Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
knigh RP idea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:31 am
"Shut up about your payment, you old fart! Just tell me the number of her room and you shall get your reward later!"
The voice saying these words was rather loud. A smaller voice muttered something that made the loud man curse.
"Don't talk to a knight like that! Be grateful that this rotten place is still standing, it wouldn't be much of a problem to demolish it!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:32 am
Krusadin
"Shut up about your payment, you old fart! Just tell me the number of her room and you shall get your reward later!"
The voice saying these words was rather loud. A smaller voice muttered something that made the loud man curse.
"Don't talk to a knight like that! Be grateful that this rotten place is still standing, it wouldn't be much of a problem to demolish it!"

*Logen overheard it and she talked to Eliza in her dreams, in a firm voice, as if it was a deciding voice it sounded like it was a part of her own concious mind, and the voice said:*

"trouble awaits, you must awake"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:40 am
She got up and reached for her clothing. She took her sword out and sneaked behind the door, ready to strike anyone who got in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:59 am
Krusadin
She got up and reached for her clothing. She took her sword out and sneaked behind the door, ready to strike anyone who got in.

*Logen still sat with her eyes closed, she had transformed her armour to rags and a cloak, so she could cover her furry body and ears compleatly*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:39 am
Logen heard the noice of door being opened and something hitting the wall. Then something was dropped to the floor and everything fell silent again.
(Where is Logen, btw?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:19 pm
(she's back)  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:20 pm
Krusadin
Logen heard the noice of door being opened and something hitting the wall. Then something was dropped to the floor and everything fell silent again.
(Where is Logen, btw?)

[logen was sitting outside the door]

*Logen sat up and she opened the door, and went in to see what happened*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:26 pm
(What door? Don't say she was in Eliza's room, because that messes things up a bit..well, whatever)
Elizas door was wide open and just in front of it was a mans body and his head that had been cut off. An axe gleamed stuck on her rooms wall...
But Eliza wasn't there. The whole scene seemed weird too.  

Krusadin

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:29 pm
keal wandered the ally ways finding lost souls (people) and directing them on there way he talked to the ball of light even though it aperently never answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:37 pm
Krusadin
(What door? Don't say she was in Eliza's room, because that messes things up a bit..well, whatever)
Elizas door was wide open and just in front of it was a mans body and his head that had been cut off. An axe gleamed stuck on her rooms wall...
But Eliza wasn't there. The whole scene seemed weird too.

[she sat outside the door of eliza's room]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:42 pm
*Logen contacted Eliza through the mind connection spell she had casted up them before this happened she said in her mind:*

"what happened and where are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:49 pm
(That wouldn't make sense now, would it... neutral You should start saying those kind of things, even if they don't seem important. Because if you sat outside her door. you should have seen the guy who came to attack Eliza. I acted like you would have been in your own room, seeing and hearing nothing. The men also would have seen you. So, let's just say that you were in your own room, so that my head wont explode from being irrational)  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:59 pm
Krusadin
(That wouldn't make sense now, would it... neutral You should start saying those kind of things, even if they don't seem important. Because if you sat outside her door. you should have seen the guy who came to attack Eliza. I acted like you would have been in your own room, seeing and hearing nothing. The men also would have seen you. So, let's just say that you were in your own room, so that my head wont explode from being irrational)

[i did say so!---]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:00 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin
Eliza suddenly realized the Logensraths corgeous armor and blushed.
"You came at troublesome time, princess. My outfit is not appropriate in the least! I must ask you to leave to your own room if you have one"
She rose up from the floor and wiped the dust off her night gown.

*Logen left and sat outside her room, she said:*

"i have no bed for the night, i dont need one, i dont sleep much you see!"

*she sat down and closed her eyes and started searching for answers in her mind*

{[you see?]}  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:03 pm
(I see, yes. But you have posted in contratory manner, meaning that it won't make sense. Didn't you read my post? Why didn't you react to the men coming there?)

(Bleh...Moving on. Say what was the spell-thingy again?)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff