Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
PLEASE POST HERE IF YOUR *LOOKING* TO ADOPT ONLY!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cessa_BabyLuna5397

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:57 pm
USER NAME: Cessa_BabyLuna5397
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: doesnt matter
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 2 for now
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : yay!! alot.. like alot.. cause i dont usually log out and leave my char on.. but im usually not afk-ing or alt-tabbing for about 3-4hours and when my irl mom is not playing jigsaw
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : BOOKS: i love All Around Town.. i love Harry Potter but only read the first book and sad to say i love pocketbooks,, haha MUSIC: i love all types of music well basically pop, rock, RnB but not too much country nor Hard/Metal Rock.. i love Dancing for that matter!! ^^ i love playing ragnarok,, what else? jus get to know me.. biggrin
NOTES : I am nice and I WILL spoil you,, but dont go around bragging me to give you money or such.. ill tell you when i dont have money and ill give it to you when i have money.. i am a sweet person,, so if you dont want some girl being sweet to you and acting as a mom.. please dont tell me you want to be adopted by me.. i dont wanna annoy people and make someone hate me for doing so.. i am moody.. i am nice but please be nice to me.. Im sensitive and i have a tendency to get hurt easily... cry

P.S.

Im 20 years old and i preferrably want to adopt someone younger than me.. just pm me ^^ Im also willing to be adopted ^^ thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:58 am
USER NAME:
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: FEMALE
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT:1
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : on everyday
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) :sing,making music vids,gaming
NOTES:im nice and ide be protectiv and am funny and im 20 years old  

sabertooth neko

Saints Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:24 pm
USER NAME:Saints Warrior
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: I don't care
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1 or 2 preferably 1
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 1-3 hours could be more sometimes
HOBBIES : Reading, playing video games(not to much), listening to music(any music except for oprah)
NOTES: I am someone you can talk to and I don't mind anything

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:26 pm
I'm 16(in addition to ^^^up there look at the arrows<<<  

Saints Warrior

-`Koi`-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:17 pm
User Name: -`koi`-
Male or Female: I'd like a to adopt a female, but I'm open to either.
How many do you wish to adopt: 1 for now.
Time spent on Gaia daily: 7 or more hours...XD
Hobbies: Video games, drawing, romance (any pairing), role playing, music (mostly techno, but I listen to all kinds), art, anime, writing, and South Park.
Notes: I want to adopt to show them the in's and outs, effective ways to earn gold, answer questions, etc. I want to be paired with someone that is hopefully open minded and someone I can consider a friend on Gaia. I don't want someone whose immature or we'll definately clash, but having a sense of humor and being random is always good! 8D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:22 pm
USER NAME: NiGHTMARE BULLETS
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE:...I don't care. =]
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT:1-3
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : It all depends who's over. It ranges from 2 hours to 10 hours. Mainly four hours though.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Dane Cook, Criss Angel, Harry Potter, Writings, Manga, Fruits Basket, RPG's, RolePlaying, Music.
NOTES: I'm always nice. Even when in real life, I'm really pissed, I'm nice. =]

This is Exodus

Fashionable Phantom

Teh General Bloodless

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:11 am
User name: generalbloodless
Male or female: Don't care.
How many you wish to adopt: Only one for now, I've never done this before.
Time spent on Gaia: Way too much. Like, twice as much as most people.
Hobbies: Movies, books, video games, roleplaying.
Notes: I haven't done this before, so the person I adopt needs to be patient. I'm really slow at gaining gold, but I will be happy to give you a gift of something I've heard you say you wanted or something on your wishlist. I will definitely not tolerate begging, I mean, it doesn't make sense. I know alot of the ins and outs of Gaia, and if you ask me something I don't know, I will research it. I like to think I'm pretty nice and I promise to not make things an awkward okay-what-do-you-want-me-to-do-now sort of thing. Oh, and a warning, at times, I can be the strangest person on the planet, so those who aren't prepared for that need not apply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:51 am
xxstratus_affectionxx
IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS MORE ORGANIZED I AM BREAKING THE ADOPTION BOARD INTO TWO THREADS ADOPTERS AND PEOPLE LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED PLEASE POST ACCORDINGLY OR YOUR POST MAY BE DELETED .TO MAKE THIS EASY TO MATCH PEOPLE PLEASE GIVE THE FOLLOWING MATCHES WILL BE MADE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS AND ACCORDING TO INTERESTS AND HOBBIES WHEN SUITABLE MATCHES ALLOW. NO CHAT IN THIS THREAD TO HELP KEEP IT ORGANIZED xxstratusxx

USER NAME:
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE:
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT:
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) :
NOTES:

this is very in portant so listen up k read all of thes and learn more about ur self  

girlychick897

xXangleofcherryblossomsxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:15 pm
USER NAME:Angelofcherryblossoms
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE:Any.
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT:Just 1.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :23 hours.not lying.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) :reading,playing,talking.
NOTES: none.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:48 am
USER NAME:NarutoUzumaki626
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Well..............I'ed Perfur A Female...............But If I Can't I'll Take A Male.
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: Just One Mite Be Nice.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : As Much As I Can...................And Thats A Lot.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Anime,Manga,The Slayers,Naruto,Love,Battels And More Demons Like Me.(Yes I Am A Demon. stare
NOTES: If Someone Needs Me..............I'll Be Thar To Save Tham! ((And Enjoy The Blood From Thar Foes!^^))  

T-A Reborn

crashythedarkdragon13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:49 pm
username:
1 male and 1 female
2-3 hours a day
hobbies:gaming movies reading and biking
notes none biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:11 pm
username: bule boy 88
im looking to be adopted by female
im worth alot of money jk
6 hours in bewteen the day  

mummy prince

Rahka Ablem

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:08 pm
USER NAME: Roka ablem akoro
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: male prefered but females okay
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Usually at least an hour
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I write stories and music.
NOTES: donations will not be given to the adopted, unless I see fit.
I want to help the adopted and help them make a friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:49 pm
USER NAME: Spinbutterfly
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Either works! ^.^
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1-2
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Not the slightest clue, enough to count biggrin few hours depending on the activity of friends
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Whyyyy is this relevent? Some sort of dating program XD I dunno I laik a bunch of stuff, roleplaying, movies, books, XD descriptive ain't I? whee
NOTES: I ain't gonna hand out gifties or anything unless I want to, I'm looking to help newbies out and offer friendship ^^ I don't tolerate chat speak! D=< NO THANK YOU, speak in a literate fashion please, otherwise I'm NOT going to take you seriously and will most likely ignore you. :3 Thank ye kindly! heart

Spinbutterfly

K0B0LD

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:15 pm
USER NAME: kobold505
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Don't care!
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: One.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 2-4 and mabye more! Cause I really don't pay attention to that
HOBBIES: I love to read all sorts of books, from historical fiction to manga, I'll read it (no Yoai though)
NOTES: I'll teach you about stuff and help you with questions. But I am not going to straight out donate to you. Ya gotta walk on your on two feet.  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff