Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
i know i can't be the only one that thinks this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasori Miyamato

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:52 am
Vicious-Loner
Like most other ninja's can't protect themselves without having a demon sealed inside of them stare You're not convincing me Sasori-kun, your argument isn't strong enough.
You have to remember an entire village hates him. If the people of Konoha decide to kill Naruto he could use the power of the kyuubi to protect himself just like Gaara did. I think Yondaime did that just in case.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:45 am
You're forgetting the Yondaime wished that the villagers would look at Naruto as a hero since he actually sacrificed his own body to be the container of the Kyuubi. Why would he need that protection if he was supposed to be regarded as a hero?  

Vicious-Loner

Sasori Miyamato

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:11 am
Yondaime also could have forseen both possible outcomes. The kyubbi could have protected him in case of any major attack like it almost happend when he stole the forbidden scroll and at the hotel with Kisame and Itachi. Yondaime in my opinion was not a fool he couldnt possibly have thought that the villagers would have regarded Naruto as a hero, that was only his hope. That is why in the seal cast on to Naruto Yondaime left open points so that in great danger Naruto could use the demon chakra. Orochimaru and Jaraiya both confirmed this belief.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:59 pm
Hm... that's a possibility... *shrugs* Seems like you win this after all. I had actually not thought about that sweatdrop  

Vicious-Loner

Sasori Miyamato

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:08 pm
Meh the manga is just something I enjoy. I look into it a bit too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:16 pm
I think so, but there's probably some wierd twist in it.

(I lurk too much. I like your guy's ideas, they are very detailed)  

Elle the Hobo Queen

Space Traveler

12,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:21 pm
Lil_Elle

Lurker! *Throws a banana cream pie at you*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:55 pm
Kuritomo Hikari
Actually, for Yondaime to be Naruto's dad, he has to have his last name too. And as far as we know, we do not know Yondaime's real name.

We don't know ANY part of Yondaime's true name.

Anyway the fourth and Naruto are either related or just coincidently the two most LOOK-ALIKE characters EVER.

Either way there is a definate and important connection between Naruto and the 4th.

Also the 4th said that the village should honor Naruto as a hero who took the sacrifice of the Kyuubi, rather then a enemie who housed the evil of a terrible monster. The villagers just decided to be dicks anyway.

And for naysayers just a bit of info on the hokage thing

the first and second killed eahc other at the same place naruto and sasuke almost killed each other. This made Sarutobi the 3rd Hokage, and finally while he was STILL alive the 3rd was overshadowed by the power of the 4th. The power of the first 4 hokages goes as follows 4th>3rd>2nd>1st, unbelievably thats the correct order.

It is still unknown is Tsunade is actually the strongest of the Hokages, saying she is is pure speculation as we have never truly seen her use 100% of her power. I still think that the 4th was and until Naruto fully matures WILL be the strongest ninja to ever grace konoha.

Hope that clears up some discrepencies, and you can always check back to page 1 for my Thesis on the Kyuubi and Naruto....  

Amalell

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

saiyamike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:08 pm
darkzumi
Lil_Elle

Lurker! *Throws a banana cream pie at you*

*Catches the pie before it hits, goes super saiya-jin 4, and eats the pie*
Don't be hating lurkers, they are still people. Just people that don't post very often. Like me, but I have limited computer time now.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:17 pm
toroku kun
ok... how many other people think that the 4th hokage is really nartuo's dad?

....okay, yes i agree with you. Don't they look alike?  

Trini Sparrow

Trini Sparrow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:19 pm
Uchiha Arukan
Remember hwo they did Gaara? sticking the monster into his body?

well i think this was SORTA hwo they did this with Naruto and the Fourth, Naruto is the blood son of the fourth and after the kyuubi had been quite subdued, thanks in part ot Gamabunta and the Fourth the fourth used the Fuin Justu (same technique that was used by the 3rd to seal Orochimaru's arms) only instead of pulling out his soul and sealing it in the fourth becuase the God of Death seal kills the user, Naruto was held between the fourth and the Kyuubi, thusly when the Kyuubi passed through Naruto it was sealed.

and then, because he used the God of Death Justu the fourth forfeit his life and died, leaving the kyuubi sealed in his son.

remember the mark from the God of Death Fuin Jutsu is the same seal on Naruto's belly....

thast my theory.

Theory is quite detailed...I agree with it though. Kinda seems logical.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:17 am
This whole subject is a little confusing... some say he's the 4th's son, others say he's a reincarnaton... I don't know what to think.
It's a little bit over my head  

SaKuRa512

Godless Beast

750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:37 pm
SaKuRa512
This whole subject is a little confusing... some say he's the 4th's son, others say he's a reincarnaton... I don't know what to think.
It's a little bit over my head
I'm pretty much confused as you are. You are not the only one.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:52 am
Junsei Zaigou
Its not that hes his father its that he IS him, this is my theory. When he sealed the fox demon away it sayed he just dissapeared. He sealed it inside himself and was reborn. COME ON ITS OBVIOUS!
hmmm, nice theory, i think its either that or he's naruto's dad, i mean COME ON!! scream they look so much alike!  

zabby91

CapKamikazi

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:21 am
zabby91
Junsei Zaigou
Its not that hes his father its that he IS him, this is my theory. When he sealed the fox demon away it sayed he just dissapeared. He sealed it inside himself and was reborn. COME ON ITS OBVIOUS!
hmmm, nice theory, i think its either that or he's naruto's dad, i mean COME ON!! scream they look so much alike!

But you need a soul to reincarnate/reborn and the technique in which he sealed the fox destroy his soul which leaves NOTHING to reincarnate/reborn if the knew anything about incarnation you would know that scream and for opposing this I feel I will get kicked out but I don't care

Oh yeah the theory of Naruto being on the battle feild being held between the Demon and Yundaime is a little flawed because who would bring a baby into a BATTLE FEILD

And to the theory that Yundaime could have known about Naruto being hated is interesting but His intension were to have Naruto be a hero for sealing away the demon not being able to use its chakra for his protection and Naruto and Gaara had completely different situtation that in which their demon's were sealed one for the power at all cost (Gaara) and one to seal away a unstoppable force which may or may not have been to much for the Spirit of Death into a child for the safety of a country (Naruto)  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff