Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Club Kino Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:53 am
Window looked nervously around her and went to sit in an empty table.
She drew a deck of cards from her pocket and started playing with herself. She was kind of good.
The finished cardhouse looked awesome! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:54 am
(lol) he screms in pain struggling to get free
she can hear screams and yelling and tries to wake up, the drugs making her very sleepy and unable to move  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:58 am
"I'm not letting you do anything her Bobby." he picks him up and throws him to the asphalt. He pours an ice cold drink on him (That is very dangerous because your body can't handle sudden temperature changes. You PROBABLY know that but JUST IN CASE.) and left him there. He picked up Angel and took her in the bar. He set her down next to Banana and sat across from them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:01 am
(lol) he screams in pain and lays on the ground rolling around trying to make the pain go away. she groans slowly waking up, her head throbbing, she looks around the bright lights hurting her eyes "whats going on?" she asked looking at them  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:04 am
(I do not understand this...hmmm...Hey, visit my art thread and leave feedback x3)
Window looked at the person next to her with her eyes widened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:14 am
"I just saved you from some guy that cloraphormed you. He's in pain out in the parking lot right now. Want a drink?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:15 am
"Who are you?" Window asked from the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:16 am
"n-no im good, but thanks and im angel" she said looking at the two, it wasnt long before her friends ran over to her "angel are you okay?" they asked looking at her
"yes im fine........i think"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:24 am
"Let her cool down and rest and she'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:26 am
they look at him "im sorry and who are you?" they asked curiously, they grabs angels arm and stand her up "thats the last time you dance with a stranger" they said looking at her
she looks at them "i said i was fine now please let me sit down, my head hurts so badly"  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:27 am
"Are you fine? Popping bunnymuppets, I turn my back for a second and you get into your secret-agent-kind-of-trouble! Warn me beforehand next time, ok?"

She turned to look at Angels harrassor.
"Get lost, dork"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:35 am
"Me? I'm the guy that whacked the guy kidnapping her over the head and saved her." A woman's voice from behind him said, "Is that how you meet all girls?" He turned around and User Image was standing there. He jumped up and gave her a hug. "Long time no see. You still got a CB in your car?" "Sure do. Just haven't used it in so long. But then, I didn't know you were in listening range." She and him sat down and smiled. Then he looked at the others and said, "this is my old pal, her handle is the Black Fire."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:44 am
her friends look at them "well thanks for saving her" they turn to angel "you have to call" they whispered, angel nodds and stands up "ill be back" she walks with them to the back  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:16 pm
"Black Fire, Banana, Banana, Black Fire." "I know who she is. I saw you and followed you. You saved her life and you started to go around together, you save that Angel girl and she sits at your table," "I save your life a few years back and it haunts me ever since." He said keeping a straight face until the end. He laughs and Black Fire extends her hand to shake with Banana.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:24 pm
"Hello" she was a bit confused but shook her hand anyway.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff