Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahatir

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:57 am
"But... It would be great training for me..." Mitsukai said to the Raikage.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:18 am
Kahatir
"But... It would be great training for me..." Mitsukai said to the Raikage.
"You will follow my decision, or else." Linea gave Mitsukai a serious look.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:12 pm
"Yes, Raikage-sama." Narama said and looked serious.. "By the way Raikage-sama, have you decided who will be my sensei now?" He then said scratching the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:39 am
Gurzbag
"Yes, Raikage-sama." Narama said and looked serious.. "By the way Raikage-sama, have you decided who will be my sensei now?" He then said scratching the back of his head.
"Probably Ryujin, Hitomi. She's only a Chunin, but very well trained and is quite good at medicine." Linea says to Narama.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:54 am
Kaede Smacked Mitsukai on the back of the head and turned to Linea. "Don't you think She already has her hands full with Yoh and Kasumi? She is just a Chunnin and she has a lot of training to do as well." Kaede said obviously she was against giving Hitomi so many gennin. Or perhaps it was because this would give Hitomi more gennins to train then she had herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:09 am
"Ouch." Mitsukai said even though it didn't really hurt. "What was that for?" He asked Kaede.  

Kahatir

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:15 pm
Narama looked confused Probally? What was that supposed to mean? he thought to him self, he then looked over to Kaede and thought She must have some guts standing up against the Raikage like that..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:48 pm
"Hmmm....You could be right Keade. But I thought you were going to deal with a certain adolescent." Keade knew that Linea was referring to Oni. It would appear that she feels you can take on the responsibility of caring for her little brother. Or is it that she doesn't view him as a brother at all. Since hitomi would be nicer to him than you possibly would.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kahatir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:18 pm
Mitsukai looked at Linea as she spoke and wondered what she was talking about. Who was this adolescent? What is him or someone else? And if it was someone else, who was it?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:25 pm
"Do you have something on your mind Mitsukai?" Linea says the young Genin's name with her question. Linea doesn't normally confront Genin by first name often, but when she does; its deffinately an honor to have.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kahatir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:28 pm
"No, Raikage-sama." Mitsukai lied, he didn't he should bother her with all his questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:44 pm
Kahatir
"No, Raikage-sama." Mitsukai lied, he didn't he should bother her with all his questions.
"Well if you ever feel the need to talk to me, my door is always open." Linea says to him. He understood what she meant by that.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:13 pm
Kaede thought for a second. "Yes I suppose he would be best left to me. After all he needs to have some sense beaten into him." She nodded to herself and bowed to the Raikage. "It is acceptable I shall go see to him then and gather my squad. Mitsukai COME!" She yelled at the gennin turning and leaving the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:04 pm
"Bye, Oldy." Mitsukai said to Narama then looked at the Raikages legs and bowed. "Raikage-sama." He said and then followed Kaede.  

Kahatir

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:10 am
Narama gave Mitsukai a chilly look. "Bye, Mitsukai." he said sounding sarcastic, he then turned to the Raikage and said. "So Ryujin, Hitomi will be my sensei? If that's the case, I best go find her." he looked at the Raikage with his standard face expression.. Confusion.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff