Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:35 pm
"Yeah, the baby will love you! It, or they, will love the whole family! Who wouldn't?" Bella could think of a few people in La Push who wouldn't, but she shoved that thought from her mind. "It's going to be born into the best family ever. Just like how you guys accepted me." She smiled up at Edward, her tears of joy flowing faster. She buried her face into his chest. "Hey, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett - you guys can come in now," she said. She never needed to speak loud. She knew they could hear her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:48 pm
Carlisle smiled at the happy sight and the news. The day had sure turned into excitement. "We'll make all the practical arrangements we can for you guys. Set up a nursery...things like that..." He knew that it would still be in a little danger still though. What if one of them accidentily...got thirsty... Of course Carlisle had plenty of confidence in his children's ability to abstain, but he knew that all of them were open to worry. And the thought that he was to have a grandchild at all was enough to make him extremely paranoid about the baby, and it wasn't even born yet!  

Mystifying Social Disease

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:04 pm
Rosalie and Emmett were the first ones in. Rosalie knocked on the door and after her father said to come in she came in. "Oh Bella I'm so happy for you!" Rosalie squeled, hugging Bella, making sure to be careful. "We have to take you shopping and get clothes and other items for the baby and..." Rosalie started ranting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:34 am
Alice and Jasper heard the call to come in, and Jasper felt the sudden excitement from the study, without a word they bolted into the house and ran up the stairs. Alice jumped on Edward, engulfing him in a hug and taking him by surprise, Jasper grinned at them and cautiously gave Bella hug. She look surprised, but happy about it. Alice hopped off Edward and gave Bella peck on the cheek. "OH MY GOSH!!! I am SOOOO excited!!" Alice said. "Really Al? We couldn't tell." Said Emmet, she laughed.  

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:43 pm
Carlisle grinned at his children's excitement. "Alice...would you happen to know what it is?" He asked her curiously, wondering if the verdict was in the future yet. If they were setting up a nursery he'd like to have the correct gender of which to make the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:49 pm
"Wait, before you tell the gender(if you can) Alice, we need to make sure that both Bella and Edward want to know, I mean they could want the gender to be a surprise" Rosalie said. "Bella, Edward do you want to know the gender if it's possible?" Emmett asked.  

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:53 pm
Carlisle nodded at what Rosalie said and waited for them to answer. He really wanted to know, but would have to respect their decision, whatever it may be. "Yes, Ed, Bell, do you want to know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:30 pm
Alice knew, of course she did, but she tried as hard as she could to close her mind. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.......Frosty Flakes Cheerios......Dammit! She laughed at herself, trying hard to keep it from Edward.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:34 pm
Rosalie laughed. 'Why are you thinking about that?' Rosalie asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:49 am
"Yeah, I don't mind knowing... but I guess when it comes down to it, I don't really care. I'll the love it the same no matter what!" Bella smiled, still in shock from Jasper's hug. He'd never done that before and for a while, he'd been afraid to even look at her. It made Bella so happy. "So Alice, do you know what it is?" Bella knew she shouldn't get her hopes up - having one seemed impossible enough. But she did really want twins. She knew Rose and Jasper would have lots of fun with that. Bella also knew that Edward might not be ready for twins, but if that was the case, she knew he'd step up.  

6vampire6mistress6

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:13 pm
Alice smiled hugely, laughing at Rosalie. She was kind of nervous, but she knew she shouldn't be, she already knew they'd love it.

"You're gonna have twins...a boy and girl, they'll be beautiful." Said Alice slowly, so they would understand. She held Jasper tightly and smiled at the two, she had always wished about children, and this was the best she could have ever hoped for.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:13 pm
(I'm sorry if Rose seems a little out of character I am not used to being cold or anything).
Rosalie squeled jumping up and down. "Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you!" she squeled giving Bella and Edward a hug.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:18 am
"Thank you," Bella said, hugging Rose. She wasn't used to so much attention from the Cullens! "And thank you Alice!! Thank you so, so much! I can't believe it! My dream is coming true - it's - it's just unbelievable!!" She hugged Jasper back, then Emmett. Then she gave Carlisle a huge squeeze. "Thank you! I know you'll do what's best for me. You'll be the most wonderful grandfather ever!" Then she went up to Edward and made out with him. "And thank you too, sir," she giggled. "I couldn't have done this without your help." She kissed him passionately. Then she realized everyone was still staring at them. "Careful love," Edward told her. "That's how we ended up with these kids in the first place!" Bella laughed. "Alright then - what do you girls say we go shopping? Well, Jasper and Emmett are welcome too, but I don't know if you'd be that thrilled by it." She was grinning hugely.

((Sorry I was so late. I had surgery so I've bed in bed until today cry ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:36 am
(You alright?)
"That sounds like fun" Rose agreed, she couldn't wait to spoil these kids.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:48 pm

"Yes!!! Lets go now!!" Said Alice, squealing. Jasper smiled hugely. "I'll go, to make sure they remember to get some boy stuff." Alice laughed and kissed him quickly. "Thank you Jazz. Emmet are you joining us? Heaven forbid we should forget to get the babies sports stuff." She said sweetly, knowing she had hit the sweet spot.

biggrin
>  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas