Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:09 pm
I'm here to back ya up, Diana ^^

Welcome to the guild newbies -goofy wave-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:55 pm
um hi ^^;
Im new to this guild and ill state now im a gryphon.
im currently in disquise so i can hang around in towns without getting chased by cats. lol
sadly they only see me as a bird  

Miss Eboshi

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:56 am
Miss Eboshi
um hi ^^;
Im new to this guild and ill state now im a gryphon.
im currently in disquise so i can hang around in towns without getting chased by cats. lol
sadly they only see me as a bird

We could easily make your avi look like a gryphon.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:28 am
Hey all! I am new to the guild and was asked to post here and stuff like that... so yeah...

anyways, when I am in character, my name is Black Hiyate (I know it isn't original, but what the hell...)and I am a bipedal wolf thingie..
I have a bio, sort of but I don't feel like typing it all up right now. I am in the process of making a webpage with my description and art and stuff, but haven't gotten to it yet.

I do have arts though!!

DogProxy Shared Image: http://shared.dogproxy.net/?i=e4y&c=CHObn
this is just a picture of me standing there looking all stupid

DogProxy Shared Image: http://shared.dogproxy.net/?i=e4z&c=pQ7fS
and this is a picture of me and my mate

(I play furcadia, I am on right now)  

Rikimaru__19

GaijinGuy36

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:31 pm
Hello, all you new furs! The name's Gaijin, and I'm a black cat with a white right-front paw and tail-tip. I've been a member for a while, and I'm getting more active here now. I don't always have a lot of Net time anymore, since I'm pulling 10-hour days, six days a week. =^.^;= But I'm always glad to chat with other furs, and share thoughts and fun links!

Again, welcome!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:42 am
Hello everyone, I'm another new person.

So, for a little bio...

My fursona's name is Nexo. She's based off a plushie, so she's kindof a panda-lemur-thing.

My name is Toni, and I found this guild by looking through my friend Nicky McCloud's guild page. I'm 18, currently living in Missouri, but I love travel, so god knows where I'll end up.

I know I probably seem young to a lot of you, but I hope you will trust I don't act like the normal teenager. I went to college when I was 16, and it has made a big difference in my life, and matured me quite a bit. I'm not saying I don't have my moments...but come on, who among us doesn't? ^-^

Oh, and... http://nekophoenix.deviantart.com/art/It-s-the-music-that-we-choose-64586246 That is art done by the always amazing Neko Phoenix.

And this is a rather sketchy ref sheet I drew
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c209/guess_the_betta/nexorefdone.jpg  

frecklecarousel

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:07 pm
Hey you three, welcome.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:33 am
Wow, this guild seems scary active.

Hello. I'm Fu. I'm a cat. I may stay here some time.  

Funa Spectrum

Roxas_fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:48 am
Hey, I'm Ryu, the lion. Well... uh, I guess their isn't really much for me to say... I like to draw furries. (No commissions) I don't think I'm good enough to sell any though so sorry. I'm into anime, (Shouldn't be a surprise if I like drawing, lol) Feel free to send me pms and talk, or just chat with me in general. I'm a nice guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:57 pm
Hello to everyone out there.  

JonErain

Volcanafox

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:48 pm
Hi there! My name is Volcanafox and I'm a fox fur. I'm an anthro fiction writer and fursuit maker. I also enjoy roleplaying and surrealist art.

I'm on deviantart at http://vaperfox.deviantart.com and I have a short story up at the Anthro Fiction Network. It's called "Under the Shadows of Orange Sentinels." Please stop by the Anthro Fiction site and support the anthro writers.

This is the second time I've created a Gaia fursona, but I didn't have a guild last time, so my fun was limited. Now, I hope to make a positive impact on the furry community.

See ya around and thanks for accepting me into the guild.

-Volcanafox  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:30 pm
Hi!

Well to begin, I only recently found out what a furry was and it really rung true with me. It's something I've felt for a long time, almost my entire life actually! So I'm here to learn more. 3nodding  

Rose Versailles

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:47 pm
Welcome all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:56 pm
Well, I'm new. Thank you for accepting me. My date of acception was 11/12/2007. Thanks again!  

Flaming Plumbus

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:27 pm
Welcome Tragedy, Make yourself at home.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items