Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp you start Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:52 pm
"Don't even bother, kid." Atekeru said to Larrx while standing up. "You had a terrible approach. You should have waited in the shadows while he passed by, or transform into a villager, so that he didn't notice you. But, no, you came running up to him. Bad technique."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:17 pm
''why are you reading a book? are you a nerd or something. its rude to not pay attention to your opponent,'' she says with no malice at all.  

rainy.clouds

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:16 pm
(9Why wouldn't you read a book?? MANGA!!!))

Reks smirked as Atekerutold Larrx his faults. Even if he had done any of those things... Well, Atekeru knows what I would have done to him....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:20 pm
"A... nerd? I'm studying some special dark ninja techniques.... and besides, our fight has been over..." Atekeru said, pushing her head back. "What's wrong with reading? And, Larrx, even if you tried those approaches, you'd still get beate up. Ah well, time to go gamble and steal people's mon- err..... save the endangered panda species!"

((MANGA ROKS! IT ROKS SO MUCH I'M SPELLING ROCKS WRONG! Ya' know, I am a quarter Japanese.))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:35 pm
((I hate you for that. I wanna be asian!!! *cries in a corner* I'm 3/4 german.... :/))

Heh.... Atekeru gambling again..... Reks thought, still smiling as he aprouched the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:37 pm
''whatever.........nerd. do you go around pushing people? no wonder you're still a virgin,'' she grumbles.  

rainy.clouds

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:29 am
Oooohhh.... Insults... Atekery won't take that too kindly.... Ohhh... ITS ON! He thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:21 pm
"Well, at least I don't have an IQ of a fork......" Atekeru mumbled back at her.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:05 pm
sakata lets the bird go"man this is such an annoying day and for some mysterious reason sakata transforms into a tiger but not with any jutsu  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:08 pm
Okay.... that was random. Atekeru walked towards the village.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:25 pm
"Since when do forks have IQs???" Reks asked as he ran into the village after him, extremely bored.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:35 pm
"Since the day that spoons had IQs." Atekeru said, and then added, "And spoons had IQs since plates had IQs."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:22 pm
"Plates got them after bowls and serving platters?" Reks asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:31 pm
"You know it.." Atekeru said, stopping by his house.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:48 pm
"KNives ae probably gooing to be next..." Reks thought as they stopped walking.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff