Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:02 am
DrkAngel26
Er, I'm not sure of my dreams count as Blood+ ones... sweatdrop
I often have dreams that I'm killing vampires and monsters with a sword
(long time dream, since I became a Buffy fan, way back when). But ever since Blood+. Haiji shows up in the dreams, from time to time. Does that count? confused

lol! yeah, if it's got something Blood+ in it, it counts. Omigosh, Buffy! XD That was so long ago (and I got sorta into it late. I was mainly an Angel series fan XP )! A couple of weeks ago I had a dream me and my sister got turned into vampires like in the show Moonlight but there were chiropterans. neutral And we had guns for some reason but we never used them. For some reason we killed a policeman. I guess he was shoting at us? Anyway, this city we were in was on fire and stuff and people were running and screaming and chirpoterans were walking around. Me and my sister were going to try to take on the chirpoterans but I woke up just as we left the dead cop. -_-;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:34 am
I had a dream of Blood+. I found it strange though... and I can't remember it very well anymore, but it had Saya and Hagi in it. Either I was Diva(good Diva, don't know why though) or I was just someone needing it... I'm not sure. So yeah...

Saya and Hagi were talking(and I can't remember what!). They were talking about the twins, I think, but then again, they were dressed in clothes that weren't from this time period. (Joel's, I believe) Saya broke down crying about something. Hagi wrapped her in his arms and then brought me closer to do the same since I also had tears in my eyes(because of Saya's crying...). I was snuggling closer to Hagi, pressing myself close, but then I woke up! I so was not happy when I woke up because I grumbled and snuggled farther into my blanket to go back to sleep.

That had been at the end of the school year. I think it was one of the days I took my set of finals... I'm not completely sure though. Sometimes, I wish I could have more Blood+ dreams and be able to remember them!  

Sibur Nightlust

Omnomnom-machine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:17 pm
For THE LONGEST time I was having these crazy dreams about Hagi and Solomon. O.o It was like...the weirdest thing. I mean, I wouldn't even see their faces ((or if I did, I don't remember...)) And it was like....really warm. And sunny... it felt like we were outside, because there was a breeze...and I don't remember much else aside from colors, maybe voices, and other subtle clues as to who they might be. It wasn't until like...a few weeks later that I put the clues together. O.o ((I'm a bit oblivious.))
And then there was THIS dream:
I'm on the top of some HUGE building. I only know this, because I can see trillions of little lights from some equally huge city. It's nighttime, and there's a lot of wind. I'm wearing some really pretty white dress, and I remember the skirt billowing around my legs ((I can actually remember the feeling of it.)). I'm on a ledge...and I'm walking towards the edge of it. It's a really long way down I can tell, but I refuse to look down. I'm getting near the edge and I suddenly hear all this yelling, and calls for me to come back that sound rather desperate. I feel myself smiling, and I can only remember thinking, 'He's going to come for me, I'll be safe' So I get to the edge, and I turn to face whoever was calling before I take a backstep off of the ledge and I come to find Solomon. ((WTF?)) So I fall off this building--
And I wake up. >< DAMN! I was SO mad that I didn't know who 'HE' was! Gah! So I look at the clock and it's like, 4:30 AM on Sunday morning, and I had just gone to bed like, an hour ago. So I go back to sleep AND COULDN'T REMEMBER WHAT ELSE I DREAMED OF. I was SO pissed the next afternoon when I woke up...God, I can't even tell you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:23 am
Here's my dream,

I was in a convention center and every anime caracter i have ever seen was there! I looked left and haji was there playing his cello heart . I went to talk to him and he was a gangster! eek

then i woke up cry .

Rius Love

hilaire11

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:46 am
I haven't had the chance to dream of Blood+.

But I figure, wouldn't it be too weird to dream of it, or for that matter, any anime?! O.O Shows just how addicted you guys are to it! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:33 am
Why yes, I am addicted, thank you for noticing!  

Omnomnom-machine

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:20 am
hilaire11

But I figure, wouldn't it be too weird to dream of it, or for that matter, any anime?! O.O Shows just how addicted you guys are to it! rofl

A person can't control what they dream, whether you're addicted or not to something. For example: I know someone (a girl) who dreamed she was a guy stalking a girl. Needless to say she was creeped out when she woke up and didn't want to have another dream like that again. And then she dreamed like a year later she was a guy painting a swimming pool with pink finger nail polish. xd Do you think she wanted to dream that? Obviously, no. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:01 am
YamiCheza
hilaire11

A person can't control what they dream, whether you're addicted or not to something. For example: I know someone (a girl) who dreamed she was a guy stalking a girl. Needless to say she was creeped out when she woke up and didn't want to have another dream like that again. And then she dreamed like a year later she was a guy painting a swimming pool with pink finger nail polish. xd Do you think she wanted to dream that? Obviously, no. neutral

Ah, but I'm speaking based on my experience. Usually, I dream of things I want. Haha. Guess it's different for different people, ne?  

hilaire11

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:33 pm
hilaire11
YamiCheza
hilaire11

Ah, but I'm speaking based on my experience. Usually, I dream of things I want. Haha. Guess it's different for different people, ne?

yeah, I guess it is. I wish I could dream whatever I wanted; that would be so cool. I could dream I was in Japan or on vacation, or something cool like that. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:54 am
YamiCheza
hilaire11
YamiCheza
hilaire11

yeah, I guess it is. I wish I could dream whatever I wanted; that would be so cool. I could dream I was in Japan or on vacation, or something cool like that. whee

Haha. Yeah. Wouldn't that just be extremely rad. ^.^  

hilaire11

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:33 pm
Success! I've had another dream, and it's Blood+. Surprisingly to me since I watched Blood: the Last Vampire just last night. *shrugs*
*goes around in a maid outfit dusting off the forum*
Okay, now that we're all clean, here's my dream. 3nodding Fyi, I'm in some older time in like London or something. A little more victorian era, but no exact time. Oh! One more, thing, I was a theif named Mauve (Lyke teh colour >.<)

Mauve balanced on the rooftop, her sharp, metal-tipped gauntlets lending her hold of the shingles. And whoever gets in my way, she thought grimly. The blacksmith who'd melded them for her had told her to be careful. Too fatherly, that was her impression of him, to be helping her. But it wasn't right, the rich family who'd stolen her mother's artwork. May she rest in peace. Mauve crossed herself as she thought of her mother, touching the tips of the claws to her forehead, shoulders - one at a time, and her chest. The nightmare of falling from this height terrified her, but it was the only way to the third story balcony.
She moved her feet nimbly to the left, maneuvering. There wasn't a way to check her exact position from the rooftop without falling. She just checked the off-color shingle beneath her and to the right, and the lamp light behind her on the alley. Close as I'll get, as sure as possible. With a low sigh, she prepared to unlatch her hooked gauntlets, but froze with her heart going into double-time as voices reached her ears. She cussed mentally.
"When do you think she'll wake up Joel?" someone asked.
I heard a shuffling of feet, and another voice answered, "Amshel's specific experimentations were lost to us when the previous Joel died.."
Mauve could tell the second voice was avoiding the question. A sick sleeper? What did they call it? She pondered, trying to avoid the knowledge of pain building from hanging there so long. The conversation continued, the first voice, becoming more persuasive and angered, and second defensive. Finally there was a long pause, and Mauve hoped that they'd gone inside. Sure enough, a door clicked. Finally! She moved lower, preparing herself, but also distracted by the tidbits of information she'd overheard. Considering the tones, the first voice must be a lawyer: it was a nice voice she'd taken to liking in the time she'd sat there, and he hadn't raised his voice too loud and kept the conversation flowing in the direction he'd wanted.
Mauve took a few normal breaths, then took one deeper breath planting her feet and ripping out the claws, and pushing off into a flip. It was a perfect flip, better than a ballerina could've executed with years of practice. Her shoulder length dark brown hair whipped out of its ribbon, swirling around her face. But it didn't cloud her vision - there was a young man down there, staring up at her. She'd flipped right over him! But that was her mistake, the miscalculated landing. Instead of landing on the balcony, Mauve landed on the railing teetering there for a second, and then slipping downwards. She thanked God in the split-second when her gauntlets caught the stone rail and she halted. Her momentum caused her to smash her cheek against one of the squat pillars.
The young man - possibly in his twenties - rushed over, looked over the strange gauntlets and then instinctively started to haul Mauve up over, up onto the balcony. She was bleeding in her mouth, having bitten her cheek and the stone cut her on the cheekbone.
"What in the-" The young man looked at her incredulously, a sort of recognition fading as he looked her over more carefully. Mauve found herself in an intoxicated sort of deliruim in which the look had been more tender, loving. She must have hit her head too hard.

Yeah, it's Hagi. I'm such a nitwit, that I dream of him saving me. >///< He's such a Bishi, though I still wish I'd had more of a chance to hear his handsome voice. Nya~ I'll just replay clips on Youtube.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:51 pm
Kenaserenity
Here's my dream! biggrin

Everything's dark for some reason, why is it dark? I hear the sound of a crackling fire nearby, but its muffled. I see some light leaking from beneath a doorway, a bit off. Stumbling, I stand on shaky legs, walking over to the door by leaning against the wall. My hands are touching stone, the walls are cool and damp. My feet are bare and they hurt because I'm walking on gravel. I can feel that I'm wearing a dress, but I have only one sleeve, and it's torn around my elbow, which I notice is stinging like I've been cut.
Finally, I touch the hard stone door, but it won't budge. I walk a bit back, and making sure that it's the door I'm heading towards, I ram it hard. Pain blazes through my shoulder like a fire through a dry field of grass. I hear a nasty, but muted, sound, like someone beyond the door is being ripped to shreds- That's when the screaming starts.
I see shadows at the bottom of the door, so I bend down, nervously putting my face to the gravel. What I see are two pairs of feet. One set is bare, with blood dripping down the leg, and other drops of blood falling from something up higher on whoever's body it is. The other set of feet are in formal shoes, but I see blood dripping from that person too. Suddenly, the formal shoed person is in front of the one with bare feet. I hear an attractive man's voice asking, "Where is she?" and then there's a gruesome snapping noise, which makes me gasp, slidning back from the door after I see an oriental man's face fall in front of my eyes, frozen in terror. I feel tears start, and I'm still pushing myself back when the door is swung open. I stay crouched against the back wall, until something to my left catches my eye. I turn my head slowly, until I recognize that its a skeleton, crawling with spiders. I instantly run screaming out of there, neither wanting to be with the dead person in that room, or with the one beyond the threshold that is the only way out. Someone grabs my hand from behind the door, but I pull away, screaming even more, and struggling with all my might against the iron grip. Opening my eyes, I look up into the face of a handsome young man, whose eyes show empathy for my fear of him. Tired, I crumple to the floor and everything is black again.

The 'handsome young man' and the 'attractive voice' are Haji, but I only realize that once I've woken up. I turn over and try to fall back to sleep, waiting and hoping for the next part of the dream, understanding that I was my charcter Erin, but I was pretty much playing the role of Saya, and the handsome Haji-kun had come to save me because I'd been somehow captured after the rampage in Vietnam, but I wasn't asleep, though I'd already lost my memories.

.... eek wow, that's really cool - have u ever consider writing books? You're good @ it 3nodding  

Rin Monatuge

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rin Monatuge

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:58 pm
Kenaserenity
Hey, I finally got another BLood+ dream! Even though it's long, I was (miraculously) only asleep for 5 minutes! xd I'd accidently dosed off between doing the dishes... sweatdrop
I drift, a feeling of warmth coloring me from head to toe. I must be in heaven or something, I sigh, deeply in the warmth, thinking only of a special someone who could complete my heaven. I hear a laugh in the background, though it's muffled, like they're trying not to laugh. Who is laughing at me? Then I'm awake... Oh no, I'm asleep again. I hit myself on the forehead with the base of my palm, cringing my eyes. There's the laughter again, light and cheerful. I sit up too fast trying to look for the culprit, but I get dizzy and collapse back to the ground. "Erin, why are you sleeping in the middle of the garden?" the voice laughs again. Sitting up, cautiously slow this time, I see Haji looking at me from the seat... on the... path? I look around me, "Oh no! I crushed the flowers!" I suddenly realized that I'd dosed off while picking a few colorful roses for my sister Diva. "Come on, time to wake up." Haji reaches out to me, but as soon as he helps me up- bam! I fall off the couch, and my brother is staring at me with this incredulous look on his face while he sniggers at me. "What were you saying about the poor flowers?"
stare stare stare
Yeah, I got in trouble for chasing him around the house becuase he'd also heard me sighing Ben's name... sweatdrop I hate it when I sleep-talk.

My brother sleep tlks rolleyes it's funny - but i heart ur dreams!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:32 am
Actually, I am writing a book. But I got sick a couple months back, so the deadline's really messed up.  

Kenaserenity
Crew
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas