Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:24 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she walks to her house and takes the long jacket off, she senses something and quickly grabbed a bag, she stuffed her three big spell books in there, some clothes, and the things she needed, she grabbed her staff when she smelt smoke, she looks out the window seeing people coming with fire, they threw it catching her house on fire, she coughs "damn i knew they were coming"
Zamos is standing near the back of her house as it caught on fire
she starts breathing in smoke,she walks towards the back, the house going up in flames, she hits the window with her staff, breaking it, she jumps out coughing "i dont do well in fire" she mumbled "mom died that way" she said to herself, she sighs
"its about time that you got out of there" he said jokingly
she looks at him, she turns and starts to walk the other way  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:25 pm
tsume lays back down in the tree and fidgets with the glasses before puting them back on  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she walks to her house and takes the long jacket off, she senses something and quickly grabbed a bag, she stuffed her three big spell books in there, some clothes, and the things she needed, she grabbed her staff when she smelt smoke, she looks out the window seeing people coming with fire, they threw it catching her house on fire, she coughs "damn i knew they were coming"
she starts breathing in smoke,she walks towards the back, the house going up in flames, she hits the window with her staff, breaking it, she jumps out coughing "i dont do well in fire" she mumbled "mom died that way" she said to herself, she sighs
follows her "your not safe alone if you leave the vatican will destroy you within a week  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:28 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
follows her "your not safe alone if you leave the vatican will destroy you within a week
she keeps on walking, taking deep breaths trying to get rid of the smell of smoke "and what do you suppose i do?" she asked not looking back  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she keeps on walking, taking deep breaths trying to get rid of the smell of smoke "and what do you suppose i do?" she asked not looking back
"come with me i can help i will train you in the magic that i know and you can help me"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:33 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"come with me i can help i will train you in the magic that i know and you can help me"
she stops walking and turns, facing him, her clothes having black marks from the fire "i dont know" she said thinking "what do i have to help you with?" she asked reaching up and putting her blue hair up  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:33 pm
tsume hoped down from the tree and walked back to the town heading for the fire  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she stops walking and turns, facing him, her clothes having black marks from the fire "i dont know" she said thinking "what do i have to help you with?" she asked reaching up and putting her blue hair up
"see these tatoos?" he said pointing to the ones on his chest and arms "there seals that hurt me when i use my magic without them i could more fully fight the vatican only a witch can get rid of them"  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:38 pm
tsume walks up behind the large number of people and slams a boot into the nearest person in the large crown causing a large amount of yelling  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:39 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"see these tatoos?" he said pointing to the ones on his chest and arms "there seals that hurt me when i use my magic without them i could more fully fight the vatican only a witch can get rid of them"
she looks at the tattoos "i was wondering what those were, i saw that in my book" she looks back at his face "fine, ill help you, seeing how i dont have anything left"  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she looks at the tattoos "i was wondering what those were, i saw that in my book" she looks back at his face "fine, ill help you, seeing how i dont have anything left"
"get rid of them quickly so we can get out of here"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:41 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "its not going to be easy" she said then hears yelling she looks behind him "whats going on?"  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "its not going to be easy" she said then hears yelling she looks behind him "whats going on?"
"the mob is getting restless i will take care of this" he said as his arms caught on fire and his tatoos glowed a bright red  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:45 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"the mob is getting restless i will take care of this" he said as his arms caught on fire and his tatoos glowed a bright red
she watched him, she grabbed one of her books and looks through it, she finds the spell and things she needed, she sighs "if you want the tattoos gone, then im going to need blood" she said closing and putting the book away  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she watched him, she grabbed one of her books and looks through it, she finds the spell and things she needed, she sighs "if you want the tattoos gone, then im going to need blood" she said closing and putting the book away
"fine" he said as he pulled out his dagger and stabbed himself "here" he gave her the blody dagger as the wound slowly healed over  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff