Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Akatsuki Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:42 pm

Miyu just walked into the classroom as if she wasn't late. She looked around, 'Finally people to fight with.' She didn't know why they were parting up and didn't care.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:44 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen smiled and Picked the girl behind her, Midori, she asked:*

"Would you like me to be my 'buddy' for this task?"

"Yes please"

Krusadin

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:47 pm

"i guess she doesnt want to partner up with me... oh well i guess i dont have a partner..." sits down on his desk
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:55 pm

Miyu looked around and saw a seat in the back of the room. She went to the back of the room and on the way, she saw the run-away Uchiha. 'So the run-away brat came to this school. Good, for him.' Miyu went to the back to take her seat.

Cevadeva

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:57 pm

mangafilipina
Miyu looked around and saw a seat in the back of the room. She went to the back of the room and on the way, she saw the run-away Uchiha. 'So the run-away brat came to this school. Good, for him.' Miyu went to the back to take her seat.

he just turned around and stared at her with his sharingan
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:59 pm

bananas28
mangafilipina

She glared back at him, "What are you looking at, Uchiha?" She was very annoyed with him staring at her.

Cevadeva

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:02 pm

mangafilipina
bananas28
mangafilipina

She glared back at him, "What are you looking at, Uchiha?" She was very annoyed with him staring at her.

his stare seemed to see right through her "i didnt run away. i left because i wanted to beat that punk naruto" he kept staring at her.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:06 pm

bananas28
mangafilipina
bananas28
mangafilipina

his stare seemed to see right through her "i didnt run away. i left because i wanted to beat that punk naruto" he kept staring at her.

"Wow, so you want to beat the little Kyuubi so bad, you sold your body to an old man? I thought it was for your brother. Itachi." She said his name in a singy-voice to just see Sasuke's reaction.

Cevadeva

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:07 pm

[Lawl--- Gotta shower i feel :3 BrB :3]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:11 pm

grins evily "i didnt sell my body to anyone. i have complete control of it"

The_Last_Avenger

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:16 pm

bananas28

"Really? It didn't seem like it in the Chunin Exams." She smirked, she was just teasing him to see how much longer it would take for him to snap.

((Sorry, my computer was being weird. How far are you in the series?))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:19 pm

mangafilipina
bananas28

"Really? It didn't seem like it in the Chunin Exams." She smirked, she was just teasing him to see how much longer it would take for him to snap.

((Sorry, my computer was being weird. How far are you in the series?))

laughs. "the curse mark? he put that on me. i didnt ask for it." just keeps staring at u.

The_Last_Avenger

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:23 pm

"True, I mean you were the one how killed him, even though it was in a very cowardly way." She looked around at the class. " Hey, Uchiha, why are people teaming up?" She saw one group team up and everyone else in their own seat.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:25 pm

"something the teacher had us do... for some excercise..."

The_Last_Avenger

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:27 pm

"What excerise?" She raised an eyebrow. "That was before I came in, huh."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers