Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dnice2790

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:17 am
(I think she is talking to me.)

"Yes well then I'll be going." *Walks slowly in the same direction he came from. He comes out looking for the girl he bumped into in the bathroom.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:44 pm
*Dragon scales can be heard scraping along the walls after him.* Are you perhaps, an allie of the enemy? *her eyes tone down to a cool purple color*  

Taiyou_Kozane

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:46 pm
she walked around, making an ice rose, she stuck it in her hair "now where was the library again?" she asked looking for it, getting lost  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:01 pm
Animekatgirl
*Dragon scales can be heard scraping along the walls after him.* Are you perhaps, an allie of the enemy? *her eyes tone down to a cool purple color*

"No." *looks to where the Xion left* "I would rather have none." *looks up* "Although you seem to be more trustworthy in that matter."  

Cevadeva

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:45 am
*Dragon, looking slightly vain* You mean as an ally? Well, perhaps, maybe. *lowers head to look eye to eye* Tell me, what is your name, two legged one? Are you asking, or simply mentioning the fact I may be a good partner? *pushes nose gently into his chest* (sorta like poking somebody)  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:10 pm
Animekatgirl
*Dragon, looking slightly vain* You mean as an ally? Well, perhaps, maybe. *lowers head to look eye to eye* Tell me, what is your name, two legged one? Are you asking, or simply mentioning the fact I may be a good partner? *pushes nose gently into his chest* (sorta like poking somebody)

She stepped back from the poking ant then answered her questions."My name is Jazzmin, Jazz for short. And I am asking,not that you would make a good partner. I'm a shape-shifting vampire, if that makes any difference." She looked stright in winged creature's eyes, "May I ask what I may can you?" not breaking the eye contact.  

Cevadeva

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:59 pm
*Dragon looks thoughtful* Shapeshift you mean? *Purple aura surounds "dragon" and she turns into a beautiful dark elven woman with platinum hair and violet eyes* I was shapeshifted vampy boy. *eye contact is never broken* And yes, I suppose I'll be your ally. *curtsies gracefully* But never forget I may shapeshift into mostly anything whenever I want. Though I do have my limitations. *smiles coldly and mockingly at the same time*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:37 pm
Animekatgirl
*Dragon looks thoughtful* Shapeshift you mean? *Purple aura surounds "dragon" and she turns into a beautiful dark elven woman with platinum hair and violet eyes* I was shapeshifted vampy boy. *eye contact is never broken* And yes, I suppose I'll be your ally. *curtsies gracefully* But never forget I may shapeshift into mostly anything whenever I want. Though I do have my limitations. *smiles coldly and mockingly at the same time*

"Then I am honored to have such an ally. Oh, by the way I'm a girl." Jazzmin metioned with a hint of annoyance in her voice. "Is there anything I can call you by?" she questioned finally needing to blink, her mouth carved into a smile.  

Cevadeva

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:12 pm
My apologies. Call me Hatana. Now then, friend, where to next?  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:24 pm
"I don't know." the shape-shifter stated. "Do you just want to walk around?" she asked. "Oh, who was that guy earlier that was going into your, um nest?" she asked, looking behind Hatana for a moment to make sure she was correct.  

Cevadeva

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:24 am
she walked away and looked at the paintings on the wall "wow" she whispered  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:18 pm
username: paradiseeve145

name: Kaname

personality:bold and flirty

sex: female

race: vampire

weapons: knives

abilities: Agility, telekenesis, above average strength

apperance: Long rippling blue black hair, piercing yellow eyes (one has a red mote inside the eye near the iris)with long blakc lashes, tall,slender,and lithe, lips redder than a rose, long sharp nails that look like glass. I wear knee high boots black spandex pants, ripped top with leather jacket.  

paradiseeve145

paradiseeve145

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:19 pm
She stumbles into the castle. "Where the heck am i?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:43 pm
I really have no idea who he was. But I believe you are right. We should look around the castle. You know, there's rumors of strange going ons in this castle.  

Taiyou_Kozane

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:59 pm
Animekatgirl
I really have no idea who he was. But I believe you are right. We should look around the castle. You know, there's rumors of strange going ons in this castle.

"Really? Then maybe we should check it out." Jazzmin said with an evil smirk. "Why don't we go find out what is going on. Who knows it might be fun." With that the shape-shifter started to go down a random hall.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff