Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:08 pm
*turns* ah...so you were the young female I saw in my vision...(When she closed her eyes and mentioned a young woman) Hello... I am Shinu... *smiles kindly* You may call me whatever you like.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:11 pm
(You said 'tell me if you don't want it to be so'. So I used a Star Trek reference and said 'Make it so, Number One.')

Mobius' eyes looked at the girl coldly. "I am not responsible for your safety. If Logen wishes to come and doesn't mind taking care of you, feel free to follow." Mobius didn't care much for the girl, but he wanted her to have as much freedom as possible. He knew what it felt like to have no freedom...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:14 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(You said 'tell me if you don't want it to be so'. So I used a Star Trek reference and said 'Make it so, Number One.')

Mobius' eyes looked at the girl coldly. "I am not responsible for your safety. If Logen wishes to come and doesn't mind taking care of you, feel free to follow." Mobius didn't care much for the girl, but he wanted her to have as much freedom as possible. He knew what it felt like to have no freedom...

*turns and looks at Mobius* ...Thinks: ...hmm... He intruigues me... *looks back at Logen* Is it alright if..umm... If I join you..?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:30 pm
Kokoro Mitsurugi
Mobius Nightshade

*turns and looks at Mobius* ...Thinks: ...hmm... He intruigues me... *looks back at Logen* Is it alright if..umm... If I join you..?

*Logen smiled and said:*

"well why not?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:34 pm
"Well then, it's settled. Logen, did you wish to drive again? We should go pick up my car. Then we'll actually get somewhere."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:36 pm
Thank you.. *does not know what she got herself into* (sry I was reading lol)  

Ahiru Takashi

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:39 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"Well then, it's settled. Logen, did you wish to drive again? We should go pick up my car. Then we'll actually get somewhere."

*Logen smiled,*

"couldnt you drive, i would like to talk a bit with our psycick friend here!"

*Logen clapped again, and touched the car, and it turned intoo a limmo* ;3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:51 pm
(It's quite alright. I encourage you to read. I do it all the time!)

"Sure. I'm quite curious myself." As he got into the driver's seat, he wondered. Does she have the Mark, or is it natural ability?  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:53 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Mobius Nightshade

*Logen smiled,*

"couldnt you drive, i would like to talk a bit with our psycick friend here!"

*Logen clapped again, and touched the car, and it turned intoo a limmo* ;3

*is suprised* oh...A limmo...*smiles slightly* Interesting...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:57 pm
*gets into the limmo and sits politely, looking around like a child in a candystore* Thinks: I have never been in one of these before...It's kind of cool...*looks at Logen* ano... What do you wish to ask me young Ms...?
(ano is a japanese version of "Umm...")

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:01 pm
(I've never heard a Central undercover cruiser referred to as a limo before! rofl That's okay, you didn't know...)

He turned his head back towards them. "Go ahead, Logen. She won't bite. She's not Gluttony, you know..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:07 pm
(*sorta embarrassed* Umm... I just said what Ms. Logen said.. ^ ^;; I watch FMA, and I know most of the story, but then again I still make my own characters and I'm kind of a n00b if you know what I mean... ^ ^;; )

*looks at her, a childish smile playing across her face* I'll tell you anything you like! ^ ^  

Ahiru Takashi

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:11 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(It's quite alright. I encourage you to read. I do it all the time!)

"Sure. I'm quite curious myself." As he got into the driver's seat, he wondered. Does she have the Mark, or is it natural ability?

*Logen sat itoo the car in the backseat, she gestured for Shiu to come intoo the car with her*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:13 pm
Kokoro Mitsurugi
(*sorta embarrassed* Umm... I just said what Ms. Logen said.. ^ ^;; I watch FMA, and I know most of the story, but then again I still make my own characters and I'm kind of a n00b if you know what I mean... ^ ^;; )

*looks at her, a childish smile playing across her face* I'll tell you anything you like! ^ ^

*Logen smirked and said:*

"well then, first what are your name?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:18 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Kokoro Mitsurugi

*Logen smirked and said:*

"well then, first what are your name?"

Shinu Kimikashi is my name Young Miss.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out