Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Interest in Roleplaying Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay for polls?
Cha.
100%
 100%  [ 206 ]
Total Votes : 206

purple_laffy_taffy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:39 pm
im roleplayin right now im wanting to be ichigo off of tokyo mew mew  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:03 pm
ive never been in an rp so i cant say wat i like but i would love to join 1 one day.... i would heve to say i would be into romance rps..... umm i cant check everyday as a matter of fact i cant usually check until the weekend now.  

Sakura Kennedy

queenoftheokapis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:24 pm
I love Love LOVE RPlying, but i haven't been doing it for very long, so far i've been a little girl, a lover, and a shapshifing Human-wolf. All of which the people i was RPlying with said i did well. I'm very tenative because i don't know what i am doing, but i am a writer so i just imagine myself as the character...which, if i'm not mistaken, is what RP is all about...but i'd like to be able to learn all that i can and be able to experiment with different genres. It is a great way to make friends! Which is one reason i love it. But i don't know that much about it. I don't normally check the Guilds but if i joined one i'd check it nearly every day!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:34 pm
What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate): Literate. I like to know who is talking to whom and enough of what's gonig on that I can jump in whenever.

Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.): Supernaturals, endof the world scenarios, fan rpgs (trigun, et al) or established/published rpgs (final fantasy, white wolf, D&D)
How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one I'll check daily and be on for at *least* 1 hr/day
How often you post/peruse the guild in general. Um, today was my first day, but I can see me going back daily on and off for a couple hours a day  

Exelsia

thugneza

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:27 am
for a roleplaying game where you can insert cheats and get unlimited money 3d roleplaying a moving game razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:24 pm
Type of roleplay: Literate. I really can't stand non-literate, no offense. I need descriptions and good language.

Subject enjoyed: vampire-related, angels/demons, -yaoi-

How often: If the rp interested me, I would spend as much time as possible there.

How often in this guild: I check the guilds every time I'm logged on, about every second day.  

Ichinilla

Friendly Gekko

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:05 pm
(((bump)))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:12 pm
What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate): LITERATE!! Why RP here if it isn't literate?!? It helps greatly with the flow of the writing. I also makes sense to everyone and not just those non-literate guys who use chatspeak.

Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying: My forte is mainly Pokemon RP Battling, but I do a few other types that are mainly based around the middle ages, sorcery and magic related RPs are also my main subjects.

How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one: EVERYDAY!!! If there is one I am involved in, I will usually visit everyday to get in my piece of RP.
How often you post/peruse the guild in general: If you mean this one, not a lot. First time in ages sinceI've been here.  

Tez Tickle

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:31 pm
i prefer non-literate. it allows a free flow for people. it doesnt push them to write a lot and the can still rp easily. ^.^ this type attracts a lot mor people to rps.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:28 pm
I suppose it does, but it doesn't help the story to be interesting to read really does it?  

Tez Tickle

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:25 pm
you'd be surprised.....and rp's arent supposed to be just read.......you read one post at a time usually and its pretty fun. i've been rping for a while and its more fun than literate.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:44 am
Seikamoon
I always wanted to do some roleplaying....but the story i have read is so far....so I can't join them...sigh.....

just make sure that you keep the story flowing, otherwise they will get mad. just jump in!  

princessjasmine21

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:58 am
princessjasmine21
Seikamoon
I always wanted to do some roleplaying....but the story i have read is so far....so I can't join them...sigh.....

just make sure that you keep the story flowing, otherwise they will get mad. just jump in!

thats why i always keep my rp's simple and yet complex at the same time. so people can jump in and the story just adapts to it. ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:04 pm
hi  

eggdune

Kyle-Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:31 pm
Seikamoon

me either it's ok lol
we can do our own role playing! heheh you start!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff