youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:34 pm
Hisokani
Episode 30 aired tonight on [adult swim]. Good stuff. I don't remember if I said or not, but the only time Saya looks good with long hair is when she was awoken by Red Shield during the Vietnam War.

It's hard not to like Saya, then again it's hard not to like Diva. It's all Joel's (the first) ***king fault and Amshel's too.

It is! >< So, you really can't hate Diva. Sadly, that sort of thing has happened in real life too...

I loved all the young Joel moments though. *still in psycho fangirl mode*

@Diva: It is a pretty veil. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:44 pm
dont kill me but.......who's Nathan?I'm sorry! I'm just really bad with names!*cringes in fear*  

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:46 pm
youkoonna
D-i-v-a
youkoonna
ok, so apparently diva is going to be in the live action movie. I checked the cast list they hav e so far on imdb.com.

Srsly...

Live Diva *__________*

I can die happy now...after seeing the movie :'D

The actress is so pretty too *_*

*lol*Rest in peace with your beloved.

She is pretty. smile
they're's a live action movie?!?!?!?!?!!? eek

@San: Good question; it sure as heck did look like she changed bodies.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:06 pm
dont kill me but.......who's Nathan?I'm sorry! I'm just really bad with names!*cringes in fear*

Nathan is Diva's Homosexually awesome chevalier, with the blonde hair, purple top, pink pants, and cowboy boots heart  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:14 pm
i liked the last episode although it was kinda sad
that she had to kill her own sister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:17 pm
youkoonna
Hisokani
Episode 30 aired tonight on [adult swim]. Good stuff. I don't remember if I said or not, but the only time Saya looks good with long hair is when she was awoken by Red Shield during the Vietnam War.

It's hard not to like Saya, then again it's hard not to like Diva. It's all Joel's (the first) ***king fault and Amshel's too.

It is! >< So, you really can't hate Diva. Sadly, that sort of thing has happened in real life too...

yeah but but but SHE RAPED RIKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:21 pm
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
youkoonna
Hisokani

...So?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:50 pm
D-i-v-a
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
youkoonna
Hisokani

...So?

LOL!! rofl "...So?" That was so funny!!  

YamiCheza
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:11 pm
~Captain really adores Diva to the point she'll defend her at any cost whee ~
Anyway, as dear Hisokani said, it's freaking Joel1st and Amshel fault that they derived Diva of a normal childhood. I mean, if Diva had a normal life like Saya, will Diva still be classed as a monster?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:51 pm
lol Diva, you crack me up. And you're very right in that "...So?"

Let's look at it like this.. How many Chevaliers has Saya killed? Hmm? How many does she end up killing by the end of the series? These are the ONLY people that love Diva throughout the entire show and Saya kills them because of Diva killing the monster that kept her locked up in a tower with no name, minimal food and was experimented on. Diva kills Riku why? Because Saya loved him like a little brother, which he actually ended up becoming when she gave him her own blood. Diva was jealous so she took from Riku what she needed (you know what I mean if you've finished the show) and she took from Saya what she wanted, a loving sibling.

I probably read too far into the things that happened after episode 33. sweatdrop

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:49 am
Hisokani

Let's look at it like this.. How many Chevaliers has Saya killed? Hmm? How many does she end up killing by the end of the series? These are the ONLY people that love Diva throughout the entire show and Saya kills them because of Diva killing the monster that kept her locked up in a tower with no name, minimal food and was experimented on. Diva kills Riku why? Because Saya loved him like a little brother, which he actually ended up becoming when she gave him her own blood. Diva was jealous so she took from Riku what she needed (you know what I mean if you've finished the show) and she took from Saya what she wanted, a loving sibling.

I probably read too far into the things that happened after episode 33. sweatdrop

YOSH *mini guts*

Exactly, after ALL that Saya has done to Diva, HOMFGBLASPHEMY Diva kills ONE chevalier and she's deemed Evil little
whore, mmhmm riiiight makes sense.

Diva's chevaliers are ALL Diva has in the world, and Saya goes a kills them all, Saya has EVERYTHING, and it all started by Diva getting her exacted revenge. Make sense Saya lovers?

Saya is probably THE most SPOILED little BRAT in Blood+ (Also why I really dislike her)

Plus Diva is cuter.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:02 pm
D-i-v-a
Hisokani

YOSH *mini guts*

Exactly, after ALL that Saya has done to Diva, HOMFGBLASPHEMY Diva kills ONE chevalier and she's deemed Evil little
whore, mmhmm riiiight makes sense.

Diva's chevaliers are ALL Diva has in the world, and Saya goes a kills them all, Saya has EVERYTHING, and it all started by Diva getting her exacted revenge. Make sense Saya lovers?

Saya is probably THE most SPOILED little BRAT in Blood+ (Also why I really dislike her)

Plus Diva is cuter.

sweatdrop Everybody has a difference of opinion, lets all agree to disagree, hmm? No harm in that. I agree that Saya was a spoiled brat back in the olden 1800s when Joel spoiled her. But when George Miyagusuku raises her and she's lost her memory, she doesn't seem spoiled to me. And one of the things that makes me think that is when she starts remembering her past and sees how she used to act and says "I guess i didn't know how to apologize back then." or something, i cant remember the exact words.
So thats probably why people think Saya isn't a spoiled brat and for the reason you gave above is the reason why people think she is one. I hope i cleared up some of the confusion (or tension. sweatdrop ) in this thread. smile  

YamiCheza
Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:01 pm
D-i-v-a

Nathan is Diva's Homosexually awesome chevalier, with the blonde hair, purple top, pink pants, and cowboy boots heart

oh THAT guy. he amuses me! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:59 pm
D-i-v-a

Other then Solomon, Nathan is the only Chevalier I like. I love when he is serious  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:07 pm
D-i-v-a

rofl LOL! He amuses me, too! I laughed nearly everytime I saw him! His appearance and the way he dressed cracked me up! rofl  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff