Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ASURA highschool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:20 pm
King Phar
(ok thanks) walks over to logen "do you have a clue what happened."

[im still on the ******** floor, kinda knocked out, and a bit Burned fur! ... >< like kinda, how do you think... I would respind Atall then?]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:20 pm
she walks over and sits down at a crowded table full of girls, she sits there not really talking to them just listening to them gossip  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:22 pm
takeing a seat in the center of the group he was with erlear they speak verry softly to eatch other.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:24 pm
she perked up when she heard them talking about the group, she looked at them, listening, she shrugged when she heard it was only simple things, she looked away from them and looked around the lunch room  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:28 pm
removeing his mask keal reveals a hansome face and pearcing blue eyes that make him look ruthless.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:31 pm
she pushed back her hair, she snapped out of her thoughts noticing someone calling her name "oh sorry jessica" she said smiling, she talked with them for a while, then stopped when she noticed him, she looked at him for a while, she snapps out of her gazing and looks back at the girls  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:33 pm
looking intently at one of the older members of his group keal sais something every so often but maney lisens, seeing her look at him keal looks worryed and places his mask back on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:37 pm
she took a quick look at him, seeing him putting his mask back on, she looked back at the girls, she talks with them for a while before standing up

jessica: sweet where are you going?

she smiled "im leaving, ill see you in class" she left the table walking past the group without looking at them she walked out of the cafeteria and to her locker  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:39 pm
seeing her leave he gets up and sarts after her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:41 pm
she opens her locker taking out her books, she stopped when she knew she wasnt alone, she closes her locker noticing him not to far behind, she held her books and started to walk to her next class  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:47 pm
"lisen i'm sorry if i scared you my eyes aren't mine i woke up with them one day my eyes once were green please you have to beleeve me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:49 pm
she looked at him "its not that it scared me" she said then walked into the classroom, silent for the rest of the day, only talking when the teacher called on her  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:51 pm
avoding her the rest of her days he goes to his hotel room after school.

(ps you can live on campus off or at your parents houses i don't care)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:54 pm
*Logen had been unconcious, and in this time she saw things, of the past, first, then she saw the time that was now, and then, she saw the supposed future, it was only darkness and the school had been destroyed, the skies was green*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:54 pm
(kk) she walked to her locker and puts her books away, she closed it and walked out of the school to wonder around, she came to her apartment that she shared with a friend and walked in "hey" she said before walking to her room and sitting down on her bed  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff