Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well? You like it?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:02 pm
April....how nice to see you, I see you've had no problem fitting in. Thought Leora seriously, she was, of course, April's superior, Leora was up there with Hera and the others when it came to seniority, her powers helped with that. Remember, we're meeting with them tonight, so no funny business. We want them in one piece.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:05 pm
Hera smiled, and Hana was obviously trying not to burst out laughing at Leora's tattle-taleing. April, you are coming with us tonight, correct?  

Azarni Usagi

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:41 am
"I wouldn't miss it," April thought. She wondered if she could mimic sticking her tongue out at Leora in her mind, so the other girl could see it. She tried, and just ended up twisting her face for a moment. She couldn't see any results for her effort. April sighed - sometimes communicating with Leora made one feel like a child yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:02 pm
"You're being strange," Verony informed April, seeing her twist her face around, but not seeing anything happen. She found that she was talking softer, back away from her seat and her body pushed as far forward as she could go. Verony had never been shy before, but she imagined this was what it felt like. She suddenly didn't want Alice Cullen to be able to overhear her.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:42 pm
Nice face.....and how old are you supposed to be again? At least I have an excuse. Said Leora, she had long since stopped paying attention in class, so it was no big. Somebody save me, the kid sitting next to me smells horrible, you guys owe me big time She spoke with her mind loudly, so that all the Xyonori could hear her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:44 am
"Stop it!" Verony hissed when April suddenly grimaced, yet again. "Is there a problem?" a musical voice came from behind them.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:19 pm
< AHH WHO IS THIS MYSTERY VOICE?!?! The suspense is killing me!>  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:00 pm
Since everyone seems to have abandoned this RP, I'll make it up ^^

April turned around to see the enquiring face of Alice Cullen. She smirked. "Gotcha," she thought. If she could use Verony's relationship with Alice to an advantage, the Xyonori would have to pay for her services for this job. "Oh, Verony, do you know this person? I'm April, this is Verony, we're both new students here." she said innocently, introducing them. "I thought maybe you might have met Verony here at lunch or something." Never mind that Verony had been with her at lunch, the whole time. April could see Verony squirming, but she wasn't saying anything out loud.  

- p h y x a t e d -

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:24 pm
Verony faltered. "Actually...Mary, do you remember me?" If she didn't react at all to the use of her old name 'Mary', Verony vowed she would never speak to Alice Cullen again. She waited, with tensed breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:30 pm
Whats happening??? Tell me!!! Mind shouted Leora.  

kanangirl123

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:51 pm
(Okay, I remember being in this RP too. But that means I've missed one, somewhere, in my recollecting. sweatdrop )

April projected smugness into her mind. "Leora, I have just established first contact with the Cullens," she thought, relishing every word. "I believe the Xyonori should contract me for this job, now. I'll be waiting by my locker afterschool to draw up the necessary paperwork - tell Hera."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:24 pm
I think this one is being left up to me..... Thought Leora back in response. Hera and the others seem...unresponsive.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:32 am
(That's an understatement)

Verony flinched when Alice replied, puzzled, "No, I don't think I know you. But why did you call me Mary?" A nudge from April stopped her from spiralling into shame and despair. Verony saw that the way Alice had delivered her words - the tone, the wording - was perfect, just like an actress. Her spirits surged upwards from depression; Alice must have been just testing her. "I once had a friend, Mary Alice Brandon. You remind me of her." Verony answered carefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:13 pm

Who's the girl talking with Alice Cullen? Inquired Leora, having long since abandoned class and was looking in the window.  

kanangirl123

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:29 pm
"Verony dunno-her-last-name," April replied. She added, possessively, "She's mine."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff