Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:34 pm
His voice was low, his head bowed. "So what if it does? I'll finally be at peace. The dead do not deserve to walk among the living..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:58 pm
"your not dead!!!!! your alive and i want to help you!!!! please!!! i couldn't bear it if i killed another person..........." she closed her eyes and looked as if she was in deep mental pain,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:32 pm
"You cannot kill what is already dead. You are not responsible for anything." He stood up straight, closed his eyes. Water pooled at his feet, and ice 6 inches thick, transparent, started to grow up him. Within 30 seconds, it was up to his kneecaps. He began to shiver uncontrollably, be he made no effort to escape.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:39 pm
"YES I AM!!!!!!!!!!..." she held out her hands and an eletric forse erupted from them shattering the ice, she then fell to her knees gasping for breath, "i-i-i w-won't let y-you d-die!!!!!!!" all coulor faided from her face,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:42 pm
"Then you wish to make me live once more. I pity you..." The ice was persistent, forming again. "You better move if you don't wish to be frozen."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:51 pm
"no i will make you live, i swear on my very existance!!!!!" a red light consumed her as if bonding her to her word, she stood and preformed the same thing sending the ice flying, "now if you die, i die too, i can not bear sending anither to the other side!!!!"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:57 pm
"Then don't die. I have walked this earth for far too long. If you kill yourself, you shall be sending another to the other side. I am on the other side already... I just need the rest of me to catch up. Please, end your foolishness and allow me to leave this world in peace." Tears rolled down his cheeks, their searing kiss bearing no comfort.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:10 pm
"you not dead!!!! you incomplete!!!!! if you where dead i would not have seen your memory," she stopped, tears running down her face as a light flashed through her eyes, a look of realization spread across her face, "i-i-i tryed to do it befor......w-when my mother died, it wouldn't work," she fell to her knees "my-my.....mother....is..." tears ran swiftly down her face,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:26 pm
Suddenly, a small flash of memory, only a few words, went through his head. He began to sing these words.

"A wise man said
To find your place
In the eye of the storm.

Seek the roses
Along the way,
But watch out for the thorns..."

He stopped, in shock of what he just did.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:37 pm
she looked into his eyes, "please!!!!........"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:39 pm
"What... What just happened?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:41 pm
"you receved another memory, they will return, please let me help you!!!!!"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:44 pm
"I... I need some time alone. This is the first time... The first time my emptyness truly hurt..."

"... I almost forgot what it was like to be alive..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:46 pm
she noded, "i work at that night club, i'll be there" she walked to a night club and went inside,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:49 pm
His hand froze over, making makeshift claws. He considered many possibilities... Slitting his throat, pulling out his own heart, karate chopping his brain... but the one option which seemed to persist was the one she posed. He stood, looking at his hand, for hours on end, until she emerged from the night club...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff