Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:06 am
Siana walks 2 Atekeru wipes the blood off his face  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:02 am
"Are you alright Atekeru?" Harrun asked.  

Batjesusman

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:08 pm
"I'm sorry about the trouble I caused before this"she says  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:47 pm
Kravizto was walking when he heard a battle in progress. He moved to the battle only to get there to late. Clutching his right arm right below the shoulder. Why is this thing burning now? Wait if it's burning that must mean some Akatsuki were just here. Walks into the building. Sees a giant hole in the back and blood all over the place he ran through the back. He sees four people there. Pulls a kunai behing his back in one arm and shuriken in his other. "Who are you people?" He said seeing them look up and three with scratches. Three missing nin. This must be the work of Itachi and Kisame. They are the only ones that could do this. When they just looked at him he asked them who had done this. They responded Itachi and Kisame. Missed him again. I will kill Itachi. He needs to die. I hate him. He killed my clan. "Oh I'm Kravizto. So how long ago was this?"  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:50 pm
"Eh. 'Bout five minutes ago they ran with their tails between their legs." Harrun responded, pulling out two kunai secretly when noticing he had weapons drawn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:23 pm
"Ok then." Kravizto said before throwing the Kunai and Shuriken noticing that one of them had drawn weapons. He threw them and made them stop in mid-air. "I have to admit you are good." He said before exposing his Sharingan. "But as you can see he's my relative. Itachi that is. I missed him again oh well. Maybe I'll run into him again." He said to them. "What are you guys planning on doing?"  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:56 pm
Ryoku stood in the shadows behind a tree.this is getting interesting ryoku said as he activated his Sharingan.Hmm..do they know i'm here...it's quiet.ryoku said as he watched from the shadows.

((G2G cya tommorow))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:18 pm
"Guys if you're not careful you could get attacked." Kravizto said. "There's some one else here is there one of you missing?" When they shook their heads no he turned around and found someone behind a tree. He goes up behind him with a fire clone that is. He then brings him out of hiding. Throws him on the ground tied up. "So who are you?"  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:48 am
"How 'bout you untie me and tell me the way itachi went..."Ryoku said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:12 am
"guys calm down please no more fighting"siana says  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:38 am
Ryoku activates his sharingan."Well who's gonna tell me where itachi went?"ryoku said as he looked at them all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:49 am
"they ran that way"*points south*  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:52 am
Ryoku's shadow clone poofs into smoke and runs south."Alright thanks!"ryoku said as he ran down smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:22 pm
"no problem!!"she yells back  

Level_E_Vampire

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:46 pm
Atekeru spat out some more blood onto the ground, and the stood up. "So.... you are related to Itachi, also. That means that I am related to you, Kravizto. An Uchiha." He wiped some more blood off of his face. "Oh, I still never got your names. Mine is Uchiha Atekeru." He said to Harrun and Siana.

((Wow I miss a lot. I'm never active after 10:00. Only on before that.))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff