Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ninja's of the Shadow ((OPEN!! Need people)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:11 am
kyo jumps from tree to tree coming back from a bloody fight.his clothes are filled with blood and a kunia is sticking out of his arm  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:49 pm
"now than something not magic." throughing some kuni at the nearest (unburning) tree and tieing some thing onto the ground he started walking up a wire brig  

King Phar

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:01 pm
(all trees are burning. he set them ALL on fire)

"Theres no hope!" He yelled to Milo. when he got back to camp e got some weapons and restocked before setting off again. this time to destroy the Silencers from the inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:08 pm
(if they all are on fire than your traped to so ha.) "ok now i need this sorry sis." pulling a scroll out of his pack he started reading the words.  

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:59 pm
(....controls fire. hes friends with fire.^^so ha)
He jumped back to the fire and threw a star right at his scroll and it tore right threw the scroll.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:37 pm
"to bad i have finished." as a shimming shield formed around him "good nice spell."  

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:25 pm
(cheater! lol jk)

He grunted. "Only cowards use magic for protection. true ninja like me have there own powers that they control! Not from a pathetic spell!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:15 pm
"when you face unbeetable odds you...... cheat." throughing kuni at him  

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:47 pm
"Cheaters never win!" He said back, smiling. He fled from the battle to get reinforcements.
((Neon blue penguin, that means you biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:49 pm
going back to camp and setting up groups to put out the fire and move camp he lade down needing some sleep from the spell which had worn off.  

King Phar

Kiorae Mai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:00 pm
Gaia name: Kiorae Mai
Character name: Sakoya Mable
Magic power: temporary invisibility (can roamers do that or no?)
Group: roamer
Appearance: long purple hair -to the waist- pale and thin with a light frame. Slightly toned. Green eyes and a long red skirt below a black short-sleeved shirt.
Weapons: She hides weapons in the sheathes of her skirt for protection though she prefers not to use them at all.
Character History: Sakoya is a very passive person. In the beginning she was recruited as an observer but she found out that it was a little tougher than that and asked to be a trained vigil for the roamers.

((is this okay?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:05 pm
[[yup! you can start whenever!]

When he got to camp, he realized that milo wasnt chasing anymore he realized. he went to Kyo and talked to her about the plans.  

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:09 pm
falling asleep milo tosed ond turned fitfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:31 pm
Sakoya looked around. The old ninja way still burned in her heart, her Sensei's words rolled through her head, Don't try to be sneaky. Just look with your eyes, be like the animal in the pack. Normal. Her pale little cheeks were flushed with adrenaline. She was never sent out to do harm, just look. And never told what she was to look for.

((I'm sorry but I shall go for the day, I have others waiting on me.))  

Kiorae Mai

hackedcross

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:04 am
wakes up with poisonuss snakes aroun him ((oh boy sad ))

"he swiftly jumps out of the hiding spot luckly he did get bitten"

that was close i could have died from poison "is releaved"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas