Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saebella

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:09 pm
Empress Miyuki
Quote:
News!!! News!!! I got news!!!! They just casted Gazzy!!!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1245547/

(Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I realized he looks very much like that annoying classmate of mine from English class rofl )

I could definitely see him as The Gasman =D
I just hope the rest of the cast fits the part like him.

Ahhhhhhh! that kid would be cute as Gazzy!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:27 am
Jeez, what's wrong with you people? Kristen Stewert as Max? That's insanity. The two look nothing alike and Stewert is, what, 21? Somewhere around there. Max is only 14. Yes, I know, she looks older. But not THAT old. She probably appears to be around 16 or so in the beginning. Maybe 17. Anyway, I don't know why people are saying Stewert is absolutely PERFECT to play her. It's like Twilight all over again. There also talking about Robert Pattinson playing Fang? So, I have now officially wrapped my mind around the fact that the movie is going to suck as much a** as Twilight did. (Or more seeing as the book as even better than Twilight)
I say do us all a favor Hardwicke (Stewert, Pattinson, you too) and stay away from our favorite books.  

-Mello Kitty01

Saebella

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:25 am
-Mello Kitty01
Jeez, what's wrong with you people? Kristen Stewert as Max? That's insanity. The two look nothing alike and Stewert is, what, 21? Somewhere around there. Max is only 14. Yes, I know, she looks older. But not THAT old. She probably appears to be around 16 or so in the beginning. Maybe 17. Anyway, I don't know why people are saying Stewert is absolutely PERFECT to play her. It's like Twilight all over again. There also talking about Robert Pattinson playing Fang? So, I have now officially wrapped my mind around the fact that the movie is going to suck as much a** as Twilight did. (Or more seeing as the book as even better than Twilight)
I say do us all a favor Hardwicke (Stewert, Pattinson, you too) and stay away from our favorite books.

Please keep in mind I made that suggestion almost 3 years ago now. Now I wouldn't recommend her as an actor, the Twilight movies have sucked, in part due to her bad acting. Also three years ago she was young enough to pass as Max, now she would be to old.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:37 pm
I've been hearing rumors of this since the release of the second book. In all honesty, it's dead to me now. I love the books, just finished the 5th, but the movie seems dead and like it's not gonna happen. If it does, by all means, I'll see it, but it seriously seems done and dead.  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
~General Series Discussion~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items