Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
do you know some one with a name from the book Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:25 pm
One of my best friends is named Victoria. I have another friend named Alice and a few named Jessica. I also know a Mike. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:22 am
I know a Jessica, and my friend's name is Alyce, pronounced the same way as Alice. She swears she's psychic too.  

LiM3 TAFFY

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:18 am
I know a :
Isabella
Edward
Mike
James
Jasper
Victoria
Charlie
Billy
Jacob  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:38 am
I don't but it would be funny if I did.

Ehclipse Mint

bigsisate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:01 pm
lmfao cute biggrin I have a few friends named Edward (none of them are hot like the real Edward) there are 2 very VERY annoying boys in my class named James (both so ugly i wanna puke) I know a few people named Jacob and I think thats about it  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:16 pm
Me...my name is Jessica (even though I hate Jessica in the book)...my mother's name is Angela...My bestfriend's name is Jessica...my brother's name is Mike (ew)...my ex's name is Tyler and I know a Leah (she is actually very nice) and my web page design teacher's name is Stephanie (not stephenie) Meyers...(LOL I convinced her to read Twilight yesterday and she likes it so far)  

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Angel Bixxa

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:36 pm
I know a:
Esme
Edward
Lauren
Jessica
Elizabeth (Edwards mother)
Victoria

and my godmothers name is Angela

also my middle names are Elizabeth and Angela  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:18 pm
My boyfriend is named Jasper!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Bam Its Joanna

Original Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I know a Angela and a Mike. I used to know a Jacob. I think thats it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:38 pm
I have two sisters, names Jessica and Victoria. And, I've got friends named Edward, Emily, and Isabella. I knew a Mike, if that counts. haha. : )  

Fruity_Nova

coldfrenzy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:27 pm
i know a mike and jessica who are going out (mike being my exboyfriend, jessica being my best friend. They're apparence is the same as i imagine in the book also o_O) and one of my other best friends is Stephenie  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:24 pm
my enemie is a Jessica, My kindergarten teacher is Isabella, I know a lot of mikes, jacobs, and Edwards.

EDWARD CULLEN, SEXIER THAN YOU SINCE 1901  

xXRaikuXx

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:43 pm
I Am SO Oatmeal
Uh... a friend of mine has the name Tyler, and another friend is named Jessica. One of the people who go to school with me is named Mike. Another one of my friends name is Lauren. I used to be friends with a girl named Angela, but then she fell into the wrong crowd... I know a girl named Sam, just Sam, though not Samantha.... But that's about it for me... Sadly I know no one with a name from the Cullens. lol

Updated from last year: I know an Edward (Kid at school), I know a Victoria (hate her), I know an Alec (Though it's spelled with a K, not a C), a Billy (my stepdad), Bree (haha, my puppy), a Brady (an obnoxious artist I know), a Ben, a Claire (no, not the cookie kind of thing), a Jane (my aunt), a Jared, I know a Paul, a Riley, a Charlie, an Isabella (what my sister was originally going to be named and we now call her Izzi.), an Eric, and I'm Emily. : P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:05 pm
There's this boy in my school with the name Jacob Black. I don't like Jacob... (the character)

and my older sister's friend is Angela... and one of my friend's name is Jessica (and about 2 other Jessicas' in my class, very popular name) and my one of my other friend's middle name is Elisabeth... I think that's it..  

there was a silence

Matsako

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:15 pm
I have friends in my neighborhood named Bella and a classmate named Jacob and James  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff