Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:00 pm
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"*slow motion, really low voice*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:09 pm
"bad snow tiger, bad" hit snow tiger  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:17 am
Bammit, that's a cool violin...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:18 pm
thanks i new my char needed one  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:39 am
.......................................nobody is online............................................

.........................................how unmanly..............................................

confused confused confused confused confused confused cool cool cool cool cool surprised surprised surprised surprised sad sad sad burning_eyes neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:19 am
Krusadin
.......................................nobody is online............................................

.........................................how unmanly..............................................

confused confused confused confused confused confused cool cool cool cool cool surprised surprised surprised surprised sad sad sad burning_eyes neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral

[im online ;3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:23 am
NEAT!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:09 am
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen was hunting in the forest, she liked to hunt, though elf she might be and animals was her ally through her soul, she liked hunting them, not killing thme, just stalking and catching them, this was a thing that her Snowtiger part wanted to do, though it wanted also to kill the animal it was stalking, though her elf part was compleatly against such things as killing animals, so it was so that she just hunted the animals played around with it, and so on, she knew how to spirit talk with the animals, they kind of liked it to, becouse then they could try to run their best*

[reposting this to start the rp ><]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:55 pm
Ok....I'll just take my standard char....

Looking around, waiting for somebody to show up under the lamp post stood a young lady. She was pale, brown haired and had intelligent blue eyes. She took out a pack of gum and started chewing unenthusiastically.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:18 am
Krusadin
Ok....I'll just take my standard char....

Looking around, waiting for somebody to show up under the lamp post stood a young lady. She was pale, brown haired and had intelligent blue eyes. She took out a pack of gum and started chewing unenthusiastically.

[this is a mideaval rp Krusadin -_-]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:43 am
(I say it's not...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:54 am
Krusadin
(I say it's not...)

[the started of the rp said this: This RP will be a fantasy medieval based RP(just no over powerful spells that can wipe a town out, or make themselves invincible). If anyone is interested, then post their character's profile here, and when I think there are enough people, I'll start the thread. ]

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:12 pm
(*Murmur*)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:20 pm
Krusadin
(*Murmur*)

[huh? ;3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:21 pm
(=mutter)