Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:43 am
Hitomi gave Keade a simple smile, then looked back to her scroll reading it. She still didn't actually speak at all. This was the first time that Hitomi had been like this, it was quite different for Keade to see this kind of behavior from her. Hitomi was usually extremely lively, and talkative. Her being serious like this might be a omen of some kind.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:20 am
Linea was up on a cliff just a little east of the Dojo meditating, as she often does from time to time. She listened to the wind, trees, birds, and sensed the motion in the ground around her at times like this. With her young age for a Kage she is quite the aware ninja. She often played the passing of her "father" in her mind, and how she was now responsible for a village; as well as it's people.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:18 pm
Oni dropped by Linea. He looked at her from behind and stood in silence. He guessed she knew he was there. She was the last part of family. Yet he had two feelings. One pulling close, the other away. He had been alone most of his life. Just to know later that he could have had someone to be with. He never thought good of their reason to keep him in the cold dark lie.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:43 pm
Kaede sighed but decided to leave Hitomi alone until later. She turned to the two genins in the room. "All right Kiddies it's training time!" She grinned evilly.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:47 pm
"Who bothers my meditation?" Linea says, with a slightly annoyed voice. She hadn't moved from her position, and appeared to still have her eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:29 pm
He had a smile on his lips. He fooled himself he knew by believing she wouldn't know who in fact was there. "One who should know better then coming here at all. One who should never have left. One who should have ... well you know who it is, take your pick. I hope I didn't made a big wound before I left, I believe I haven't since I'm not even hunted. I just wanted to let you know that he came in the time where he could give more then you could and still can as it seems. Perhaps I'll leave you alone to what ever you think of."  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:27 pm
Hitomi flickered toward the door, then looked up to the sky. "Something is going to happen." she says out loud, then disappears, going outside. She had a uneasy feeling aobut Oni's appearance, back in the village.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:07 pm
SissyMX
Hitomi flickered toward the door, then looked up to the sky. "Something is going to happen." she says out loud, then disappears, going outside. She had a uneasy feeling aobut Oni's appearance, back in the village.

Kaede followed Hitomi outside. "If you are talking about the little boy I wouldn't worry Imouto-chan." She replied wondering why her sister was acting so weird. The girl should be able to sense that Oni was really no harm.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:02 am
Linea's head turned briefly, then there was a flash. In the next instant Linea was by Oni. "What brings you back here?" Linea says in a unfriendly way. Linea seemed slightly disturbed that Oni, was in her presence.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:12 am
Saburi Kashikiri
SissyMX

Kaede followed Hitomi outside. "If you are talking about the little boy I wouldn't worry Imouto-chan." She replied wondering why her sister was acting so weird. The girl should be able to sense that Oni was really no harm.
Hitomi looked at Keade. "Nee-chan...I'm not worried about the boy, I'm worried about Raikage." she states.  

SissyMX
Crew

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:25 am
Onis eyes coudl reveal that he infact did smile. "I was tolled no one cared but I see your emotions better then any one. I'm infact your brother. My buisness here is not something I can tell you." He watched into Lineas eyes. "You did take it harder then any one else. Now why is that? That I have the same name as you and turned into a crimminal. That raikage can't even keep his family close?" Now he cracked his neck. "If I tolled that to fight Akatsuki sacrfices needed to be done...would...you agree?" He knew what Oigetsu wanted and it would be neding the plans of Akatsuki but their way would be simmilar.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:40 pm
"If you intend to make trouble here I can't allow you to leave unmarked. Family or not, if I have to I will kill you myself." Linea's aura could clearly be felt. She's not joking around, in fact it's kind of scary that you can sense her chakra. Has she been training this whole time, even though it looked she was just sitting there doing nothing?  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:44 pm
Oni kept his emotions clear, even tho within he didn't enjoy to feel the chakra or emotion so Linea this clear. If it was a sibling thing or just her, he didn't know but he had no intention of finding out. "I am not here to hurt you." He flicker quick to stand behind Linea close. Two fingers held some of her hair. "You're power has advanced, your hair won't lie...not to me!" He stood still but his grip around the hair was tight. "Yet I think I've advanced quite a bit from last time. Just remember that I did not act on my own, but debts is needed to be fixed. I'm paying the price of my actions."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:07 am
*POOF!* instead of Linea he held a doll in the shape of Linea. Linea stood on the highest point of a boulder in the area. "You disappoint me dear brother." She says, her voice sounded improper. Hearing her say brother didn't feel right, there was no love in it what so ever. Oni could clearly see that she had a long needle in her left hand. It was most likely a strand of hair she pulled.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:33 pm
Oni took out what seemed to be a sword, yet was made of hair. infact just a bokken cowered with hair. He wasn't able to use hiw hair like that yet but worked to add an belive to most people. "You know with some time and weapon skill you can create hair in a form and make the most strange weapons." He stood ready with the sword, Linea shoudl be able to see the big amount of hair that was used for it. "Do you really want to dance, Onee-chan?" Oni couldn't tell if Linea kept her feelings cold or if he infact had destroyed her feelings for him. Yet in his tone he used sarcasm. Something he had been thought by some fellow Aoigetsu.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff