Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:52 am

vasily stood stunned for a moment before looking around noticing she was gone. he rubbed his cheek where she had kissed him "well umm thats improper use of the controls" he called after her trying to regain his composure still rubbing his cheek. he stood there a second then took a drink from his flask very unsure about many things
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:53 am

she laughed walking back to the bunkrooms, she stretched walking inside the room and to her bed

Aprilbaby1

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:54 am

NAME: Eugene 'Skippy' Debrasnki
SPECIALITY: Cooking, confuseing the KGB, Political officer.
PHYSICAL TRAITS: A medium built american, well dressed for a chef
HISTORY: Defected to the Russian Federation because of the food, and was made a political officer for serveing crazy meals to high ranking officals
PERSONALITY: Quiet, unless something stupid is said, has a tendancy to toss useless things overbord, bothersome, startled easily.

(is this Russian Fed, or Soviet union era?)

Gene takes care when bording the vessle, carying a large box of his things with him.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:55 am

Arage took out his laptop, and began to play around on it.

Arage

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:56 am

(late 80's so soviet) vasily notices him "well hello" he says noticing the man in uniform and quickly saluteing him then asking him for his i.d.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:57 am

she sat down on her bed taking out her ipod, she put on her head phones and listened to her music waiting for the captains orders.

Aprilbaby1

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:58 am

Eugene Looks at the officer, returns a half-assed salute, and hands him his paperwork, nearly dropping his box.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:01 am

(sry to do this ppl but late 80's so no ipod you now have a tape player and by the way your laptop is about 20 pounds and the size of a small modern desktop)

"well this seems to be in order you can put your.....box in your quartes across the hall from mine... "he points in the direction of the quarters

coreykill

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:05 am

"...da,...da...da..." Walking away, Skip finds out the hard way that his small crate won't fit in the hatch, and begins cursing.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:06 am

(*kills Vasily* You suck lol)
He layed on his bed, taking out a book to read.

Arage

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:06 am

(ok if i cvan get shinyu in here yell be off and just wing it) vasily notices this out of the corner of his eyeand laughs lightly to himself
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:11 am

"I hate this boat already...Skipper, whats its class? Eh!" Still struggleing with the box, Skippy finaly crams it in verticaly, and makes his way to his quarters.

Atarget4u

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:13 am

turns to him "typhoon" why? (think hunt for red october but newer and yes we have the silent drive)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:16 am

From the depths of the boat, and from his newly found home, Eugene starts thrashing about at the frustraion on yet another door problem.
"I hate this boat!"

Atarget4u

Arage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:20 am

"I wonder when we leave," he said to himself, still reading his book.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff