Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Suggestions, Problems, Questions, and Comments. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:40 am
Shinigami Orphen07
this is going a bit off topic but i just have 2 ask... now that they (Adult Swim) has finished the dub of Blood+ (thank goodness), what's gonna replace it?

I saw last Saturday night where they had replaced it with Cowboy Bebop (good anime by the way).  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:20 pm
do we hv our umm own town meeting place thing, or sign name or summin  

LuLu from Blood Plus

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:27 pm
We're still debating which part of barton we could meet ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:03 am
Would anyone want to help me with a site I'm building? It's a DIVA shrine, and I need heaps of help. ^.^

Please email me if you're interested. Thank you.  

hilaire11

Seeker of Feathers

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:02 pm
I've got a technical question for the Admins. When I come and check the forums the marker on the left hand side is always white, even if there's a new post in the topic since I last checked. Any idea why? Thanks in advance.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:45 pm
Sorry everyone, it seems to have started working outta no where lol. Sorry for the false alarm sweatdrop  

Seeker of Feathers

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:16 am
Yeah, that happens to me sometimes too. I have no clue why it acts up like that. I guess it's a Gaia glitch or something. ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:23 am
............. stressed doh!!  

Bloodlust Christian

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:22 pm
Bloodlust Christian
............. stressed doh!!

Um, care to elaborate? ^^; ?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:39 am
Can I ask where or how you guys make your cool banners without using Adobe photoshop? I'd like to make a banner for Blood+ biggrin  

ladyyk

xoxgrieverxox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:49 am
I have a question, In the blood + movie, they refer to saya as the last original...do they not know about diva yet? and also why was a chiropteran was chasing the US plane when it was airborne?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:50 am
hilaire11
Would anyone want to help me with a site I'm building? It's a DIVA shrine, and I need heaps of help. ^.^

Please email me if you're interested. Thank you.

Count me in!  

ladyyk

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:22 pm
Lady Yukirin
Can I ask where or how you guys make your cool banners without using Adobe photoshop? I'd like to make a banner for Blood+ biggrin

I use a program that came with my PC called "Microsoft Picture it!" If it isn't in your start menu's programs you might be able to download it from the Microsoft website.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:29 pm
xoxgrieverxox
I have a question, In the blood + movie, they refer to saya as the last original...do they not know about diva yet? and also why was a chiropteran was chasing the US plane when it was airborne?

The Blood movie is entirly different than the Blood+ anime. It was made long before the anime and has a different plot. There is no Diva or Chevaliers. In the Blood: the Last Vampire movie Saya is apparantly the last Chiropteran and hunts them. I hope I've cleared up some of the confusion. 3nodding  

YamiCheza
Crew

Bl0odDiva

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:20 pm
Uh...where can I find fanfics about Diva? I think I've read them all in fanfiction.net (there were some really good ones), but it was mostly Saya.  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff