Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:58 pm
Cocking her head to the side, Kaiya inspected the other wolf. Something seemed off, he mind said, but Kaiya couldn't tell what. "Why do you hide in these shadows? Don't you want to warm yourself with the sun?" As if to say, she crouched down, stretching herself with a wide yawn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:04 pm
Almirrah looked at the sunlit area nearby through squinted eyes.
'I would rather not..' she replied, leaning against a nearby rock that jutted out from the side of the cliff. 'I usually only travel by the night' she added. She was not sure whether or not she should tell Kaiya the truth about herself-being a vampire.
Almirrah let out a sigh, as she watched a flock of birds fly in the sky and disappear in the intense light of the Sun.

applz

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:12 pm
Giving a sort of shrug Kaiya stepped into the shade, circled several times then layed down. Resting her head on her paws she continued to watch Almirrah. "So tell me about this pack...it seems different from my last one."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:22 pm
Almirrah snapped out of her sudden little daydream when she heard Kaiya's voice.
'Oh! Yes, of course. Well, the pack is led by Slighter. I met him when I had first stumbled upon these lands. By the way, our land is quite large and thre are so many new things yet to be discovered. The pack itself-is like family. After you get to know several of the wolves here, you will feel right at home.. believe me' she told her, thinking of some old friends.
She paused, lost in her thoughts yet again.
'Everyone here is very nice.. especially those that I have met so far. I am sure you will like it here' she finished, hoping her speech did not bore Kaiya.

applz

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:32 pm
Kaiya listened intently and with interest. When Almirrah stopped she smiled. "Yes friends always make a place special. Which reminds me...thanks for being my friend here! Oh...I can't wait to meet more wolves!" She exclaimed with a delightful bark.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:38 pm
Almirrah smiled in return. 'I wish I could accompany you now in search of other wolves, but I must wait until the sun goes down. I would love to introduce you to my old friends, however, I must find them..' she said, wondering where her old friends would be.
'Hmm..'

'Anyway.. I suppose we can travel now. Some exercise should do me good. Where would you like to go, my friend?' she asked, getting up.

applz

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:41 pm
Meena ran as fast as she could and jumped in the air and landed on her rear and rolled on teh ground "weeee" the pup whined.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:45 pm
Rising also, Kaiya bounced up in joy. "Umm...I don't know. Can I just follow you?" Her ears caught the sound of a wolf and looked over seeing another wolf rolling on the gorund. She laughed in joy. "This place is so lively!"  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:47 pm
Meena stoped rolling when she saw the other wolves she sat down and lowered her head to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:49 pm
'Indeed it is' she answered.
Almirrah looked towards the playing wolf and wondered whether or not this was one of the wolves she had heard earlier.
'Come, let us meet this wolf' she suggested, walking towards the wolf's direction, remaining in the shadows.

applz

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:53 pm
Meena lowered her belly to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:53 pm
Dncing behind Almirrah, Kaiya followed to meet the new wolf. "Hi!" She exclaimed bouncing playfuly up to the new wolf. "I'm Kaiya!"  

Moon_Wolf_0001

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:57 pm
Almirrah smiled and lay back down in the shadows, watching the two young wolves.
She glanced towards the sun, and saw that it would begin to set soon. She wished she did not have to keep from the sunlight, wished that her curse would merely fade away and allow her to live freely once more.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:59 pm
"hi" I'm Meena" she barked shyly  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:01 pm
Laying down infront of Meena, Kaiya rolled onto her back and over smiling. "Wanna be friends!" She gave the wolf a warm smile.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff