Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Land of the Shadows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:51 pm
(ahhhhhhh they're back)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:00 pm
The demon moved his left hand over the stone wall as he watched the Watcher. He had a look of terror in his eye and it didn't seem that he would escape from this foe. The creatures eye sparked and a glimmer of hope sounded in his head when Kuu got in there way. Granted if Watcher wanted to he could get past him but at least it would buy him some time. He had to act quickly if he wanted to escape unscathed. The creature watched as the hunter stopped walking in front of Kuu. Though he was still watching him over there left shoulder this was his chance. The creature jumped onto the window sill and black trimmed wings with brown linings came out of his back. He stood there looking back at the two hunters and smiled in a wicked manner. Then jumped out of the window after turning his head forward first and leaping forward.

The sun was going down at the time and gave the sky a sort of red glow. Only a silhouette of the trees in the distance could be seen. All objects to the right were barely visable and only showing off a hint of color. Watcher looked at Kuu with a sort of disappointed stare. With a sigh he started speaking to the person that had let his prey go. Why do you give aid to such a creature? This was a perfect situation until you showed up. No people around for him to take hostage. And the creature himself wasn't capable of any sort of teleportation or any other means of a fast escape. This could have been an easy hunt yet now it will be difficult to track the creature with the sun going down. What manner of information did you here telling you he would be here anyway? He dropped his accusing stare and instead changed his pose to a more casual one. He scratched the whiskers on his chin then stood there gazing out the window at the sun that was going down.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:31 pm
"Because"
Kuu waved her staff onto her back. She looked at him piercingly.
"I just couldn't bear with you taking care of him alone. He was my prey. You may call me selfish, ignorant, shortvisioned amongst other names.
But I am only doing my duty that was put upon me. Not by any human
or immortal: I am following the stars of fate"

Shrugging slightly she turned into an airwalker and flapped her wings a few times before going after the demon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:22 pm
BUTTMAN, BUTTABUTTABUTTABUTTA, BUTTMAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!  

Krusadin

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:31 pm
(How very Krude. With a capital KRU.)

Character name: Mobius Nightshde
Order: Old Order
Class: Mercenary (Knights, Watchers, whoever pays better)
Race: Zephyrid, able to perform body control techniques through the use of air, increasing personal strengths
Description: A being who does not know his past, he only knows a few things: Eat, Sleep, Breathe, Fight. He feels like an empty shell, and only lives for the thrill of the kill. Unless fate hands him a higher calling...

Mobius felt his coin purse. It was satisfyingly heavier since he started the occasional highway robbery, but he felt emptier than usual. He wanted to kill something just to make that feeling go away. Then he saw beings fighting a demon up ahead. "By the Elders, I've stumbled into a fight. Hmmm... I'll stand aside and watch for now. Don't have any idea of the sides and don't want to step in anything I can't clean."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:46 pm
(Sorry you had to witness that....Ok, I'm not. Glad that you joined)

Kuu flew after the demon, her great wings shivering in the wind. She was so close on its tail, but still too far.  

Krusadin

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:32 am
Mobius decided. People=Good. Demon=Bad. He began circulating air through his arteries at an alarming rate, building up his muscles and increasing his overall speed and endurance. He then charged the demon shoulder first, sending tumbling along the ground. "He won't be down for long! Get him while you can!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:51 am
Kuu looked at the stranger, irritated of his arrogance.
This was her prey...And who the hell was he? Taking the demon down for her killed all the fun.  

Krusadin

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:02 pm
Mobius released a great deal of air from his body, considerably weakening him while making the demon lose his footing again. "What gives? I can't keep this up all day! You there... The one called Kuu... Do something, would you?" Mobius did not understand. He was used to having to work with whoever hired him. It just seemed this foolish woman wanted all the glory for herself. Is she completely insane?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:20 pm
Kuus face formed dangerously, she didn't like taking orders. She threw her staff at the demon, pinning it onto the building from its arm.
"I am. Why don't you do your own duties?"
She couldn't kill the demon...not now. If the man would get into her way, so shall it be. She was ready.  

Krusadin

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:28 pm
(Hehehehehe... Duty. Dootie. Now that's KRUde.)

"I've already done my duties, I was just wandering about when I saw you guys. I'm a mercenary, so when I don't get paid I do whatever I want. Now, since you seem to have this fight unde control, I'll stand aside." Mobius flew backwards with a gust of wind from his lungs and sat down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:32 pm
(It's KRUde only when a finnish person understands it...and is me)  

Krusadin

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:38 pm
(Well, isn't Kuu gonna smack me up? She sounded cheesed off.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:43 pm
(.....)
Kuu walked to the demon, pulling the staff off it and lifting it on her shoulders after securing that it would remain unconcious.
(....that means she punched the back of his head hard)
She took one nasty glare at the man, wondering his origin.  

Krusadin

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:48 pm
Mobius saw Kuu's glare. "What did I do?" he asked. "Yeesh, I try to help out and I get a shemale glaring at me like I just crapped on her most valuable possession!" Mobius was not exactly the brightest star in the galaxy...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff