Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she walked to an abandoned hallway and sat down against the wall, tears falling down her face "so what, im different, why do they have to be so...so...rude" she closed her eyes "just because i'm glowing doesnt make me different" she signed and wrapped her arms around herself
User Image

*walks past but stops*why are you crying
she looked up "because im different" she looked down "i just suddenly start to glow and everybody starts to point and cower, even my friends," more tears ran down "nobody likes a freak" she mumbled

i know how you feel*sits down beside her*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:09 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she walked to an abandoned hallway and sat down against the wall, tears falling down her face "so what, im different, why do they have to be so...so...rude" she closed her eyes "just because i'm glowing doesnt make me different" she signed and wrapped her arms around herself
User Image

she looked up "because im different" she looked down "i just suddenly start to glow and everybody starts to point and cower, even my friends," more tears ran down "nobody likes a freak" she mumbled

she looks at him "and how are you different?" she asked not meaning to be rude, she played with the black ribbon in her hair  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
User Image

she looks at him "and how are you different?" she asked not meaning to be rude, she played with the black ribbon in her hair

id rather not go into it last time i did my friends were killed and i was sent to a govement lab*bulls down shirt at right sholder&i got this burned into me there*tatto no. 108z  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:14 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
User Image

id rather not go into it last time i did my friends were killed and i was sent to a govement lab*bulls down shirt at right sholder&i got this burned into me there*tatto no. 108z
she looked at it "hmm ive been there before, but not to be well you know" she looked down "something more...complicated" she looked back up "my name is Angel by the way" she said holding out her hand  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she looked at it "hmm ive been there before, but not to be well you know" she looked down "something more...complicated" she looked back up "my name is Angel by the way" she said holding out her hand

mine is marcus  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:30 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

mine is marcus
"nice to meet you Marcus" she said smiling, she heard a bell ring "oh shoot, we are going to be late for class" she said standing up "what class do you have now?" she asked "i could show you the way"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

mine is marcus
"nice to meet you Marcus" she said smiling, she heard a bell ring "oh shoot, we are going to be late for class" she said standing up "what class do you have now?" she asked "i could show you the way"

oh *pulls out paper*ummm geography  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:35 pm
Arage heard the bell ring, but didn't get up off of the wall. "I don't feel like going to class..." he said to himself.  

Repressed Memories

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:38 pm
its in room 238
*gets up and follows angel*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:38 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

mine is marcus

"ok ill show you the way" she walked down the hall and turned left, she kept walking then stopped by a door "here it is room 238 geography" she smiled "if you need any help in finding your classes let me know ok" she smiled and walked away, she saw arage and she lightly pushed him "come on we are going to be late"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

mine is marcus

"ok ill show you the way" she walked down the hall and turned left, she kept walking then stopped by a door "here it is room 238 geography" she smiled "if you need any help in finding your classes let me know ok" she smiled and walked away, she saw arage and she lightly pushed him "come on we are going to be late"

thanks*walks into class*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:45 pm
she walked to her locker and took her books out, she walked to her class, she sat down at an empty desk "huh life is just dandy" she muttered  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

mine is marcus

He looked up and saw Angel. "Leave me be, I don't feel like going to class," he said, putting his head back between his knees.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:49 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

mine is marcus

He looked up and saw Angel. "Leave me be, I don't feel like going to class," he said, putting his head back between his knees.
"and why is that?" she asked curious  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:55 pm
*sits in class*man this is boring to learn  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items