Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohemgee x meow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:04 pm
Blake ignored the girlfriend remark, he didn't have time to deal with childish taunting, he had to think of a plan. When he heard the vampire say dissapear, he got an idea. He had learned this spell only a few weeks ago, but he was rather good at it so far. He had practiced it extra hard, because he knew it would be useful against vampires, and that was, after all, the main reason he was training to become a wizard. So he could distroy vampires like this one, who hunted defenseless humans.
"You could test that if you wanted, but I don't think that would be very fair, now would it? Seeing as the likes of you already have super strength and other super abilities, I don't find it fair that you can use your super speed too," Blake spoke calmly, raising his arms slowly as he talked.
"Ashetee!" Blake shouted to words, while drawing a circle with his hand in the air, then pointing his fingers at the vampire. A silver blast headed straight for the vampire. If it hit her, she would not be able to use her agility, at least, she wouldn't be able to move faster than a human. That way, she wouldn't be able to sneek up behind him in the blink of an eye.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:08 pm
[ ` t r i c k ]
Will-Run-For-Chocolate
[ ` t r i c k ]
    (( "just some sicko who gets her kicks from scaring the s**t out of teens" xD That made my day. Oh god. xDD ))

((I'm so glad that you thought so...))
[ ` t r i c k ]

"How charming, protecting your girlfriend ?"

((I wish.. stare he is kinda hott... xd omg I don't believe it... Elli's taller than Rei!!!-When I was picturing Elli I always thought that she'd be like 5' 2"-))

(( He is. DD; ))
    (( Twilight Angel, I envy your character and his good looks. D:< ))

(( I know. emo But, normally they're no more than 5'7-ish. I made her short for the kicks of it. ))

((No, you know what. I'm not sure. I was thinking she should be taller that, too. Maybe 5'6 ?))

((haha, glad you guys like Blake so much. I rather enjoy playing him also. n_n))  

ohemgee x meow

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:32 pm
Elli spun around "holy crap!! " she cried out. The only creature that I've ever heard of moving that fast is a...vampire.... No way!!! Elli's eyes widened. They wouldn't stand a chance against her. Oh no! Blake better not try to use magic, Elli thought, if it back fires-Suddenly, Blake spun his hand around and yelled some weird word. Then, a streak of silver zoomed through the air, right at the vampire.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:53 pm
((OOC: omg sorry i havent been on here in a while work! crying ))

Veronica made her way through the woods as fast as she could. She could smell some werid s**t that was going on. Quickly she used he 'powers', and crawled up a tree. High enough so she could see and hear what they were talking about.

MyLittleDecoy16

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:54 pm

"Oh, it'd be perfectly fair." It made sense to her after all, she was thristy - came for the prey. Couldn't she kill it if she had already claimed it ?
Rei watched in interest as the wizard chanted a spell, and pointed his slender finger at her. The silver blast was pretty quick, but they were far enough for her to move before it hit her. In that instant, she appered behind Blake, her mouth to his ear, "You wouldn't want your friend to get hurt, would you ?" and just before, Blake could even take a breath she was behind Elli, Rei's left hand pushing Elli's chin upward, and her right hand clasping both of Elli's wrists. Rei's head was lowered enough to bite her, her lips being inches away from the base of Elli's neck, "If you're not careful, I won't be too careful, either." She hissed load enough for Blake to hear, her breath brushing against Elli's neck.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:31 pm
"s**t..." Blake said under his breath. True, Elli was not his girlfriend, he hardly even knew her, but he had no reason to endanger her life. She was just an innocent bystander, and Blake wouldn't be able to live with himself if he let her get hurt because of him.
He slowly rased his hands, just above his hands, to show his defeat. If it hadn't been for the fact that Elli had been here, he would have been able to defend himself better, but now that the vampire had Elli in her strong as stone grip, there was no choice but surrender. It was obvously him the vampire was after, so if he surrendered himself to the vampire, she might leave Elli alone.
His mind wondered to his grandfather. What would he think when his grandson didn't come back tomorrow or the next day, or ever for that matter? Blake hoped his grandfather would be proud of him. He was dying in order to save another, so hopefully his life wouldn't go in vain.
He watched the vampire to see what she would do next.

ohemgee x meow

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:17 pm

Rei smiled, much more of a malevolent smile than a sweet one, that is.
She dropped her left hand and slowly let go of Elli's wrists. Still watching her suspeciously.
Rei walked toward Blake in a odd steady manner; ... in a feline manner. She reached out to touch his face, and held it there. "Better not pull any last minute magic tricks on me" she whispered tauntingly. Her hand had a hard grip on him, only because she was awaiting for him to snap at her and push away. His skin felt warm at touch, then grew warmer by the second, his eyes looked far from dead, unlike many of her kind.
But, he might be obediant. Unlike many vampires. That was yet to be known.

Still; his eyes, hair and facial structure reminded her of someone. Someone who she had not seen in years...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:39 pm
"Id calm down, if I were you," Emmett said to the vampire clutching... well this is a new smell, he though. Rei's head snapped to where he now stood. Heh, must've caught her off guard. "Just so you know, my family takes great offense to... non-humans," he glanced at the other two, "hunting on our land. I suggest that you be careful deciding your next action."  

hambzkt

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:08 am
As Rosalie made her way to the exit she heard Emmett's voice. "Id calm down, if I were you," Rosalie spun around and found him nearby where she sensed two other prescences including her family member's and the girl who's arm he was gripping. Rosalie heard Emmett speak once again. "Just so you know, my family takes great offense to... non-humans," Rosalie watched as he glanced at two other people, "hunting on our land. I suggest that you be careful deciding your next action." Rosalie decided to step in then making her prescence known, "And with an ally next to him, you should be most cautious," Rosalie said icily, venom dripping from her voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:26 am
The corner of Emmett's mouth twitched into a smile at the appearance of Rose.
"You look like you have enough sense," he continued to say, "to understand when you are outnumbered. Please dont make me find it necessary to call my other... siblings." He worked on using his ability to keep the strange vampire's thirst under control.
"If you must feed now, I suggest you snack on some of the forest animals, and then move on."  

hambzkt

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:57 am
Sorry for joining so late, this RP just looks cool so I thought I'd give it a try

Name: Saria
Real Age: 125 (appears 20-22)
Race: Vampire
Appearance:User Image
Personality: Very quiet, doesn't talk often. She became a vampire when, the day of her wedding day, her fiance didn't show up. She tried to kill herself, but a vampire found her bleeding, and after realizing what he'd done, let her finish the change. She travels as a hitchiker, moving every few years, never getting attached. She doesn't look for love anymore, but would welcome it with open arms if it approached her, seeing as she has been alone since after her change.
Diet: Animal blood
Special ability: Can put feelings into people and make them stay there, like Jasper only amplified. She can make two people fall in love, or get angry at each other, and she doesn't have to feel the emotion herself, though she can sense them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:27 am
Rosalie saw Emmett's mouth twitch into a smile and she smirked. Emmett then continued to talk. "You look like you have enough sense," he said to the girl, "to understand when you are outnumbered. Please dont make me find it necessary to call my other... siblings." Rosalie found a sinister smile finding it's way to her lips, but a cold glare lay in her golden orbs. "If you must feed now, I suggest you snack on some of the forest animals, and then move on," Emmett said. Rosalie looked over to Emmett and patted him on the shoulder, "And when we make threats, we mean them. So I suggest that you better hope we never catch you hunting humans on our land again," Rosalie said dangerously, a burning hatred in her eyes.  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:56 am
Saria silently treaded through the forest, hearing raised voices and sensing anger, and maybe a little bit of fear. She stepped out of the cover of the trees, and found the source. A beautiful blond vampire and a muscular one with curly brown hair were arguing a girl, but she didn't pay much attention to her, only to the vampires. "Hello." She said quietly, breaking the eerie silence after the blond's last statement. "I'm Saria."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:25 am

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bellmi had been watching from a distance as the whole thing spilled into a scene. She began to shake her head nervously. It wasn't good for all these people.... or whatever they were to be in such an open area of land at one time.

Bellmi felt a presence lurking behind her. She flinched at the movement of a warm hand clutching her shoulder.

"Dante," Bellmi whispered in recognition. "You know I can distinguish your presence, above all the rest."

----------------

"You know I can distinguish your presence, above all the rest."

Dante's mouth curved up into a smirk. "You know I couldn't trust you to be alone with any kind of good looking man."

He could tell that she was mentally rolling her eyes. "Anyways, this isn't a very good situation we have here. We have to remain inconspicuous, but, Je ne pense pas, that this is where the attraction to Forks is. It just seems that all these creatures happen to stumble upon each other."

He let go of her shoulder then, and began to speak in a low hum. "On my way up the road, I caught a glimpse of some of your friends down at Forks High riding up here in a very fancy car. Three girls, two guys. All around your age--more of them were on their way up here, but they stopped over at the gas station. And they're human."

-------------------------

"... and they're human."

Bellmi gulped. She may hunt humans every now and then due to a certain vampire-ish PMS system, but she had no intention of hurting any innocents. Innocents, being the word that Bellmi used in reference to people that had nothing to do with the danger lurking in between the lines.

She closed her eyes. First, her boyfriend dumped her. Second, certain events led her to believe that something was terribly wrong in Forks. Third, she hadn't gone shopping in days. Bellmi decided.

"HEY! Cirque du Freak! I'm not sure if any of your spidey senses have told you, but there are a couple of humans due here in any moment. I understand some of you could probably gobble them up," Bellmi yelled, cupping her mouth with her hands as if to make herself any louder,"but, I think some people would notice that they were gone and probably dead. So either stop this madness right now, or take it somewhere else!"

She turned around to see Dante slapping his forehead. She smiled and batted her eyes.

"So much for being inconspicuous, huh?"

Nekairu

Nekairu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:29 am

(( OOC: I'm going to edit how my character looks xDD;;; I'll edit my profile post on the first page. Sorry for the inconvenience. sweatdrop ))

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces