Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Oh My Guilty Little Pleasures! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you are jamming out to mainstream music/rap/pop and someone walks in you would.....
  Snap off the radio and stand akwardly
  Continue Dancing
  Ask them to join you
  Change the station--quick!/Try to play it off
  THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO ME!
  Veronica's Option
View Results

ShadowLotus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:42 pm
Uhhhhm... I don't feel guilty about what I do or who I am or of anything that I do that's not "goth-like". What I don't like is people that walk by me and give me that "you're a disgrace to society" look...I hope THEY feel guilty...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:24 am
Death is Questing for the (Almost) Impossible

I like to cook/bake
I like fluffy cute things (not all, but some)

Won't you help her get her OMG?

DeathIsInLoveWithMe

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:19 pm
OH MT GOD YOU GUYS, I love Legally Blonde the Musical!

oh wait, I don't feel guilty about that xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:13 am
I listen to a bit of J pop and things of the like. I will watch any movie no matter what.  

Capn Cyrenaic

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:46 am
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Death is Questing for the (Almost) Impossible

I like to cook/bake
I like fluffy cute things (not all, but some)

Won't you help her get her OMG?

Why on earth would you be guilty about that? I'd an avid baker myself.

... wait. I am a bit guilty about that.
It isn't so much that I bake, it's that I bake and sew and enjoy a bit of tiding up from time to time. And I have very little interest in working outside the home. I feel guilty about that.
Interesting sidenote, I also considered the username "Goth Who Bakes". Black clothing plus flour.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:04 am
i do a lot of things that aren't "goth-y" at all. i feel guilty about none of it.

mechanical kitsy

Evil_lil_vamp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:08 pm
hello room i dont hear that kinf of music so i wouldnt be danceing to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:04 pm

I will listen to some mainstream music. It's not always bad though I mainly listen to rock. If not I turn on XM radio and turn on the techno. I love dancing to techno, my pleasure.

I love to buy stuffed rabbits. I still watch a lot of cartoons.

NekoYasha09er

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:18 pm
Hells Angel
I combine my old clothes and turn them into something new looking thats unique.
I like to decorate and make things.
OMG moment: I still dance to the song "genie in a bottle"

Here as well with the "Genie in a Bottle" thing ^^

-I love listening to MCR
-Must have fluffy and furry stuffed animals
-Listen to Usher and Alisha Keys
-Some music from the 80s
-Reruns of 90s cartoons (when cartoons were still good)
-Watch Pokemon & Yu-gi-oh!
-Still walks past Yu-gi-oh! cards in the store and thinks "I want that pack"

&& Will dance to hiphop and rap though I don't really listen to it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:49 pm
I constantly feel older then I should.... but I revel in it, knowing people just 2 or 3 years younger then me have no idea who bands like Dog Eat Dog, or that Max Cavelera was ever a member of Sepultura.

I love it, it gives me a smug sense of self satisfaction about how uneducated about these things kids are today, despite their smugness at being able to differentiate the 50billion types of black and death metal.  

Rellik San
Crew

MEOWITSTERRA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:30 am
I never understood why people go out of the way to listen to non-mainstream music (even if it's horrible). I have pals who refuse to listen to "American" music (just because it sounds american). It makes me wtf.
I guess my guilty pleasure is listening to whatever makes my ears happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:18 am
Rellik San
I constantly feel older then I should.... but I revel in it, knowing people just 2 or 3 years younger then me have no idea who bands like Dog Eat Dog, or that Max Cavelera was ever a member of Sepultura.

I love it, it gives me a smug sense of self satisfaction about how uneducated about these things kids are today, despite their smugness at being able to differentiate the 50billion types of black and death metal.

Oh oh oh! I know that about Cavalera!

I also know he's going back into metal. I forgot if it's with Sepultura or not, but I doubt it, since they seem fine with their current vocalist (whose name I also don't remember...)

I also know that he started playing a Telecaster after he left the band, which is just shameful.

Anyway.

What is my guilty pleasure... Simple- I shop at Hot Topic.

-Isel-

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:31 am
-Isel-
Rellik San

Oh oh oh! I know that about Cavalera!

I also know he's going back into metal. I forgot if it's with Sepultura or not, but I doubt it, since they seem fine with their current vocalist (whose name I also don't remember...)

I also know that he started playing a Telecaster after he left the band, which is just shameful.

Anyway.

What is my guilty pleasure... Simple- I shop at Hot Topic.

As I understand it, Max is doing a new Soulfly album, a project with Dave Ghrohl and a few other projects to be released next year.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:44 pm
batgirlforever
sometimes I do tend to go a little mainstream but that's just the type of person I am ... besies i don't think there is such a thing as a true Goth or a true Emo. If there was they died off long ago.

hmm, the true emo's may have died off(for obvious reasons), but the true goths probably just figured out a way to live longer by slowing the aging process and left the planet to escape the ever increasing level of ignorance; and they're on pluto now, living hapily in the darkness with their own bands that no one on earth will ever hear of. 3nodding

but i digress.
as far as guilty pleasures...I LOVE SHANIA TWAIN heart  

dark_LordBeld

Poetic Witch

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:01 pm
i like some slow music
i like to shop sometimes *shivers*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff