Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:45 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
than it is settled! but since you are freshmen in this school i am obliged to take you on a tour of the grounds so what do you want to see first?

"I don't care," he said, standing up.
how about the weapons and archery fields?

"Sure, sounds fun."
"sure, i have a question. is there a pool around here?" she asked "sorry this is off topic, but im just curious" she asked
the pool is out the back doors and to the left.

The large Crocodile acted as though he understood what Mr. Penguin had said and headed in that direction. After reaching the pool Tiberon got off of the creatures back and let him crawl into the water to swim for a bit. Now no eatting the other students you here, not that you would after all you can sense a persons true nature and they all seem to be alright wouldn't you agree. The large creature had already entered the water and dove underneath the water out of sight.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:50 am
"well im going to go put my stuff up in our dorm ok" she said walking down the hall  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:51 am
Aprilbaby1
"well im going to go put my stuff up in our dorm ok" she said walking down the hall
alright it is dorm 7a  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:52 am
Aprilbaby1

"Wait, I should probably do that also, hehe," he said, running up to her, following beside her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:53 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Wait, I should probably do that also, hehe," he said, running up to her, following beside her.
she smiled "ok" she walked down the hallways "ok here it is room 7a" she unlocked the door and walked in  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:56 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "ok" she walked down the hallways "ok here it is room 7a" she unlocked the door and walked in

He followed her in, looking around. "So, where are the bedrooms?" he asked, throwing his stuff on a couch.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He followed her in, looking around. "So, where are the bedrooms?" he asked, throwing his stuff on a couch.
"right here" she said walking down an short hall pointing to two doors. she opened one and walked in, she put her stuff on her bed and sat down, she petted her sleeping cub  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:59 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"right here" she said walking down an short hall pointing to two doors. she opened one and walked in, she put her stuff on her bed and sat down, she petted her sleeping cub

"Cool," he said, opening the other and walking inside, throwing his stuff on the floor. He laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:00 pm
she layed down, humming softly, petting the sleeping cub. "this isnt bad" she said  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
she layed down, humming softly, petting the sleeping cub. "this isnt bad" she said

"This is a pretty cool place," he yelled to her, getting up and unpacking his stuff.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:04 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"This is a pretty cool place," he yelled to her, getting up and unpacking his stuff.
"yea" she yelled back, she walked over and put her clothes in her dresser and some in her closet, she hummed softly "im going to take a shower" she yelled grabbing a towel and walking out of her room, she walked to the bathroom next to their rooms and walked in  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:05 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

it better be *said appearing beside him* it costed thousands in renovations  

neon blue penguin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"yea" she yelled back, she walked over and put her clothes in her dresser and some in her closet, she hummed softly "im going to take a shower" she yelled grabbing a towel and walking out of her room, she walked to the bathroom next to their rooms and walked in

"Kay," he yelled back, blushing at the thought of her in a shower.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:06 pm
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

it better be *said appearing beside him* it costed thousands in renovations

"For the love of St. Christibard," he said, turning around. "You gotta stop doing that," he said, slightly laughin.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:08 pm
she closed the door and walked in the shower "man this feels good" she said washing her hair, the steam rising  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff