Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Stronghold Legends (officially open!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:49 pm
glomps Logen from behind.
"oooh, there are you sensei!" Kimi said.
she grinned to Logen, and sat down on her broom.
"can i take some of those soliders?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:51 pm
Evy-Chan1337

*Logen looked at Kimi and said in a bit happy tone*

"you do as you se fit for your own education"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:58 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Evy-Chan1337

*Logen looked at Kimi and said in a bit happy tone*

"you do as you se fit for your own education"

"jokidoki!! but i wont kill them, as you know.." Kimi said and flew into the sky.
The White witch throw a spell that made the four swordsmen fell uncontentious on the grown.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:01 pm
*Logen sent a shard of ice through the ice wall, and the shard of ice hit one of the catapul's and it froze at once, and the shard continued its spree, and went intoo the other catapult freezing them both so much that if even if one touched it it would go intoo pieces! logen used one of the stones and made it go through the both of the catapults*  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:22 pm
killgore ripped out of the ord still bleeding the blood turning to smoke he took flight and from the air raised his men from the grave as lesser demons that ran man at the opposing force smileing he fired a black bolt of lightning at the which that had frozen him."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:28 pm
King Phar
killgore ripped out of the ord still bleeding the blood turning to smoke he took flight and from the air raised his men from the grave as lesser demons that ran man at the opposing force smileing he fired a black bolt of lightning at the which that had frozen him."

[im not a witch :3 ... im a sorceress]

*Logen dodged the bolt while she did so, she created a orb around the people that she protected, she said in a quite aggrovated voice:*

"why do you choose to attack my friendly village? how did i or any in my village Wrong you?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:32 pm
"i attack not your village we see to take the obilisk behind it your village is just in the way."

the demons crowed around the orb bashing it trying to get through.

killgor grow tusks  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:47 pm
*The orb heldt its strength and nothing came through it... she said:*

"the obilisks is to powerfull to get intoo the arms of either good or evil, that is why the ice mages are there for protecting them"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:48 pm
[sry g2g for a hour or two!]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:52 pm
*comes back cast a spell on the evil people and turns them into frogs* lol " too bad for them hehe..."  

AnonymousChild54

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:53 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*The orb heldt its strength and nothing came through it... she said:*

"the obilisks is to powerfull to get intoo the arms of either good or evil, that is why the ice mages are there for protecting them"
"that odilisk hold the soul of my master malkith in it he wishes to break forth not be fused to the thing let us through to it we will releece him and leave your village unraided for as we speek more of my kind flank the sides of your village it will be raised and your peoplle slaves.

(dang)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:54 pm
AnonymousChild54
*comes back cast a spell on the evil people and turns them into frogs* lol " too bad for them hehe..."
to bad tey are demons now so they change their forms back to their old ones.  

King Phar

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:05 pm
*random event: a group of bandits has convinced peasants in the evil kingdom to rebel 20 outlaws are holed up in the armory*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:07 pm
neon blue penguin
*random event: a group of bandits has convinced peasants in the evil kingdom to rebel 20 outlaws are holed up in the armory*
(what shiz) a group of demons slaughter the outlaw easly.  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:37 am
Whisper took the control of one of the castles ballistas and aimed it to Killgor, nailing him to the ice from his arm. Then she started firing the demons with it.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff