Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
Tell Us About You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonr!se

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:12 pm
Name: Moonie (it's my online nickname) XD
What kind of art you do: profile + graphic design
ETC: I fail at chopsticks. 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:09 pm
Name: Jasmine
What kind of art you do: different kind i failed at most X_X
ETC: i love music, profile designing (working on a new one), all i can think of at the moment  

Jazmin`

Fashionable Noob

xXDemonGlitterXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:17 am
Name; Vixian Ryia Kitsune
age; 16
art; Computer graphics, Avi art both hand and computer.
etc; I love music, anime, graphic designing and my friends.! Oh and random comments on my profile. + donations!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:45 am
[[ Name: Louise/Lou
What kind of art you do: Any graphics really, blinkies, tags, layouts. I'd like to become better with profile layouts though.
ETC: I love gaia, AFK's, animals, jewellery, graphics, art, photography, donating. I'm a beauty therapy student in my last year ^_^
]]

louM11

Generous Giver

Seiorai

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:42 am
Moonr!se
Name: Moonie (it's my online nickname) XD
What kind of art you do: profile + graphic design
ETC: I fail at chopsticks. 8D

Hey there Moonie =] If I may, I love your current avi, it's so cute n_n
Lol, I fail at advanced maths, so don't worry rofl <333

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:44 am
Jazmin`
Name: Jasmine
What kind of art you do: different kind i failed at most X_X
ETC: i love music, profile designing (working on a new one), all i can think of at the moment

Oooh, it's Jaz =D <33
Lol, no truth, I like your profiles n_n heart
Oh? Music xD What kind =]

Seiorai

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Seiorai

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:45 am
LadyBlindLove XVixianX
age; 16
etc; I love music, anime, graphic designing and my friends.! Oh and random comments on my profile. + donations!

Hey there =33 Is it ok if I call you Ryia? Shorter name ^^;;;;
Oooh, avi art, what kind? *is now learning how to draw chibi-style* xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:48 am
louM11
[[ Name: Louise/Lou
What kind of art you do: Any graphics really, blinkies, tags, layouts. I'd like to become better with profile layouts though.
ETC: I love gaia, AFK's, animals, jewellery, graphics, art, photography, donating. I'm a beauty therapy student in my last year ^_^
]]

Heya there Lou =]
OMG you make blinkies =D Maybe you can make a tutorial as well, everyone loves blinkies n__n
As for becoming better at profiles, we can help with that ^.^

Hmm...beauty therapy you say...not sure what it is, but sounds interesting enough to get me Googgling wink *rushes to Wikipedia to get more info* whee

Seiorai

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Evil Asparagus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:28 am
Name: The Muffin Man
What kind of art you do: About anything that's not animated. Mostly Gaia Layouts though.
ETC: Music Is Love <3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:40 am
Seiorai
LadyBlindLove XVixianX
age; 16

Hey there =33 Is it ok if I call you Ryia? Shorter name ^^;;;;
Oooh, avi art, what kind? *is now learning how to draw chibi-style* xD

Lol if you want just call me Vix, Vixie. Most people just call me that. ^.^  

xXDemonGlitterXx

Kaleta

Fashionable Genius

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:30 am
hello and welcome everyone! :3

So very nice to met you all, we all hope to know more about you ;3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:00 pm
This thread has come along quite well.
Welcome to everyone, I hope you enjoy the Guild. ;D

Fish_poke.exe

DieTotgeburtDesZeus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:57 am
Name: DieTotgeburtDesZeus
art: fantasy art in RL (that midage stuff like LOTR)... but has been a while since i last did that. i had a try on art nouveau as well. right now i'm somewhat into pixel art, but still practising. on gaia i do thread designs, banners and blinkies.
ETC: i'm german, studying english at university and i love everything cute and flashy. i'm not too much of a fan of anime art, though. but cutesty anime-like drawings of animals and candy (as long as they're pixel art) still make my heart melt heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:04 pm
User Image

• Name: Senpai
  • Art: I vary. It depends on my mood. I can do traditional fantasy, digital fantasy, photography, digital graffiti, etc. I do work with avatar art, however, since I am more busy with college, my time on drawing and colouring has been limited. I do try to draw during my free time, even if it is limited to 15 minutes or less.
  • Etc: I have many different post scripts, and I change them daily. Except for last month, which I supported Breast Cancer Awareness, which is this month; however, I am supporting my Halloween Userbars this month. I AM NOT ADVERTISING! XD

• All that is considered general intelligence has been broad casted. If you feel the need to gather more intelligence about me, feel free to visit some of my threads and start a conversation with me. ^-^

Kain-Senpai

Mysterious Trickster

CyberStalker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:36 pm
Name: CyberStalker
What kind of art you do: Well, I try to do a little bit of everything. I absolutely LOVE Photoshop(I'm self taught) and lately, I've been tackling Flash but that isn't going to well. lol I also like to make gif animations. An example of a gif animation I made is the banner I made for the Final Fantasy VII guild.

I have two minishops but one of them is closed. The other shop is called Moody Lightning Gems. It's basically a shop that sells gems of different cuts and the animated lightning bolts contain the color of the different moods.

Currently, I've been into making profiles. Once I figured out the coding, I've become hooked on making myself new profiles. I only know how to do Old School profiles at the moment. The one I'm using right now is made by me so feel free to check it out. I make all of the alterations on any images that I use in them unless I'm making them from scratch.

ETC: To be quite honest, I never expected an invitation to a guild that focuses on graphic design. I never thought any of my art would be good enough to be considered by a guild like this.

Even though some people may think I'm too old for these, I also love video games. My faves are the Final Fantasy and DMC series(especially DMC1).  
The Graphic Makers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff