Reply *~Arcade~* (fun & games)
Corrupt A Wish Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stahlsoldat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Granted, but it went poof and died the next day.

I wish I knew how to perform telekinesis.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:08 pm
Wish granted but soon after you gained this new power the inanimate objects took your telekenisis ability away from you and the objects now control you as their puppet forever.

I wish Shamwow actually worked. (towel thing. don forget children its MADE IN GERMANY)  

Jamielynn4996

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheUltimateToastOverlord

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:34 pm
Wish granted but then u'd have 2 b in Germany!!! lol it only works in Nazi land! and then u wouldn't have me and u'd miss me terribly and then u'd commit suicide!!!!!! lol

I wish that I really had a boyfriend like Nick or Edward, and hes hot, and that my life wasn't so fricken depressing like it is now...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:33 am
Wish granted but you wanted to marry them both so u did, they found out and now both of the divoced u and became gay. Ur depressing life came to be cuz u made it that way, u did it to urself. PS I wouldnt move to germany 4 SHAMWOW and I will NEVER commit suicide for anybody unless one of my family relied on it.

I wish that nobody could lie anymore.  

Jamielynn4996

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aryain Flames

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:32 am
wish granted, but then the boy you thought loved you is forced by your wish to tell you he actually despies you.

i wish that i had a pet kitty cat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:53 am
Wish granted but nick wants a puppy, neither of u will give in so ur parents buy a half kitty half doggy, its ugly and it hates u and luvs nick

I wish i had my new TV today!  

Jamielynn4996

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aryain Flames

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:10 am
wish granted, but then because they had to rush the shipping, a piece is broken and it doesnt work.

i wish that my mom didnt force me to go to church.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:05 pm
Wish granted but while your family is at church you go to the basement to hide from the robber robbing your house. Before the robber leaves he lockes the basement door on the outside. your parents come home and think you have run away, you are now forever locked in your basement.

I wish that ppl wouldnt send me 50 thousand text a day!  

Jamielynn4996

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheUltimateToastOverlord

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:14 pm
wish granted but then they call u and come 2 ur house, *ring, ring, ring* and * dingdong, dingdong, dingdong* ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!! And then u r forced 2 go into hiding stay at school and waste away

I wish that I could see Braden Krausse in a skirt lol eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:18 am
Wish granted but it was so short your eyes burned out of the sockets because of what you saw under the skirt.

I wish kristen wasn't such a control freak in science. (i think she is trying to impress alex)  

Jamielynn4996

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aryain Flames

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:38 am
hi this is Carly and Em on Ems file....

Wish granted, but instead of being a control freak she never does enough work and u all fail science and get held back... And have 2 have Mrs. Adams, and Mr. Navarro For a WHOLE nother year!!!!!

I wish that llamas lived in my neighborhood!!! dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:53 pm
If Kristen would back down I would take over and score 120%
wish granted but you were blocked off from society and all of the lamas were guyz and now ur the only girl, besides ur mom and daisy, now your kids are half lama and all named sabastian... EWW

I wish that the hyndu family that almost scraped my moms car would be shipped to the birmuda triangle and now the US wont send any member of my family or me there adn the hyndus are forever locked there  

Jamielynn4996

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheUltimateToastOverlord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:15 pm
Wish granted but unfortunatly I can not corrupt this wish cuz I want this to work out the way u intended....

I wish that II could use my new phone now!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Wish granted but at lunch u were feeding braden and he saw u texting, he thought it was a mini wheat so he ate it.

I wish that the himalayas would get washed once in a while  

Jamielynn4996

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheUltimateToastOverlord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:38 pm
wish granted.... hmmm..... cant think.... I wish they would 2.. sooo.... they did but then they all popped and spread their toxic waste all over our bodys and know we are covered in himilayas!!! ahhh...

I wish that braden wont eat my phone!!!!  
*~Arcade~* (fun & games)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff