose to be. and keep this stupid skirt down. By the way my name's Kai Lonsford, nice to meet you!"  

kayhop89

DanceRiahDance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:06 pm
Name: Zaida
Race:Vampire part wolf
Weapons: (The daggar in her hands) DaggarSecond daggar Hand Gun
Personality: Zaida is a quiet girl, never any trouble. she loves Music, dancing, singing, and writing. She longs for love. SHe has always been picked second to her best friend Liz. she's sick of it so now she tries to prove herself constantly. She's tried suicide. She's 'emo' and she believes no one cares for her. Love her?
Bio:" Unknown since she was turned.
Appearance: User Image
Her Disguise: User Image
Her Wolf Form: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:01 pm
Username:Zipy54
Character name:Roger

Sex: Male

Appearance: brown jacket, white T, Blue jeans, black sneakers, and a scar on his right cheek, good build

Personality:humorous, funny, smart, but can get serious, nice
Bio:Grew up in family that was very close in a small town but then one day his parents tell him going here. So he goes and decides to have some fun.  

thefuzz54

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:19 pm
gaian name: pyrmaniac696

name rp : albie richards

personality: strong caring yet somehow edgy , likes to skate and listen to music

background: just got home from 8 months in iraq as marine sniper wiht only marine clothes and three hundred dollars i got in on a scholarship for egineering and design  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:22 pm
oops

sex: male

apperence: black tea my og tags baggy army pants with digital camo and big black army boots with metal reinforcement  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

WhiteWingtip

Unbeatable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Name: WhiteWingitp

Name: Zoey

Grade: 10

Species: Chimera

Power/s: Can talk to all felines, can jump 7 times her height, is extremely quick on her feet, and very flexible.

Personality: Calm, reserved, but when she's having a good time she'll get hyper. She's pretty optimistic and is happy most of the time.

Bio: Just transferred schools and is very nervous about meeting people. She thinks they'll think she's incredibly weird because of her ears and tail, so she tries to hide them. She's not looking for love, but then again, she supposes that's for the best with her cat half acting up every so often that usually draws unnessesary attention to her.

Types in: Crimson  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces