Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juge Varius

Original Pusher

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:54 am
*as he got up, his glasses back in place, he looked around* hey, where is the teacher, anyway? *he wasn't really talking to anyone in particular*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:56 am
*sits down and eats some ramen*  

Musashi_san

Musashi_san

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:26 am
mmmm.....that was good *runs into woods 2 train*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:27 am
Wind sensi i wish to join this academy so i can become a full fleged ninja  

Death_Omen19

Musashi_san

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:30 am
wind sensei i wish 2 join too
(pm me if i can)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:42 pm
anyone can join just PM Wind-sensei for the test. ANd Wind when can I take my jounin exam  

MixedUp92

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:05 pm
Endless throws a kunai into the air and watches where it lands. Endless runs in the direction the kunai was pointing. Endless turns the corner and finds a bathroom then rushes in. A sigh of relief can be heard all over the school.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:05 pm
i don't want to piss anyone off, but didn't all this get covered i the first few posts? and i mean, most of these questions are kind of more sutable for pms, aren't they?  

Juge Varius

Original Pusher

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:04 pm
Indeed, all these questions are answered on the first post if I remember correctly...

But I'll humor, you can join the academy at any time - just PM me to take tests.

Oh, Punk - you can take the Jounin exam at any time. Just PM me whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:15 pm
Wind, hidden in the rafters over the main classroom, casually glced down at his students and their activities. Hard to believe that many of them had been his peers not so long ago...  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:23 pm
Polio leaned against the windowsil in the libary, a scroll lay spread out next to her but she was to busy staring outside. "I wonder why everyones hardly around any more...." She huffed softly, poking at a bug that was skittering along.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:33 pm
*he rolls through a window with his bones cracking and plops on the floor looking around*hmmmm......seems that there are more students here than before *he pops all of his bones back in place* ahh much better *looks at polio* domo polio-chan! glad to see a familiar face  

Joelakaturbo

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:14 pm
Endless emerges from the bathroom with a content smile on his face. "I need t o study for my Genin exam. I should go to the libray." Endless then turns and heads towards the library.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:23 pm
"Sensei, I wish to join this school. I want to be a ninja please teach me all you know"*bows head to his sensei*  

Hiro Tai

Hiro Tai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:37 pm
*the Academy had gone quite over the last few minutes. Hiro had pretended to be reviewing over his lesson. While no one was lookin he tied a wire ,he had found on the sensei's desk and tossed the stone over the rafters and tied the wire around the leg of a chair next to him.And waited, (( You know just liven (SP) up the place)),until someone sat on the chair. An evil grin spread across his face*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff