Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
What do you think? ^^ [UPDATED!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NOBODY MOVE!
...I dropped me brain.
67%
 67%  [ 53 ]
...This thing's loaded.
32%
 32%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 79

jerryfurok

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:09 am
your work is AWESOME xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:38 am
heart thankyou <3 lol  

-Kiira-Starr-

Distinct Businesswoman

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:38 am
User Image

OMG! Each time I enter this thread of yours, you have never failed in making me gawk rofl

If there was a wish that could be granted, I would wish to have drawing talents of your level, kyangfan xDDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:58 pm
koromyst
User Image

OMG! Each time I enter this thread of yours, you have never failed in making me gawk rofl

If there was a wish that could be granted, I would wish to have drawing talents of your level, kyangfan xDDD

And I would wish the same of yours, koro. ^^ Your art is equally as gawk-worthy, if not more so than my little doodles. 3nodding  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:05 am
User Image

A new word to be put in the dictionary. Gawk-worthy rofl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:29 pm
Mmm, yes... although it does sound a little strange out of context. sweatdrop

"gawk-worthy": adj. describing of something which possesses the quality of gawk. SYN amazing, jaw-dropping, drool-inducing, Koro art... mrgreen  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:20 pm
kyangfan

"gawk-worthy": adj. describing of something which possesses the quality of gawk. SYN amazing, jaw-dropping, drool-inducing, Kyangfan art... mrgreen

User Image

OMG kyangfan! You're a walking dictionary! rofl That was a cool description of the word xD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:13 pm
koromyst
kyangfan

"gawk-worthy": adj. describing of something which possesses the quality of gawk. SYN amazing, jaw-dropping, drool-inducing, Koro art... mrgreen

User Image

OMG kyangfan! You're a walking dictionary! rofl That was a cool description of the word xD

Hmm... there seem to be some differences between the definitions, though. wink  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darn ... You spotted it! rofl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:15 pm
It is actually pretty good  

ikiriz

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMGz!! The grunny ish eeebil! rofl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:22 pm
I still have to say that mine is the best of all!

Just because it was for me xd

I adore your work, and I dare anyone to say you are not worth every piece of gold you earn for it!! stare  

tilbear
Crew

Silver Tiger Lily

Beloved Star

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:39 pm
Oh kyangfan I absolutely love every single piece you have accomplished! You have a wonderful gift!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:31 am

I am so parading the artsy with a linkie to your thread! xDDD
I missed having the old me around as well as the dragon to which I have yet to name O_O

The penguin is Korora (not really named by me but IT HAS A KORO TO IT!!! xD)... The bat is Koropi... The Cerberuses are Korodawg + Koropup and Korowoof... Hurmmmm... *ponders*

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:18 pm
Koropi... I like the sound of that. ^^ And not to forget my newest addition, the Shadow Spirit that looks like a cross between a Poliwhirl and an obese Pilsbury chef. rofl

Also thanks to tilly and luna for dropping in... All of you are far too kind. heart I was hoping more people would visit the contest thread though. Hope my directions didn't sidetrack peoples. sweatdrop  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games