Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
NEW ALL RACE EPIC RP, (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:47 am
rolling on the ground to doge the scyfe he heared the unit open fire as one giveing her on shot in the arm 2 to the leg and another in the belly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:47 am
she moved to the side, the shot missing her, she jumped up into the air, and shook her hair around, she smiled pulling out a pin, she threw it on the ground, the pin glowed and more reapers shot out of the ground "attack" she said and they all started to attack them  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:52 am
hiding behind a tree rurik swore "never normal any more just loods of monstars i'm getting to old for this." as he reloaded his guns  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:53 am
she looks at her stomach and pulls out the bullet "ouch" she said her wound healing, she looks at her reapers  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:53 am
The two skeleton hawks caught the girl from her hair. They threw her off balance and the corpse of the bear was waiting below.
Eliza shot the reapers and the wolf ran to fight one of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:57 am
she clawed at the skeletons, releasing their grips, she sighs and grabs a branch, she swings and kickes the bear "always the hair" she shakes her head and jumps down, she raised her hand, the reapers attacking the bear  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:58 am
jumping out rurik shot the girl 3 shots to the chest muttering "time to finish this."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:59 am
she leans against the tree "always with the shooting" she raised her arm and kicked him, the reapers grabbing him "im already dead, dont you get that?" she asked kicking him in the stomache  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:02 am
grimasing rurik said "yea i no ever tasted holy water." as he drenched her with a bottle of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:04 am
"i may be dead and a vampire but that doesnt mean i dont go to church" she shivered, the water hurting her "it may hurt, but you dont know how many times ive been in holy water, you get used to it after a while" she shakes the water off, her skin bright red, she looks at him then kicks him again  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:05 am
The bear corpse finished of one reaper and was defeated by another.
The hawks circelled around the wounded girl. The wolf was defeated after a fierce fight with the remaining reaper that Eliza finished off with her silver flail.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:06 am
"then burn. fasthands flame her." as a man walks up behind her he sets the reaper aflame with a buket of oil and a match  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:09 am
her eyes widen "fine ill burn in hell then" she smiled and a reaper came up behind her, he grabbed her and then the ground cracked open, he jumps in with her along with all of the other dead reapers "see you soon" she called before the ground closed  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:11 am
falling to the ground rurik sais "dam i am to old for this and now i got to get a girl great."  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:13 am
Eliza ordered the skleton birds to follow her.
"Are you hurt, boss? You wore a cup, didn't you?"she grinned but her eyes had a very worried look in them.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff