Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Member Profile Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Certified_Snugglewhore

2,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:05 am
My Fursona (my main one, anyway)

Name: Ookami/Amalgam
Species: multi-species Chimera, originally from Velociraptor stock
Sex: Changes often, usually female
Descrption: A chimeric creature of originally velociraptor origin, Ookami, code named Amalgam by the scientists that created her, is an eccentric fur. Her full bio can be found here:http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/Amalgam

Pics (warning, nudity)
http://d.furaffinity.net/art/ookamishichiyou/1225938188.ookamishichiyou_ookamiid.jpg

http://d.furaffinity.net/art/ookamishichiyou/1211940213.ookamishichiyou_ookamisadfinal.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:34 pm
Hi everyone:

I'm new here and hope to meet everyone and make lot's of new friends.

My fursona is well divided in two parts, thought both share a lot in common, just their species change.

My main fursona and the one i cherish absolutely is my cat girl persona which i have used for many many years. In it i have waist long blonde hair with a lovely red ribbon tied on the back, my clothing is allways a dress mos tof the time but i also love being in a school girl outfit, anime does have its influence on me and my outfit sweatdrop

The second fursona i have is my equine one which i love cause i get to run and let my hair move in the wind which feels so lovely, i wear flowers in my hair in this fursona,cause they look lovely though i also use them on my cat girl one.

I also love hugging people.  

Night Scream

sadow_wolf2010

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:55 am
uhhmm, most call me sadow, but in entirety I have three fursonas! ((only one of these is my own art, but whoever drew the other two, I LOVES YOU!))

Age? age? why use age? why not maturity level, that I'm about 20. >.<

Location? uhm wherever I currently am. but I do sleep in a closet...don't judge me!

own? uhhh, they don't know it yet.

love? there's someone, but he's currently involved.

draw? OF COURSE!!! I also sing, act, and am trying to get a certain someone to teach me guitar! I <3 music...yay TECHNO!

MY first and foremost is Seido! Seido Is a lupen who was tragically bitten by a vampire, so is now a mixed breed. razz She is really one of those dark, i'll be in my corner,moping kind of girls who like to get noisy, drunk, and plays guitar. She sings really well too. ;D uhm not so sure on sexual prefence? She's a huge flirt. http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/sadow_wolf/seido.jpg

Then! there's Ice! Ice is another wolf, but is more reserve and quiet. She is easily hurt by those who finally gain her trust, and is more of your stay up all night,cry in the dark kind of girls. her fav color? it's a tir between blue and pink of course. She's straight. http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/sadow_wolf/wolves/Canline.jpg

And last but not least, Nisa!! She's my feline furry and I loves her to death! She's upbeat and playful, but warning do not give her sugar!! She can get hyperactive, but is fun to be around, she cares about those around her. She's normally quiet around those that she doesn't know, so be nice to her, she's shy..and bisexual..and worse than seido when it comes to flirting.
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/sadow_wolf/girls/Red.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:57 pm
They look good, did you draw them?

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

character name: Isis Koku
species:im a half human/half snow leopard
important fact:i have a mate(not in the guild yet ) his name is kelika koku(half human/half werewolf, her alpha mate)
height:5'8"
personalty:loves to be around others, is quiet at times, is aloof and likes to be alone once in awhile. if you get near her babies she will fight and lets just say that you will lose to her.

likes:spending time with her husband mate kelika, being a new mom to her first litter(born on christmas night),hunting,fishing,lounging in her secluded cave and laying next to her mate

dislikes:poachers,other animals that try to steal her babies, and just a general dislike for mean people or animals alike.

my detailing on Isis:i have dark blue eyes, battle scars from when i fought my mate ,i have cherry blossoms on one ear and a tiny bell earring (same ear),on my front and back legs is flower anklets made of hibiscus,cherry blossom and orchids,on my tail is dark blue ribbon with a bell tied to it,a lavender tip colored tail also has lavender eyeshadow on her eyes

where Isis comes from:my homeland is based from the island of oahu, hawaii.
Isis' Rp background storyline:she was born into a very well to do family and lived a very good life with them until one day poachers came and destroyed her homeland and killed off every cat except her cause she went into hiding and they never caught her. then months after that happened kelika koku(her now mate) came into her homeland and tried to take her land only to end up in a vicious battle and then she politely bowed down to him (in a fair fight) and became his mate for life.
once they had settled down they planned their first litter and months later on christmas night Isis and Kelika Koku now are proud parents to a healthy litter of 4 . 3 baby snow leopards (all female) and 1 werewolf pup (male)...names of the kids will come later  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:16 pm
I am matthew AKA Kurick (Kurick is my middle name)

I am halfman half wolf, my temper is the glass building stone of my personality that is rarely cracked. I like to run and hunt, and sleeping infront of a fire pit. I am Black with crimson and white paws, im outgoing in an awkward way sometimes. I like to curse but dont take offense i dont mean it.  

Kurick-teh-dude

Mis Rin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:55 pm
Name- Mis Rin but you can call me what ever you like too ^^
Age- 20 years old
Sex- Female
Mate- Hideki27
Fursona- Beast

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:46 am
Okay, so I am Gothyk or Ven, both are my fursona's that portray me.

All my characters can be found at my FA page.

www.furaffinity.net/user/gothic

My major characters are

Gothyk
Mirage
Rurich
Meteora
Deidra
Symphonia
Arkadia
Valdonne
Lorenze
Seraph
and many many more. ^^ So, yeah, that's pretty much it.  

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:59 pm
I'm Sora-kun, and I have two fursonas for different things.

My main one is Sora-kun, a pirate thylacine. Pirate, because pirates are the best. And a thylacine... because I didn't want to be a wolf or a fox. I'm mostly feral, but I can go anthro or even taur when it's called for.

My secondary one is a little brown bat named Rabies, who is a horror movie fanatic. S/he (gender is never specified) Rabies is a bizarre mix of anthro and feral. Rabies is at the bottom of this mock tutorial. Just imagine it without the ridiculous shirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:32 pm
Name:Tsukuyomi Yue
Species:Cat
Sexual Orientation:Homosexual
Height:5' 9"
Weight: 175
Eye color:Varies
Mate: In search of
Description/Picture: Avi is current me; this is me when I was younger:
User Image
Hobbies: reading, writing, cooking and being with friends

Personality:Fun-loving and energetic. Yue has no problem speaking his mind(even if he doesn't know when not to) Always the first to react and clumsy as goodness knows what, he stands by his friends no matter the consequences. always tries to help but it usually ends in disaster.  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kitsune_Lunami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:54 am
Allo and greetings.
My fursona is known as Setzer. A kitsune.
The name itself I obtained from a SNES classis, but the character, as time passed, slowly became more fond to me than the rest. (For those interested in the name of the game, it's Final Fantasy 6),

Anywho, Setzer is a 6 foot tall, slender male. Silver hair as well as tail and ears. He wears long robes, with intricate red designs embroidered into very white fabric.

His personality has lead him to learn arcane arts of magic, due to his obsession with knowledge. Along the way he picked up a slight knack for gambling. Although he never bets, he is rather more fascinated with the games involved. Roulette, poker, slots, and the like. He's rather nice, perhaps one of the nicest you'll meet. But, that's his greatest flaw. Being tricked by people with ill intent, cleverly disguised by their polite and respectable natures. Any he deems a friend is clearly showing he has respect, but don't expect it to last if you perform rather not so respectable actions with his knowledge. He's non-violent in nature, and refuses to kill or injure anything, except in emergency, which he deems rare. Only emergency would be if a highly respected individual is in danger.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff