Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:12 am
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
Leafmon: Caremel?

Karasu: No. It's carmel.

Leafmon: Camel?

Karasu: Close enough. Oh, sorry. My name is Karasu. This is my leafmon.

*suddenly awakes and looks at Leafmon* Cute Veggies!!! whee biggrin Hello there!! My name is Angel!! I once had a digimon partner but sadly he passed away recently...

Youta: What are you talking about, mistress??? I'm over here!! *tries to get out of his imprisonment but fails*

.... stare Ahem!! Anyways, it's nice meeting the two of you!! biggrin 3nodding

I pick up Leafmon and hug him.

STOP LOOKIING AT LEAFMON LIKE HE'S FOOD!!!

Leafmon: Food? Me?

Leafmon tries to bite himself

Now look what you did. stare

Oh that? Don't worry, I'm not gonna eat him!! I just called him that because he looks like one. 3nodding biggrin Even though he's not green... stare

Youta: Rather peculiar, I might add. 3nodding

Ya, there was a little accident with chrome digizoid. Now he is covered in it.

Leafmon stops trying to eat himself.

Building go BOOM!

Pretty much.

Oh, I see. That's interesting...maybe I should have Youta place in a building when it goes boom!! Nice idea, yesh? hehehe... twisted

Youta: You can't be serious... stare crying
don't worry Youta if she does i'll make sure u come out safe

3 more posts till blackwargreymon  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:14 am
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
how did i know that was going to happen *smacks forehead* oh well........*flys up to Adell's rib cage and pulls out Youta* Youta u got to remember that he got bigger ok? now go wake up tear

Youta: Thank you very much, sir!! I don't think I can live like that... crying

Aww, why'd you have to go and rescued him like that??? *mutters* It's better if he stayed where he was... stare

well lets just say that Adell couldn't with Youta inside the rib cage........ stare
@Youta: don't worry about getting stuck in there any time soon Adell will soon be in his mega stage

Youta: :shcok: Yuo mean, if I stayed there when he turns mega, I'd be in his tummy being digestive??? Oh noes!! crying crying

That'd be awesome!!! biggrin twisted *places Youta back in Adell's rib cage*
*pulls him out again* will u stop that............if u do it again i'll make sure u get a Double Dark Shot attack............

I would have said 'You don't scare me buddy!!' but since a certain digimon isn't strong at all, I'll have to pass. *stares at Youta*

Youta: *turns to Adell and Axel* I'm really sorry on my mistress's behalf. She usually isn't like this... sweatdrop  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:17 am
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
how did i know that was going to happen *smacks forehead* oh well........*flys up to Adell's rib cage and pulls out Youta* Youta u got to remember that he got bigger ok? now go wake up tear

Youta: Thank you very much, sir!! I don't think I can live like that... crying

Aww, why'd you have to go and rescued him like that??? *mutters* It's better if he stayed where he was... stare

well lets just say that Adell couldn't with Youta inside the rib cage........ stare
@Youta: don't worry about getting stuck in there any time soon Adell will soon be in his mega stage

Youta: :shcok: Yuo mean, if I stayed there when he turns mega, I'd be in his tummy being digestive??? Oh noes!! crying crying

*pulls him out again* will u stop that............if u do it again i'll make sure u get a Double Dark Shot attack............

I would have said 'You don't scare me buddy!!' but since a certain digimon isn't strong at all, I'll have to pass. *stares at Youta*

Youta: *turns to Adell and Axel* I'm really sorry on my mistress's behalf. She usually isn't like this... sweatdrop
its ok Youta....... sweatdrop
If u ever become a virus type just attack her ok?

2 more posts  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:23 am
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

2 more posts

Youta: Why would I attack her? She's my partner after all... 3nodding

That's right Youta!! Whatever happens to me and you...well mostly you...your loyalties will lie with me!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! twisted  

Tear_Angel

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:26 am
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre

Oh that? Don't worry, I'm not gonna eat him!! I just called him that because he looks like one. 3nodding biggrin Even though he's not green... stare

Building go BOOM!

Pretty much.

Oh, I see. That's interesting...maybe I should have Youta place in a building when it goes boom!! Nice idea, yesh? hehehe... twisted

um, ok...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:28 am
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

2 more posts

That's right Youta!! Whatever happens to me and you...well mostly you...your loyalties will lie with me!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! twisted
Dark Shot Adell! *Adell fires Dark Shot at Tear* whoops......thinking at loud

yes time to go look and put in my order!  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:30 am
karasu_sabre
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre

Building go BOOM!

Pretty much.

um, ok...

Hey Leafmon!! If you ever digivolve to Minomon, come and tell me ok? I will dress you up in different customes!! Make you look more cute!! whee

Youta: Oh boy... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:33 am
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

2 more posts

*in slow motion* AAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! >_< *spill ketchup over herself* Oh no!! I'm dying!! Youta, you'd better avenge me for this!! Goodbye, farewell world!! For I am off to---!! *dies*

Youta: ...so, anyone want some popcorn??? sweatdrop  

Tear_Angel

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:37 am
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre

Building go BOOM!

Pretty much.

um, ok...

Hey Leafmon!! If you ever digivolve to Minomon, come and tell me ok? I will dress you up in different customes!! Make you look more cute!! whee

Leafmon hides behind Addel
Nice work bud.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:45 am
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

2 more posts

*in slow motion* AAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! >_< *spill ketchup over herself* Oh no!! I'm dying!! Youta, you'd better avenge me for this!! Goodbye, farewell world!! For I am off to---!! *dies*

me and Adell: we do!  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:47 am
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre

Building go BOOM!

Pretty much.

um, ok...

Nice work bud.

*magically gets revived* What are you so scared of, eh Leafmon? It's just wearing dresses and stuff... stare Well, if you won't come, Youta and I will hunt you down!! twisted

Youta: Maybe we should leave them alone, mistress. I think you're scaring Leafmon a bit too much... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:48 am
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

2 more posts

*glares at Axel and Adell* Har har har. Very funny... stare  

Tear_Angel

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:50 am
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
The_real_Axel

um, ok...

Nice work bud.

*magically gets revived* What are you so scared of, eh Leafmon? It's just wearing dresses and stuff... stare Well, if you won't come, Youta and I will hunt you down!! twisted

Youta: Maybe we should leave them alone, mistress. I think you're scaring Leafmon a bit too much... sweatdrop

Leafmon is a guy. Dresses aren't for guys. That and Leafmon is most likely equal to Youta.
Leafmon nods in agreement  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:58 am
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

2 more posts

*glares at Axel and Adell* Har har har. Very funny... stare
Adell and me: mrgreen  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:59 am
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
The_real_Axel

um, ok...

Nice work bud.

Leafmon is a guy. Dresses aren't for guys. That and Leafmon is most likely equal to Youta.
Leafmon nods in agreement

You are wrong!! Leafmon is definitely not most equal to Youta. You know why? Because Youta is weak and Leafmon is not. 3nodding See?

Youta: Why am I not insulted by this...? sweatdrop  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces